Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    The way I see it, even if they make it 0 level difference and 0 BR difference, people will complain.

Example:
    level 55 fight level 55. BR of 47200 fight BR of 47123. There will be complain. What is it?
    Answer: Each battle takes 3 freaking minutes. Damn you R2!
    You mean like what Mages already do?

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      You mean like what Mages already do?
      yesh!

(this statement adds nothing to the post, except lengthen my message to at least 10 characters.)
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Suggestions for BG

I'd like to make a few suggestions for the battle ground. First of all you should shorten the range of levels. 50-54, 55-59. Also I'd like you to put in diminishing returns for kills. Maybe the first couple worth full value but then 25% less for each one thereafter. Right now on our server and I'm guessing most servers we have people sitting at 59 and just farming honor because they know once they advance they'll get owned. There is no incentive to move up when they can just pawn all the lower players and get huge amounts of honor. Maybe even have amount of points and honor based on level difference. A 50 killed by a 59 is worth 10% of a 59 killed by a 59 or you could do it by battle rating.

Comment

• I want it back to they way it was: 30-39 and 40+... And see how many of you are screaming to go back to the 10 level difference.

Comment

• This is actually kinda funny to me. I remember before they changed it that people wanted the lvl bracket to be changed. Well...they got it and people don't like it (I'm included). The old way was more than fair for everyone involved. The new BG system didn't solve any issue in the BG. Campers will still be campers...they just gotta figure out what lvl to stop at.
            IGN: Hein
            Server: S2
            BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
            Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

• Best suggestion ever !!!!

Make battlegrounds BR specific instead of Level That way instead of 50k + BRs beating on 30k BRs,they will actually have to fight people the same strength as them roughly instead of one shotting lowbies and letting no one haul carts and just making life all out miserable for anyone who didn't throw 1000$ dollars at a video game,im not one to usually complain,but since everyone seemed to figure out the can exit bg and wait 5 mins to be on an ULTRA team,or my other suggestion would be *Clicking On Leave BattleGround Will Give You 5 Min Awol* should change to *If You leave This Battleground You Take A Debuff,The More Times You Leave A BG the Higher The Debuff Becomes* Im getting really tired of the same damn heavy casher all stacking in the same bg ... making it virtually impossible for me or anyone else to advance in this game,i have no problem with a game being challenging and have to work hard to get your stuff,but come on now ... when 4 people on the other team have BR combined the same as my whole team ... isn't that a bit too much ? I don't care if someone has money to throw at a game,hell im glad for them ... but shouldn't they face others who have done the same? And anyone who answers this with *Dryads You Noob* or some other useless garbage spew should be shot in the face by a large caliber shot gun,any other suggestions on fixing this problem are greatly appreciated,because I know theres 100s of people that feel the same way and something must be done,this is way out of hand .....

Comment

• this aint never gonna happen..lol

Comment

• lol this idea wont happen lol......

Comment

• You know what? your right ... what was I thinking ... sorry my bad ... ill just quit now ... had enough of facing money ... ill go play a game that involves actual skill instead of how much your Credit Card balance is

Comment

• Guys... You could have at least supported his opinion and idea. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I personally think you should have thought about posting before you guys did because you just hurt a players feelings. Fishertheman13, I like your idea and if it's possible then I'm sure R2 Games will make room for it.
                      ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

• wut wut i supposrt this idea since when i lvl to 50 i keep being the only one with 25k br everyone else has 30k+ -.- but like i said r2 will never do such a thing cause this makes players to spent money for clothes and wings so yeah they love money don they

Comment

• The system as it is is ignorant and poorly designed. It actually promotes farming.

Comment

• Originally posted by quick1e View Post
                            The system as it is is ignorant and poorly designed. It actually promotes farming.
                            Maybe you should do it too

Comment

• The Debuff part actually sounds interesting, it's like a negative version of Dryad, for those that exploit the rejoining function of BG to get into a lower level bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by heinrich26 View Post
                                This is actually kinda funny to me. I remember before they changed it that people wanted the lvl bracket to be changed. Well...they got it and people don't like it (I'm included). The old way was more than fair for everyone involved. The new BG system didn't solve any issue in the BG. Campers will still be campers...they just gotta figure out what lvl to stop at.
                                That is why I never see it on the purpose of preventing level campers. Like in our server timezone there are a lot that stop leveling at 44/54/64 etc. Besides, you can still change bg bracket if you don't want on the higher one.
                                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X