Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes it is, and thus, the attacks after carts which are part of battle grounds, would still continue. another valid moot point on your part...

Comment

• A *good* poll has an option for people to disagree with the question at hand. You just offer two options with no option of disagreeing. That's just setting the results to your own hand. Like a true politician.[/QUOTE]

Then by all means start your own as suggested above. A good poll taker doesn't argue facts not included in the poll lol

Comment

• Originally posted by suckco View Post

Then by all means start your own as suggested above. A good poll taker doesn't argue facts not included in the poll lol
        Why would I? I'm not a BG whiner. I'm a big girl and can hold my own in both BGs I get dumped into. I don't need to run to the forums and create a biased poll to get my point across.

Comment

• then you don't have a say in the poll. My lord you must be thick skulled. If it's not bothering you, then you should not even be on my post. And the poll may be biased but again, no one asked for your input and I will reiterate, you can start your own poll. I will start another one that would be more specific to annoying poster that will be right down your alley..

Comment

• Or you can make your own forum with your own rules so you can administrate how others can not state their opinions on a public forum.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• That is true, and off topic again lol

Comment

• Why not introduce the rule where you have to ask the person first if you are able to attack them. If you don't ask them before you attack them in battlegrounds you lose 400 honor points. This will make things even more fair don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by suckco View Post
                  You have heard our whining and crying about the level gaps and in my opinion, you have only made things worse by adding a chance to get stuck with people as high as 36, 46, 56 and so on. Can't you make it so that no one can be attacked unless in transport? It would turn battle ground into a "more fair" part of the game. As it is, higher level bullies, sit and camp you out and you can't barely get out of your spawn without getting attacked. If a person is attacked repeatedly until the end of the battle ground they may not get any points at all. I mean this is a possibility and people tend to get a kick out of it. I personally wish there was a way to avoid battle ground completely but people need insignia.
                  I agreed with both your choices but chose 5 lvl gap. If *I* could change BG I would implement both along with a max honor level every 10. So players cant camp 59 until Lord Divine and so forth. Again, as I say every time its mentioned I don't BG unless I am in serious need of insigs or r2 forces me via event quests then I dryad bomb like a mofo. i never liked BG even way back when it was one server and I out leveled bc zones stopped at 40+. Even then I just got my 2 kills and carted bc the pvp aspect of making other people miserable holds no appeal to me.

I applaud you and others who continue to post the demands for balance despite the threads being trolled every single time by those that get their chub on by causing pixel misery. GG!
                  My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                    I agreed with both your choices but chose 5 lvl gap. If *I* could change BG I would implement both along with a max honor level every 10. So players cant camp 59 until Lord Divine and so forth. Again, as I say every time its mentioned I don't BG unless I am in serious need of insigs or r2 forces me via event quests then I dryad bomb like a mofo. i never liked BG even way back when it was one server and I out leveled bc zones stopped at 40+. Even then I just got my 2 kills and carted bc the pvp aspect of making other people miserable holds no appeal to me.

I applaud you and others who continue to post the demands for balance despite the threads being trolled every single time by those that get their chub on by causing pixel misery. GG!
                    He isn't requesting balance in BG nor are you. You guys are requesting a kiddie BG where you need to be polite before you attack them.

Comment

• Start play mario guys...wt is not for u xD Ehh how many crying theards about bg started with Noobs?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        He isn't requesting balance in BG nor are you. You guys are requesting a kiddie BG where you need to be polite before you attack them.
                        See YOU troll it. You (and others) attack the suggestions of balance and the suggestors themselves instead of saying, "No, I need the imbalance! I need to be 9 levels higher attacking people before they can even get out of spawn in gear higher than theirs that have ZERO chance of competing against me because its how I get my chub on and the game wouldn't be fun to me if I had to fight players I was actually ::gasp:: almost equal too."

That is the gist of it whether you can man up and accept reality or not.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• TY for you support endless and the other positive (non-trolls) lol

Comment

• it's a dumb suggustion. It's called battlegrounds for a reason. You are suppose to fight and not suppose to ask for permission to do so. Most of the time( at least for me) if you just go about your business to cart you won't get attack. The only things I feel that needs adjustments in this game is HS, dryad boosts, and honor loss. Other than that everything is perfectly fine. If you don't like battlegrounds then just don't play it anymore. That simple. Also as the other person stated this is a public forum so you putting your biased poll gives the right for others to criticize it. Both your choices only are what you want. You don't think of others and there opinions.

Comment

• If it was a bad suggestion, then maybe you should make your own poll and see about taking all level caps off, as well as getting rid of BG carting all together. It is a balancing issue and honestly, I think I should have put a 3 poll choice in here for a honor cap based on your level. That would balance things out more too.
                              Last edited by suckco; 08-24-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Battleground

Fix the level range of players that should meet on Battleground! It is on so many levels wrong when lvl 30 player meet lvl 39... make it within the range of 4 levels, not 10.. 30-34, 35-39 and so on...

Comment

Working...
                                X