X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212690847
    started a topic Your a Rip-Off

Your a Rip-Off

Wartune/Kabam your a rip-off Everything about your game is Balens and Credit card ,, Your System Sucks,, Lag..Lag..lag and more Dc'd i have never seen any of Games i ever played.. you tryed but Fail " Don't Play this Game Please " save your Money its not worth it

• Greithoth
    replied
    I don't get it. You mad bro?

Click image for larger version

Name:	you-mad-bro.png
Views:	1
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	1669754

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    True...I know many ppl,from my guilD too, who lvl up 59-60 with 10 lvl talents and 35k br and they ask me how i can beat them and stun for 3 turns.
    Lvl dont make ppl powerfull...but ppl dont understand that and then cry becouse are to week for bg, arena and many times mpd's too...
    I stay on 59 till get LD and i feel good with that
    Coz a lot of people want less effort, easier and faster stuffs and also want to compete at the same time. They don't want to do hard work but they want results already.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Greed/Quitter I guess. Usually, you were friendly, what happened to you XD
    Same thing happened to many people to our server, real life. Wartune is a smaller part of real life, so most people let it go.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Greed/Quitter I guess. Usually, you were friendly, what happened to you XD

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Don't worry MaryMagdalene, he's just angry because I always beat him in bg, he quit the game but still lurking forum. Guess I scared him enough.
    Bleh, you're half right on that statement, since you only fought me twice, ever. And also, you got Dryads on the second time we fought as well. About guild joining... I had too many people calling for help in MPs already, having an extra one to care for isn't my thing. So no, I'm neither SilkBowNoCrit nor lil Raven.

Leave a comment:

• XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX
    replied
    Originally posted by R212690847 View Post
    Wartune/Kabam your a rip-off Everything about your game is Balens and Credit card ,, Your System Sucks,, Lag..Lag..lag and more Dc'd i have never seen any of Games i ever played.. you tryed but Fail " Don't Play this Game Please " save your Money its not worth it
    I sort of agree with this, it's not that I hate WartUne or anything... BTW, why did you start a thread about this? Keep it to yourself. Go play another game.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Don't worry MaryMagdalene, he's just angry because I always beat him in bg, he quit the game but still lurking forum. Guess I scared him enough.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    @Eskendal: I do recommend playing with yourself though... <= this here is my sarcastic face btw
    O.O
    lol

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    my credit card got stolen after using it to buy balen. I suggest you do not keep your credit card on file here. I use kabam

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    People think its have lvl 80 is best in this game. at a lvl 80 can beat a lvl 70 easy. is why them lvl so fast them run for sure me Elite Warrior honors rank as lvl 80 and run 70-80 bgs there all Lord Divine people are me legendary lvl 60 gear them run me 55 pvp set think them should be ablet to beat them.

Only why to win in this game is dosent lvl faster that man collect the gear.

and people think PVP gear is best itmes man can own in a PVP its just lool PVE set beat PVP everywhere inside of PVE and inside of PVP.

give you one more gem socks only why to build br its to own legendary stuff
    True...I know many ppl,from my guilD too, who lvl up 59-60 with 10 lvl talents and 35k br and they ask me how i can beat them and stun for 3 turns.
    Lvl dont make ppl powerfull...but ppl dont understand that and then cry becouse are to week for bg, arena and many times mpd's too...
    I stay on 59 till get LD and i feel good with that

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Next time, before starting a game, go onto it's forums and see what others have said? Cause you can play this game without paying, just don't level up so freaking quickly.

Yes this game is mainly for people who spend their money, as many have pointed out in Threads like this one, it's a P2W game, and it won't be balance out any time soon.

People think its have lvl 80 is best in this game. at a lvl 80 can beat a lvl 70 easy. is why them lvl so fast them run for sure me Elite Warrior honors rank as lvl 80 and run 70-80 bgs there all Lord Divine people are me legendary lvl 60 gear them run me 55 pvp set think them should be ablet to beat them.

Only why to win in this game is dosent lvl faster that man collect the gear.

and people think PVP gear is best itmes man can own in a PVP its just lool PVE set beat PVP everywhere inside of PVE and inside of PVP.

give you one more gem socks only why to build br its to own legendary stuff

Leave a comment:

• R2EndlessMoneyPit
    replied
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a perfect game that I can play for free, any suggestion?
    They(forum mods) prevent you from mentioning the names of any competition. There are very good free downloadable games. There are also some based of say a popular book series/movies that involve say fellowships and fighting against the evil eye of Mordor...that allow you to earn everything you need in-game and never have to pay a cent, not to mention continuing new content and upgrades...just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    I know you're from Defilers DeathRiver, hmmmm, BowofSteel or Raven1? I guess you're sarcastic because I don't want to join your guild?

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Eskendal: I do recommend playing with yourself though... <= this here is my sarcastic face btw

Leave a comment:

Working...
X