Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soloist21
    replied
    if your losing 400honor then thats something to be pssed about...other than that try start a convo with them hopefully they stop attacking...hopefully it works to

Leave a comment:

• R214205514
    replied
    WT is P2W game dont get why ppl always talking about unblance unfair etc lol this p2w game mean u pay for being winner deal with it or find another game simple,and about your idea is worst idea lol think about if some 1 remove gear enter then equip again(just look like tok ranking some ppl on top strip then reequip) moreover what about hs talent and troop lv ? i will show u best example tell me how many lv 30-44 can kill lv 70 troop with 1k3 troop counts

PS : last thing pvp system here is a joker,time spend on pve much than pvp,after u get lord divine and 100k insignia for 70 set u will no longer care about bg gb ga etc lol

Leave a comment:

• locbones
    replied
    While I definitely understand the frustration. Sorting BG's by BR wouldn't help anything either. Anyone can un-equip stuff, lower their BR, enter BG, then re-equip it and dominate the BG all the same. Also, not to sound like an @$$, but 5 months to get to 40k BR? Definitely not playing the game to its full extent if that's the case...

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    campers and pre-50 would hate that, stun fest all the way

Leave a comment:

• Scyris
    replied
    BG needs to be matched by BR not level. Other game issues.

Am I the only one who is sick of being spawn camped by cowards with 2-3 times my br who are to much of a bunch of pansies to actually fight someone who can fight back? I think BR needs to be made far eaiser to get, it shouldn't take 5 months to hit like 40k br especally with how **** of a game wartune is gameplay wise, you could play a real mmo and have some really good stuff in less time than that. I mean wartune is a pretty **** game when you look at it gameplay wise, especally 40 or 50+ when all pvp becomes all about how much real money you've thrown into your mount/slyph and not any real player skill. I am a fan of more balanced pvp, Where people are matched properly, As wartune has shown matching by level does not work, when cashers have way higher br than they should for their levels. I think people should be matched to stuff for pvp based on their br and not levels, if someone is lv 39 with 40k br, they should be fighting others with 40k BR, not in a BG with people with an average BR of like 12k. Or BR needs to be capped, so you cannot go past say, 20k br by lv 39.

I think BG/3v3 arena needs to match by average BR, and not just by level, this way the cowards will actually have to fight people who can fight back (In bg) and in 3v3 arena you can actually have a decent fight insted,of it being a 1 sided thing more often than not, most 3v3 arena fights go like this: 1 side just dominates the other side, with the losing side not having any chance what so ever, due to how it ignores BR when matching.

Pvp in Wartune is pretty crappy due to how it setup and it gets worse, Most noticably at 50+ when it becomes all about the Slyph and how much real life money you threw into it more than anything. Though mounts at 40 are pretty much as bad, when you can just throw rl money at the game for a massive boost.

All in all, I think wartune needs some changes, br needs to not take so long to get, same for gear, especally gear actually, the dev who though 200 crystaloids for 1 lv 50 piece of gear is a moron on crack is about all I can say about that person, no sane person would toss out a number like that with how **** the drop rate for them is, and it takes forever to get skeleton keys without throwing rl money at them.

How do you guys find it fun sitting at the same level for months just to have a somewhat decent chance vs people your own lv? I personally find it quite annoying. I also need to know how boring your life is to actually sit around that long playing a flash based mmorpg locking yourself to a low level. I mean I find pvp no fun in wartune due to how brokenly unbalanced it is due to it being by level and not by BR.

Now I'd not mind the time taken to get gear if it was actually ya know.. any fun, insted of just repeating the same boring **** day after day for months. There just isin't much to do in wartune that doesn't just revolve around throwing rl money at it. I haven't seen ONE actual new feature that cannot be pay2wined with balens. Since the game came out. Ihavem't played that long but i;ve checked patch notes, pretty much eveyr new feature is just a way for them to scam more money out of you and alienate the playerbase even more. Hell every event almost ALWAYS seems to be based around you having to spend a ton of balens to get some reward.

Most people quit Wartune around level 50, because by then they relize if they don't spend 6 months or more locked at one level or thousands of rl dollars they just can't have much fun with the game and its various systems.

One last thing: if your going to make it takes months to up battle rating/get stronger, AT LEAST allow us to toggle exp gain off, SO we will not earn exp till we turn it back on, since that seems to be what the game is all about.

Just a few things from a Concerned Player. Most people who are too blind to see the games problems will probally just call me a whiner, insted of actually reading this and then noticing what I am saying is pretty damn spot on.

