Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R27474901 View Post
    Wartune is full of campers.. in fact probaly 50% of wartune is campers,, i think dryad buff from dieing should be doubled, or bg sorted within a 15k BR radius, like 20k-34999 br 35k-40k br and so on, it's really not fun at all for new servers having to get 100% dryad to kill a person who sits on the same level for months, even a year +~~ edit: i meant 20% buff per death
    What if I took off my gear and astrals, got my BR down by ~30-40k(entering time/reset time) whatever, and then entered the BG and put my gear back on?
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      not everyone wants to achieve everything in the game as soon as possible. Those campers could enjoy the bg almost all the time, while the ones who rushed had to endure getting their butt kicked frequently for a period unless they cashed hard. In the lower levels of camping , non cashers are in the same league as cashers, not few times kicking the cashers butt, it might not have sense to you but not everyone wants to compete against everyone, they jsut want to enjoy their level.

Wow ginger you became so profound, why not make a club that encourage others to have respect in places such as bg, and to show the unrespectful ones their place? or revive the old anti camping club which seems...deserted :P
      Sadly, unless R2/7roads/PCity/armourgames/kong etc (whoever the various people who decide upon content within the game are) decide to make a rule about spawn camping and actually enforce it seriously, spawncamping can't and won't be stopped.

Too many people simply do not and would not give a toss, to abide by a non enforceable rule set forth by the general masses.

It'd be like the game trying to encourage people to level up, by giving out free experience to everyone under a certain level, or events with free experience... although there's no actual rule in place about going slow... everything in game points to going fast... you'll always find stubborn people to break the mold... so to speak...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Silly poeple The ones who make the rules to game are the big time cash peeps that toss in 10k per month

Comment

• is this thread about those who camp at certain levels or those who camp at spawn area in BG? i thought it was levels. though, on my timezone servers, its seems like its mostly the same people, as those who level at a non-slow pace don't usually have the power to overpower everyone in BG brackets and by the time they do, they're in the next bracket.

as for making rules, yea, some stuff people do in games can get annoying, so its always interesting when people make rules to police others. kind of reminds me of another game where people made rules against hitting other players more than 5 times. it seems like the devs here try to address some things that are clearly not working as intended, like they did by adding wait periods between attacks in amethyst mine. they've done nothing against spawn camping, though that could be because they think that dryads should address it. though, this could just be an annoyance you eventually just level out of, as i dont really notice it anymore in the high-60/low-70 BGs.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27474901 View Post
            Wartune is full of campers.. in fact probaly 50% of wartune is campers,, i think dryad buff from dieing should be doubled, or bg sorted within a 15k BR radius, like 20k-34999 br 35k-40k br and so on, it's really not fun at all for new servers having to get 100% dryad to kill a person who sits on the same level for months, even a year +~~ edit: i meant 20% buff per death
            That would be fun for Zebq from the EU servers. He would be in a BG all by his lonesome. His BR is nearly 50k above the next highest BR so how would that work.

As I have said previously, any sort of BR brackets will NOT work due to the fact of the massive differences between the top players BR. If you take 2nd to 16th place it's a 20k BR difference, how do you populate the Battlegrounds for those players??

Comment

• #1 Rule R-2 games are CASH Friendly = NO CASH NO Play lol Joking but for rule none casher short term will have a real hard time fighting/keeping up with a casher

just play and have fun

Comment

• Spawn camping
                My thoughts are these: stinks when your team is being camped (especially when there's an unbalanced BG where somehow all the high levels and or BRs are on the same side.. or it just seems like it), great if you're able to get it when on the hunt for BG kills (event, honor, giggles, whatever floats your boat). You lose a pile of honor if you lose to the spawn "guardians" which for some reading this have as much stopping power as a calm breeze, but if you hide in spawn too long, you're kicked for being AFK.

If you don't wish to lose honor, simply do not go to BG, same as if you want to avoid getting mugged in amethyst mine, avoid the event. Or join after it's begun and try to keep a low profile.

Chat abuse there's not much to be done. Ginger's made some intelligent statements which are worth the read, personally I believe that the keyboard warriors are taking the worst of anonymity and trash talk and cutting loose in whatever game they're in that allows communication, either live chat or messenger service.

