Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Your a Rip-Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    @Eskendal: I do recommend playing with yourself though... <= this here is my sarcastic face btw
    O.O
    lol
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Don't worry MaryMagdalene, he's just angry because I always beat him in bg, he quit the game but still lurking forum. Guess I scared him enough.

Comment

Originally posted by R212690847 View Post
        Wartune/Kabam your a rip-off Everything about your game is Balens and Credit card ,, Your System Sucks,, Lag..Lag..lag and more Dc'd i have never seen any of Games i ever played.. you tryed but Fail " Don't Play this Game Please " save your Money its not worth it
        I sort of agree with this, it's not that I hate WartUne or anything... BTW, why did you start a thread about this? Keep it to yourself. Go play another game.
        Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
        This is how I got my name.
        **=All my friends have this in their names.
        a=First letter of alphabet.
        H2o=Chemical formula for water.
        138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
        M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
        fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
        4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
        **=All of my friends have this in their names.
        Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          Don't worry MaryMagdalene, he's just angry because I always beat him in bg, he quit the game but still lurking forum. Guess I scared him enough.
          Bleh, you're half right on that statement, since you only fought me twice, ever. And also, you got Dryads on the second time we fought as well. About guild joining... I had too many people calling for help in MPs already, having an extra one to care for isn't my thing. So no, I'm neither SilkBowNoCrit nor lil Raven.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Greed/Quitter I guess. Usually, you were friendly, what happened to you XD

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Greed/Quitter I guess. Usually, you were friendly, what happened to you XD
              Same thing happened to many people to our server, real life. Wartune is a smaller part of real life, so most people let it go.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                True...I know many ppl,from my guilD too, who lvl up 59-60 with 10 lvl talents and 35k br and they ask me how i can beat them and stun for 3 turns.
                Lvl dont make ppl powerfull...but ppl dont understand that and then cry becouse are to week for bg, arena and many times mpd's too...
                I stay on 59 till get LD and i feel good with that
                Coz a lot of people want less effort, easier and faster stuffs and also want to compete at the same time. They don't want to do hard work but they want results already.

Comment

I don't get it. You mad bro?

Click image for larger version

Name:	you-mad-bro.png
Views:	1
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	1669754

Comment

Working...
                  X