Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Thread starter please check the guide how to be strong for your level!
    You level too fast. Pls slow down and be strong!
    62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
      "dont boter u will get the same answer like somthink like this..try to get stronger or dont play...or maybe buy some 3333333333333333333 balens"

      wow!!!,, thats so bad answer R213115643!!!
      Every ppl have a right to said he's argument,and i think thats a true fact too!!
      let me ask u?? can u buy 33333333333333333balen??? if not,u need 2 learn how 2 respect someone!!!
      u miss my point i have the same problem whit bg butt the answer was that get stronger dont wine and leave the part of the game...so i told him that he will have the same answer..and look up what is the mod answer?thei is nonrespect for the players not what i said
      SERVER-S233
      GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
      CHR-EBEB ARCHER
      SKILL-DONT HAVE

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Who says he's a camper? Who says he's a bully? You're once again assuming things without proof. Worst bullies in that bracket aren't the level 49s.
        Ah yes.

        Assuming things and sarcasm are both my forte.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #34
          lol,,condor heroes!!!!
          in fact thats legal,, if u said i cant,,then tell me what u can?? coz u not giving solution as well!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Here is the best solution!
            Rush to lvl 78! and build everything once u get there!
            Trust me! you wont be wrong!
            62996
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              Thread starter please check the guide how to be strong for your level!
              You level too fast. Pls slow down and be strong!
              is not that u lvl up to fast butt u cant fight at lvl 47 whit someone that is lvl 57 no matter how strong u are..this is my case..from 15 ,,enemi,, players 10 af them are lvl55 up so how can i beat this u tell me
              SERVER-S233
              GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
              CHR-EBEB ARCHER
              SKILL-DONT HAVE

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by R213115643 View Post
                is not that u lvl up to fast butt u cant fight at lvl 47 whit someone that is lvl 57 no matter how strong u are..this is my case..from 15 ,,enemi,, players 10 af them are lvl55 up so how can i beat this u tell me
                u know this guy i met in bg, i can stun him 3 rounds, but I do little dmg to him. After those stuns he killed me.

                Maybe you may consider

                1) upgrading stable lvl to 6
                2) getting soul engraving to 35+
                3) crafting gems to lvl 9 - since it is available in shop

                I am sure after you have done these you would feel happier.
                62996
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                Comment


                • #38
                  lols,,condor!! no wonder u become "Ex-R²Games Wartune Forum Moderator: January 2013 - February 2013",,
                  coz u cant give ur "knowledge" bout this game...


                  SoS911
                  lvl69 knight
                  guild warlords
                  server s2

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    u know this guy i met in bg, i can stun him 3 rounds, but I do little dmg to him. After those stuns he killed me.

                    Maybe you may consider

                    1) upgrading stable lvl to 6
                    2) getting soul engraving to 35+
                    3) crafting gems to lvl 9 - since it is available in shop

                    I am sure after you have done these you would feel happier.
                    ty for ur answer i fell much better now all i have to do is to get my card buy some milion of balens enchant my gear and then i can beat them all my problem solve...butt what about the players that dont have money they play only whit what the games give them what is ur advice for them????leave the game maybe or dont tell me skip the part whit bg right?
                    SERVER-S233
                    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                    SKILL-DONT HAVE

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Those who complains are ppl farming, because if you alrdy got farmed from before it only got better... This change helps the farmed and not the farmer, for once!! Justice for them

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
                        lols,,condor!! no wonder u become "Ex-R²Games Wartune Forum Moderator: January 2013 - February 2013",,
                        coz u cant give ur "knowledge" bout this game...


                        SoS911
                        lvl69 knight
                        guild warlords
                        server s2
                        knowledge what knowledge?lol
                        SERVER-S233
                        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                        SKILL-DONT HAVE

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Those who complains are ppl farming, because if you alrdy got farmed from before it only got better... This change helps the farmed and not the farmer, for once!! Justice for them
                          What you say is correct and true.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            legend 40?smells like a big casher to me. I had my legend stones for the ring when I reached 45 but not the tokens until I was 50 due to the royal steed/gear. So yep,enjoy getting farmed by the farmers . Karma strikes back!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              NO FAIR!!! I WANT THE OLD BATTLE GROUND! I love beating up 40s players as a 60+ THX!
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                              {OuO**

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                                Who says he's a camper? Who says he's a bully? You're once again assuming things without proof. Worst bullies in that bracket aren't the level 49s.
                                Creamy just bc you and Ginger don't camp BGs doesn't mean that most of the population does. I asked many ppl in my server who choose to stay at x9 lvl and all of them stated that they like to camp BGs. I am sure there are some people who are like you two that don't and actually stay at x9 to get stronger, but I assure you that if a survey was done the majority who stay at x9 are there to bully others and get fast honor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X