Hey Wartune, Need all player attention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wartune, Need all player attention

I was thinking of making a 2x server or a server with much more things , i mean in late game you can win , vip , balens , etc. of course the rate should be kinda low , but im speaking for those , who cant donate ang get owned in 1 shot and thats when i/them worked prety hard , i think that most players are angry about this ( players who cant donate and such stuff ) it is Wartune staff to keep players coming/playing , but what motivation do i have when i dont have 1% chance of beating them ( lets say 1% (sarcasm) ) i think this is a suggestion , and i dont think 1 server like this ( what i mentioned above ) is hard , just one server .
    Tell me if im wrong , if i miseed something , i write this because someone should do it eventualy.
    No Harm did to donators , thats how the world is , people with cash and others without ....
    Sorry about the typing mistakes , and also anyone who has something to say helpfull/corect me/sustain me say something so i can correct my self or help me make a change .

Doesn't this go with that thread where I raged about supporting non-cash server or a server that award players with cash shop stuff through in-game? (and no, not the stupid "collect an amount" since we all know you can't get the 90x or 150x without buying "boxes")

And I believe 80% of wartune community disliked the idea of either one... people here likes "Pay 2 Win" (which is why this company, hosts, developers are still here)

In fact, go search in google, you'll find a similar thread back in 2012, and no one cared.

Comment

Well yea mate , but if the majority of players say their oppinion they are kind "forced" to have a change , yea i dont like it also "pay 2 win" cause i cant pay , originaly games where made to have fun , then the pay 2 win came , and this is what i quit most games or dont like it , the thing is that its in their interest to keep players coming/playing and have fun , but there is no fun when a mage comes and 1 hit you after you struggled to reach lvl 35 or so .... Wartune just needs to realize its not such a big deal to make some changes like this, its not to much to ask for 1 server where things goes faster/where you cant donate/where yoi can win this that you normaly pay for/ and i say it again 1 server , i dont think we the players ask to much, this thread just needs to get more attention and support , them well see.
      Sorry about the bad english again , and i ask of you again , if you supports us , say it dont stand and just whatch. Thank you

Comment

20% doesn't look like Majority... so... you got 80% ppls against you (or me for that matter) ;(

PS: to make it clear, I supported the idea of non-cash server or in-game cash rewards (I raged hard at this against ppls that bash at me because they love P2W)

In fact... a better way is to make Voucher the same value as Balens.

Where players can use Voucher to obtain any other items Balens can obtain.

Meaning you can use Voucher not only in "Voucher Shop" but use them to buy Cash Shop like Wings, cloth, mounts, etc.

It's not like players will stop buying Balens, because Vouchers can only be obtained slowly from certain sources like Duel or Alter.
        You still have to Gather up Vouchers, it's the same thing where you need to play a lot to obtain large amounts of Vouchers to use. (Time = Money, is the phrase for this)

You play for a long time to obtain enough Vouchers to buy Cash Shop.

If needed, make it Double the cost of Balen.
        Such as wings needs 2000 Balen, it would need 4000 Vouchers. (4000 requires quite a while to obtain if you're not lucky and get 20~40 voucher everytime in duel)
        Last edited by anichaos; 06-01-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

yea... i dont now what to say , i only now that 20% is making the diference , if they quit it will be donators vs donators , no fun , but i think it would be a good change , in fact if u look , most of the players who are old example: wow and etc. you will find them on private servers that is a fact and i now it , i was a private lover and i still am , why waste 1 month , when u can do that in 1 weak and more and so much more fun , they have just to see its not so much a big of a deal.... it would bring more players , i dunno what more i could say that this wich is so simple , and if u look , most players look for games which you dont have to pay to win .... Hope this thread help make a change or somethink if not i will wait a little more and id no change or somethig me and my friends will quit , no use for a mage/archer/warrior who has donated to 1 shot alomost anyone....