100% fool-proof win strategy: cutting edge PC, your own internet service provider (a commercial connection would do) and a few thousand $ USD over a 3 month period while in the top guild. So that way you have the clothes, the mounts and even the spend-during-the-latest-event extravaganza to get those pesky Apollo and Hades sylphs... oh and enough legend treasure maps, crypt keys, skeleton keys, whips, etc.... but even then, usually a bigger or smarter person somewhere who will spank even that.
                IGN: TreeTopper
                Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                Guild: ESKReborn
                Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• Azadkhan

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
                  **** get dryad and kill campers

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    I laugh at those campers. Have plenty of players on my server who started with me around a year ago.
                    I've got lvl. 70 set and now heading for lvl. 80. Most of those campers are still in level 60-69 brackets and barely gathered their 60 set (or running with 50 set).
                    I have more BR, better equipment and higher talent level than them. They only got their Lord Divine title 1-2 months earlier.
                    And I laugh at those rush levelers who spam complaints here that they should be matched against lower level "campers" aka "matching by BR they said" so they will have easy win. Who cares if one get the highest level set earlier? Who cares if you have maxed your HS earlier? Just like how a maxed hs player posted here who complains about exp for them now being useless and having others catch up their hs level, all the others will also maxed out their HS eventually.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• thats their punishment for speed leveling , atleast hey have to receive some beating on the way , thats the reward for them

btw its persons choice to level up or hold so if u just come and say we need br matching , just makes me laugh lol
                      Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-20-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• I agree with the idea behind the OP.

It's completely ridiculous to be in bg where you're routinely up against people whose br is 20-30k higher than yours, so you have absolutely NO chance to begin with.

And honestly, dying a couple times in bg doesn't bother me all that much, it IS pvp after all, so I expect not to win all the time.

HOWEVER, when you're attacked REPEATEDLY by the same 1-2 players who spawn-camp and attack you before you can even leave the spawn area, and you die every time they hit you ONCE because they're slamming you with a 50-70k hit? YES, that's absurd and should be stopped.

IMO, there's no "honor" in the same player attacking the same person 10 or more times to rack up kills in bg knowing the person they're attacking can't fight back whatsoever, no matter how many Dryad's, buff scrolls, or potions they're using.

And, honestly, I know of several players who purposely use this tactic to get craploads of "honor" and MVP in bg.

I don't expect to be the biggest fish out there, I'm level 53, so I'm well aware there are lots of people who have been playing longer and have better toys. BUT, as far as bg, and Arena go, the match-ups should be a LOT more even than they are.

It completely takes the fun out of the game when you're constantly getting smashed before you can even move. Bg and Arena should require EFFORT on BOTH SIDES for the win, period. It should be an actual BATTLE, not a one-hit slaughter where there's no point in one side even playing.
                        My inner sociopath ate your inner child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
                          95% of Wartune players are campers in a way, only a fool will run straight to lvl 80 with 50k BR.

This is one of rare games which offers you to pick your style when it comes to leveling and camping, and I love it. (I am not heavy camper, only normal one)

So either you can camp for 4 years also and then be strongest in your BG or you can just keep leveling and you will eventually find a lot of high levels with low BR for you to take.

So I completely disagree with your whining, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                            thats their punishment for speed leveling , atleast hey have to receive some beating on the way , thats the reward for them

btw its persons choice to level up or hold so if u just come and say we need br matching , just makes me laugh lol
                            This is correct. When you level too fast, you get alot of beating in the battlegrounds and lose alot of honor. Slow Levelling should be the No.1 Aim of a Non Casher.

Comment

• Battle grounds in serious need of revision !

It seems lately that the battle grounds are only for upper level 100+ br members only. For those of us with lower BR, it is impossible to obtain any honor or win any battles. Suggest you develop ranked battle fields which place the player into a battle having only members with similar BR ranking. As it is right now, it seems highly unfair on new players and players haveing less than 100k BR

Suggest ranking battlefields as follows

25 - 35k BR
                              35 - 45k BR
                              45 - 55k BR
                              55 - 65k BR
                              65 - 75k BR
                              75 - 85k BR
                              85 - 95k BR
                              95 -105k BR
                              105 - 125k BR
                              125 - 150k BR etc.

Comment

• Zebq will have a fun time on his own then.

This is impossible, and will never be implemented.

Say a level 59 has 90k BR (As some do) and a level 75 only has 90k BR, the level 75 can stun the level 59 for 3 turns, and has higher level troops than the level 59.
                                The level 59 wont be able to kill the level 75 at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X