Your a Rip-Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your a Rip-Off

Wartune/Kabam your a rip-off Everything about your game is Balens and Credit card ,, Your System Sucks,, Lag..Lag..lag and more Dc'd i have never seen any of Games i ever played.. you tryed but Fail " Don't Play this Game Please " save your Money its not worth it

P2W

that's all I'll say. (many times now)

Comment

Next time, before starting a game, go onto it's forums and see what others have said? Cause you can play this game without paying, just don't level up so freaking quickly.

Yes this game is mainly for people who spend their money, as many have pointed out in Threads like this one, it's a P2W game, and it won't be balance out any time soon.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I just need to ask...who knows any advanced webgame without P2W?
        You dont want P2W - play on xbox. This is how this bussines work.
        Hi death :] tooday bg too?:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hey guys, I'm looking for a perfect game that I can play for free, any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Hey guys, I'm looking for a perfect game that I can play for free, any suggestion?
            Free? TETRIS!

Comment

Try chesss :P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

since you're using chess instead of "advanced webgame"

Try Ec** Tac***

The only thing P2W in there are Bombs, which no one really use unless you're gonna powerlevel.

Comment

I was being sarcastic XD

Comment

@Eskendal: I do recommend playing with yourself though... <= this here is my sarcastic face btw
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I know you're from Defilers DeathRiver, hmmmm, BowofSteel or Raven1? I guess you're sarcastic because I don't want to join your guild?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        They(forum mods) prevent you from mentioning the names of any competition. There are very good free downloadable games. There are also some based of say a popular book series/movies that involve say fellowships and fighting against the evil eye of Mordor...that allow you to earn everything you need in-game and never have to pay a cent, not to mention continuing new content and upgrades...just saying.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Next time, before starting a game, go onto it's forums and see what others have said? Cause you can play this game without paying, just don't level up so freaking quickly.

Yes this game is mainly for people who spend their money, as many have pointed out in Threads like this one, it's a P2W game, and it won't be balance out any time soon.

People think its have lvl 80 is best in this game. at a lvl 80 can beat a lvl 70 easy. is why them lvl so fast them run for sure me Elite Warrior honors rank as lvl 80 and run 70-80 bgs there all Lord Divine people are me legendary lvl 60 gear them run me 55 pvp set think them should be ablet to beat them.

Only why to win in this game is dosent lvl faster that man collect the gear.

and people think PVP gear is best itmes man can own in a PVP its just lool PVE set beat PVP everywhere inside of PVE and inside of PVP.

give you one more gem socks only why to build br its to own legendary stuff
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            People think its have lvl 80 is best in this game. at a lvl 80 can beat a lvl 70 easy. is why them lvl so fast them run for sure me Elite Warrior honors rank as lvl 80 and run 70-80 bgs there all Lord Divine people are me legendary lvl 60 gear them run me 55 pvp set think them should be ablet to beat them.

Only why to win in this game is dosent lvl faster that man collect the gear.

and people think PVP gear is best itmes man can own in a PVP its just lool PVE set beat PVP everywhere inside of PVE and inside of PVP.

give you one more gem socks only why to build br its to own legendary stuff
                            True...I know many ppl,from my guilD too, who lvl up 59-60 with 10 lvl talents and 35k br and they ask me how i can beat them and stun for 3 turns.
                            Lvl dont make ppl powerfull...but ppl dont understand that and then cry becouse are to week for bg, arena and many times mpd's too...
                            I stay on 59 till get LD and i feel good with that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

my credit card got stolen after using it to buy balen. I suggest you do not keep your credit card on file here. I use kabam

Comment

Working...
                              X