Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.. speed up to a higher level so you're running around in lvl 35 armor at lvl 44 so you can stomp the lower levels without getting a 5% stat penalty attacking anyone higher level than you.

I guess that's another reason why there's so much lag when going into BG 'cause the program has to work that much harder to split up the mass amounts of players into each room. Aside from the fact that they're merging servers right n left.

Comment

• Originally posted by horick View Post
      this is payback for you camping the lvl 30-39 bg and 1 shotting fresh players
      deal with it

I do very well against the 40-44 peeps... No problems here, most of the time they while about being beat up by a lvl 39... Level however fast you want i say, but stop complaining when i kill you.
      IGN: RibTickler
      Server: S130

Comment

• not if they would simply make bg for every 5 levels. it doesnt even maske sence.. 30-39 and 35-44. as i was 49 i always got prayed on by 50+.. new troops give huge advantage.. now im finally 50 and i can barely kill 50+ since they have higher lvl seal.. my stn is useless.. and some of them even have 50+ troops.. as 49 i should had been able to get more kills for once.. but the new patch makes u a victim in most cases.. as how i c it. if it was for every 5 levels ull get owned at start of those 5 lvls and will own at the end of those 5 lvls.. thats more balanced righ?

Comment

• At 50-59 barket hs means nothing after patch, max is 10v and easy to get.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Arena and battleground suggestion

I suggest to make arenas and battlegrounds matching system to match players by battle rating first than level because non-cash players don't have a chance when they reach higher level.
            Thanks and i hope to do that or maybe ur gonna loose much players.

Comment

• Let me ask, this is my or others thing you lvl up that fast and then cry becouse you play with 30k br at 59 barket or 40k at 65+? Cya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Let me ask, this is my or others thing you lvl up that fast and then cry becouse you play with 30k br at 59 barket or 40k at 65+? Cya
                You talking about me?

Cause I only got 28k BR at 54.... woot?

(tho I am gonna level up after I level up my Talent to lv.13 - because you need level 55 to get lv.14 Talent level)
                (than maybe stop at 59 for a while again just to catch up on my Astrals... still trying to get Orange Defs, using purple sucks)

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Let me ask, this is my or others thing you lvl up that fast and then cry becouse you play with 30k br at 59 barket or 40k at 65+? Cya
                  Well this will be 100% accurate since all those who cry about the arena and battleground are those power leveler who wants a fast and easier way to be a "stronger" player by leveling their toons as high as they can and think they can already pawn all players 10 levels below them. Always wanting everything to be favorable to them instead of working hard for it.
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• This is exactly what I predicted.

When BG was 30-39 and 40-80, people whined. Then it was split up into 10 levels. I said people will find reasons to whine. They will asked fir 5 levels difference.

Thrn BG was split into overlapping brackets, people whined. I said now players want level brackets of 1-2 and same BR.

This post just illustrated that.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      This is exactly what I predicted.

When BG was 30-39 and 40-80, people whined. Then it was split up into 10 levels. I said people will find reasons to whine. They will asked fir 5 levels difference.

Thrn BG was split into overlapping brackets, people whined. I said now players want level brackets of 1-2 and same BR.

This post just illustrated that.
                      I agree with you that people will whine no matter what because that's just what people do. However, I'm in support of the 5 lvl bracket in BG. With the 10 lvl brackets, there are "thresholds," for lack of a better word, within them. For example, in the 50-59 bracket, 2 players fights. One is lvl 55 while the other is lvl 54, that one lvl makes so much of a difference due to the lvl 55 pvp set. In the 55-64 bracket, players lvl 60 will have an extra astral slot over the lvl 59 players, and that can make a big difference as well. Limiting the brackets to 5 lvls (i.e. 50-54, 55-59) will prevent "jumps" in power due to the leveling perks in the game. It will never be completely fair due to the difference in time and/or money spent, but it will at least make it more competitive due to smaller gaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                        I agree with you that people will whine no matter what because that's just what people do. However, I'm in support of the 5 lvl bracket in BG. With the 10 lvl brackets, there are "thresholds," for lack of a better word, within them. For example, in the 50-59 bracket, 2 players fights. One is lvl 55 while the other is lvl 54, that one lvl makes so much of a difference due to the lvl 55 pvp set. In the 55-64 bracket, players lvl 60 will have an extra astral slot over the lvl 59 players, and that can make a big difference as well. Limiting the brackets to 5 lvls (i.e. 50-54, 55-59) will prevent "jumps" in power due to the leveling perks in the game. It will never be completely fair due to the difference in time and/or money spent, but it will at least make it more competitive due to smaller gaps.
                        Let's see if 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 brackets are implemented, what are the reasons to whine?

1) BR difference too high. I'm level 59 and my BR is 28k, and some level 55 BR is 70k. *** guys. It's time to split by BR and not level (see OP).
                        2) Astral exp different. I'm level 59 and my astral exp is 2k and some level 55 has astral exp being 72k. *** guys. It's time to split by BR and then astral exp.
                        3) Cashers and non-cashers. I'm noncasher, and the cashers are beating me up. Hey guys, it's time to split up into cashers vs cashers, noncashers vs noncashers.
                        4) Soul engraving level. I'm level 55 and my soul engraving level is 19, some level 55 has soul engraving level 35. *** guys, it's time to split up into soul engraving levels.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Let's see if 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 brackets are implemented, what are the reasons to whine?

1) BR difference too high. I'm level 59 and my BR is 28k, and some level 55 BR is 70k. *** guys. It's time to split by BR and not level (see OP).
                          2) Astral exp different. I'm level 59 and my astral exp is 2k and some level 55 has astral exp being 72k. *** guys. It's time to split by BR and then astral exp.
                          3) Cashers and non-cashers. I'm noncasher, and the cashers are beating me up. Hey guys, it's time to split up into cashers vs cashers, noncashers vs noncashers.
                          4) Soul engraving level. I'm level 55 and my soul engraving level is 19, some level 55 has soul engraving level 35. *** guys, it's time to split up into soul engraving levels.
                          Just to clarify, I was making a case why a 5 lvl bracket would be better than the current ones (even with overlapping). I'm not sure why I left out the part where I would much prefer brackets by BR lol. Guess I got into giving arguments for 5 lvl brackets that I just forgot. I'm sure people will whine about things like holy seal with a BR bracket sytem, but if there's nothing to complain about, this forum would probably be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                            but if there's nothing to complain about, this forum would probably be dead
                            Even if I lose my daily source of stress relieve, I'd rather have a dead and sensible forum than a awesomely dumbstruck one, tyvm.
                            Last edited by DeathRiver; 07-03-2013, 09:24 PM.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• From what I see, most complains are about

45-54 and 55-64 and 60-69

Because of the Troop Difference (which is pretty large for lower levels)

And level 63-4's HS is guaranteed to Stun anyone lower level (due to HS cap)

I still have no idea why they made HS's cap this...

50~62 - HS cap at level 10
                              63 cap at 16
                              64 cap at 22

LOL... the higher level the level difference between two player, the higher chance it is for Holy Seal to stun the target.

and same for level 65+
                              Last edited by anichaos; 07-03-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• The way I see it, even if they make it 0 level difference and 0 BR difference, people will complain.

Example:
                                level 55 fight level 55. BR of 47200 fight BR of 47123. There will be complain. What is it?
                                Answer: Each battle takes 3 freaking minutes. Damn you R2!
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X