Comment

Originally posted by R2790676 View Post
            Well yea mate , but if the majority of players say their oppinion they are kind "forced" to have a change , yea i dont like it also "pay 2 win" cause i cant pay , originaly games where made to have fun , then the pay 2 win came , and this is what i quit most games or dont like it , the thing is that its in their interest to keep players coming/playing and have fun , but there is no fun when a mage comes and 1 hit you after you struggled to reach lvl 35 or so .... Wartune just needs to realize its not such a big deal to make some changes like this, its not to much to ask for 1 server where things goes faster/where you cant donate/where yoi can win this that you normaly pay for/ and i say it again 1 server , i dont think we the players ask to much, this thread just needs to get more attention and support , them well see.
            Sorry about the bad english again , and i ask of you again , if you supports us , say it dont stand and just whatch. Thank you
            Everything,in my opinion, would be way tougher. Just saying think about the payers who help you with your stuff like GA, MPDS. And what about cross-server arena? Surely R2 is not going to do just a server GA or BG. The Chinese don't have it so R2 can't
            do it. It would mess the whole system up. Think about no wings, costume, hardly any sockets, and hte extra goodies to help you with everything? Dungeons would take longer and harder.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Such as wings needs 2000 Balen, it would need 4000 Vouchers. (4000 requires quite a while to obtain if you're not lucky and get 20~40 voucher everytime in duel)
            4k vouchers are way to easy to get. First from farm, second form the beginning of the game, third areana, fourth from MPDS, Fifth from altar. And maybe some more possibilities.

Originally posted by R2790676 View Post
            , most players look for games which you dont have to pay to win .... Hope this thread help make a change or somethink if not i will wait a little more and id no change or somethig me and my friends will quit , no use for a mage/archer/warrior who has donated to 1 shot alomost anyone....
            Then it is time for you to quit. Most games that are enjoyable like Wartune have paying options. Not R2's fault you can't afford their prices. Just live with the Cashers. Get on their good side to help you a lot.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-03-2013, 02:43 AM. Reason: The edit button does work, I promise.
            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
            IGN: Mary Magdalene
            Class: Mage
            LVL: 44
            BR: 1194
            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

WARNING. WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

I just looked up this thread and saw that some people are just annoyed because someone comes up with the idea that Balens=Vouchers. What is wrong with that anyway? I mean, I remember what one forumist said, that non-casher should be able to purchase some items that ''look alike'' the items VIP's have
              "nerfed versions of the wings"
              , meaning with half the stats the VIP wings would have. It's a small bonus, but it makes a non casher proud to have a tiny advantage and have his/her char improved in the least. And make more events for non cashers! What is wrong with having that? The Magic Pot was on display, but it was just for VIP's! That was totally unfair, why was the event there anyway? I'm against the idea of a ''speed server'', because it's no use for it at the moment.
              I'd like to see people who bring some arguments for the non-cashers. There are some people who just want to play for fun, not for money, and they want simply to be the best one day, not to be terrorised in BG because they are slow levellers and cannot afford some things. A Voucher Shop would be the greatest idea of all!
              Of course 80% of people disagree because they think they don't have the cash advantage if non-cashers begun having some items specifically designed for them. And I don't think people want to quit playing just because cashers say: oh, it's P2W, not play for free. But at least stop the arrogance if you pay 2 win, let the others who don't follow this rule have their joy of playing. Thanks!
              Last edited by leonidasRO; 06-02-2013, 12:20 PM. Reason: I needed to add something more.
              In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
              Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
              "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
              I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

The reason why i dont quit now , is because the players and me would make a change , cause seriously i like this game , for a game that is browser based its awsome , so thats why in the first placed i started writing this thread cause i like it , but seriously no chance to be the best in this game if u dont pay so just think a little whats the point of playing ? it just my ideea ... i want to make a change for all the players who cant donate and want to have a good time , like me , and i dont think im asking to much ( or we as players) to help us , or to restore some balance even if its just a little ...... Thank you ! if any others players see this and have some good ideea , please post , we might make a change !

Comment

4k vouchers are way to easy to get. First from farm, second form the beginning of the game, third areana, fourth from MPDS, Fifth from altar. And maybe some more possibilities.
                  Not really if you count in the RNG of getting said vouchers from those sources (do you get them every single time?)
                  And the need to using Voucher to expand your Bag Room and Farm land Level.

Comment

I agree, vouchers should be used in the same method as balens. the only disadvantage is world boss where you can use vouchers for the first 50% and balens for the additional % but it would solve so many complaints. the disadvantage is it would make it less of a p2w game and some major balen spenders would stop paying. i think hard work in a game should be rewarded and any and all events shouldn't give payers an advantage they are already overpowered enough.
                    Fate Server 12
                    I choose my Fate

Comment

This aint world of warcraft with x2,x10 etc servers its compleatly different and hell NO.Hit cap in short amount of time.. or geting some highly pumped drop chances..

Comment

Lol we want to make this game a better one so we the non donators can be happy to about playing this game , sick in arena to get 1 shot by a person or in 3v3 match.

Comment

Working...
                        X