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    well mister every playstyle in this game has cons and pros , i choose slow leveling coz it kinda suits me in my game play , i respect your decision if u dont and level fast , but u must accpet the cons of it , but it can be covered by heavily cashing that way u will have fun in every aspect of the game , if u dont cash in , u cant have it all man , this is a pay to win game

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    i can only se that happend in gb for 70-80s or u just lvled to fast for if u cant win with 10dryed..... and last time i saw bg is a pvp so theres no rule that they have to let u get a cart.

try lvl to 80 where there a some ppl that farm the officer just because they can.
    for that some Player want that in the Bg is some change.It can not be that 15 Player on your side have a Br of 50k and the other side have 5-10 players with a Br of 100k+.Most of the Player join a game to Play not to login only for 3 Years say hello and then log out in the hope that they can begin to play the game after the 3 years.And to be true after that they will see that they are strong for there level to farm every new player but always to weak for the same farmer from before.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
    The Weak idiots that att always the same player are near always the top Player ( most of them heavy casher not Camper)that are so strong that even 30 times dryad don't make a difference.Most of the time you find them at the entrance to your spawn point in groups when you try to get out you are dead when you get with luck a cart you can not deliver it.This is a GAME and a GAME must be playable for all PLAYERS and not a small Group and all aspects of the game must be Playable not only a certain part of the game.
    i can only se that happend in gb for 70-80s or u just lvled to fast for if u cant win with 10dryed..... and last time i saw bg is a pvp so theres no rule that they have to let u get a cart.

try lvl to 80 where there a some ppl that farm the officer just because they can.

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    here is what i know . campers dont find an easy taget coz most players are easy target unless he meets another slow leveler.

those who repeatedly attack same player are usually weak idiots . and by the way i still deal with them by removing troops , quickly getting my drayad , but i dont attack back until i finish making 1 bg chest ,
    The Weak idiots that att always the same player are near always the top Player ( most of them heavy casher not Camper)that are so strong that even 30 times dryad don't make a difference.Most of the time you find them at the entrance to your spawn point in groups when you try to get out you are dead when you get with luck a cart you can not deliver it.This is a GAME and a GAME must be playable for all PLAYERS and not a small Group and all aspects of the game must be Playable not only a certain part of the game.

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    Originally posted by gamella View Post
    The problem as I see it with BG is not the BR or level its the bully tactics of repeatedly killing the same player who is an easy target. This will only serve to drive out those players for whom the game is not fun ( nobody wants to be cannon fodder ).

ought to listen to this !!!R2
    here is what i know . campers dont find an easy taget coz most players are easy target unless he meets another slow leveler.

those who repeatedly attack same player are usually weak idiots . and by the way i still deal with them by removing troops , quickly getting my drayad , but i dont attack back until i finish making 1 bg chest ,

after that hallelujah the game begins .

on the other hand if a camper annoys me , i also annoy them by attcking them when they are making bg chests , meaning they wont make a 2 bg chests as they are supposed to ,

but hey, this whole game is payback . so why not return the favour

Leave a comment:

• gamella
    replied
    The problem as I see it with BG is not the BR or level its the bully tactics of repeatedly killing the same player who is an easy target. This will only serve to drive out those players for whom the game is not fun ( nobody wants to be cannon fodder ).

R2 ought to listen to this !!!

It's driving customers away and costing you money R2.

This could be easily rectified by making killing somebody with dryads blessing worth less or negative honor and points depending on the number of times you have killed them. This would improve the poor unfortunates lot and lead to a fairer game to the greater enjoyment of all except the bullies who deserve little or no consideration.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    By the way, spawn campers don't do Sky Trail

Leave a comment:

• MoraTong
    replied
    Originally posted by MoraTong View Post
    Absolutely not! BG and MPD is and always should be level based.
    EDIT: MP Arena (not MPD).

Side note, forums is requiring me to log in after every action even though I am already logged in. This prevents editing of posts so I did this reply instead.

Leave a comment:

• MoraTong
    replied
    Originally posted by Renagus View Post
    It seems lately that the battle grounds are only for upper level 100+ br members only. For those of us with lower BR, it is impossible to obtain any honor or win any battles. Suggest you develop ranked battle fields which place the player into a battle having only members with similar BR ranking. As it is right now, it seems highly unfair on new players and players haveing less than 100k BR

Suggest ranking battlefields as follows

25 - 35k BR
    35 - 45k BR
    45 - 55k BR
    55 - 65k BR
    65 - 75k BR
    75 - 85k BR
    85 - 95k BR
    95 -105k BR
    105 - 125k BR
    125 - 150k BR etc.
    Absolutely not! BG and MPD is and always should be level based.

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    campers have disadvantage in guild battle as many high players dominate in there , but on other hand they have advantage in bg and ga , so for gods sake let them enjoy their cookies , there is no point in playing this game if its about xp , and non cashers do good in bg ,

its just some people are too lazy to do something , get your a$$ up and get to work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X