Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

is there any chance of reducing the levels in battlegrounds? say along the lines of the armour classes 50-55... 56-61. theres really no joy at lvl 51 in a battlefront where most other players are high 50's or 60's. I totally except that the reverse is true and the higher levels like nothing more than rolling over newbies for 20 mins although some do seem to prefer the challenge of players their own level but these do seem a minority of players
    No voting available
    25.00%
    No voting available
    75.00%
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-12-2014, 06:32 AM. Reason: Title edit after merging.

UP and Make new stuff , gems , astral , Guild skill? u will be new in battleground 50-59 you must increase ur power for doesnt be Frag for the ennemy

Comment

let me tell you why it wont matter, right now people camp at then end of the level ranges to own BG and gain honor, this happens at 39/49/59/69 ect. If they broke it up by 5 lvls, what would happen is at 35/45/55 people would get the pvp sets and then just stay there to gain honor in BG because it would be easier to stop every 5 lvl than to push yourself up 10 lvls. No matter how you cut it, being at the low end of the group your generally going to have trouble with people higher lvl even if its 55 or 59. Best thing for you to do, build your holy seal get to 55, get the pvp set then go back to BG. If you honor is under Crusader then it doesnt really matter anyway because you cant lose honor yet.

Comment

Most people play longer than you do that camp level will kick your butt anyway, why bother with levels? Even with same level bracket, you'll have to look out for people like Freakozoid and SourSauce even if they don't hunt people, they can whip your butt many times over.
        Last edited by DeathRiver; 06-01-2013, 07:40 PM.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Now let me hear the suggestion for bg by BR. Let all those 'campers' fight the players 10++ levels above them (with Holy Seal, other talents as well as higher equips), that should be their punishment for level camping and just ignore their efforts and patience to building their toons, lal.
          Last edited by rheasteer; 06-01-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Stop asking this question. Just upgrade your gear and you do fine. There is really no way fair at all about BG. So just deal with it and gear up and eventually it be smoother for you to fight in. If you can't handle it than just stay out of BG.

Comment

I say no, purely for the fact it's not a good suggestion, it has been mention many, many times, and also, why should people level 56-59, have to deal with people with one more astral then them?

The BattleGrounds are fine how they are, if you suck at Battleground, then build yourself up.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

by your own argument why should ppl at 51 have to deal with those with extra astrals and armour set. my statement stands about those that are happy to camp lower players and dont want anything to change to ruin their awesome abilities to win with no chance of loss although it is funny how much they cry when at the end of a battleground they get ganked by a low lvl player boosted by dryad's blessing
                Last edited by Balbagg; 06-02-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                  by your own argument why should ppl at 51 have to deal with those with extra astrals and armour set. my statement stands about those that are happy to camp lower players and dont want anything to change to ruin their awesome abilities to win with no chance of loss although it is funny how much they cry when at the end of a battleground they get ganked by a low lvl player boosted by dryad's blessing
                  they should have to deal with it, because even with your suggestion it doesnt solve anything. Let say BG was 50-55 like you said. What would happen, is people would hit 55 get the 55 pvp set and STAY at 55 to build talents. And while you are still in the lvl 45 pvp set or lvl 40 pve set you will still get stomped by those players in the 55 set. It makes no difference at all how its broken up, people who camp in BG will CONTINUE to camp in BG. And if you think 50-59 is bad, wait until you get to 60-69.

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                    My own argument, the only people that i know who don't level straight to level 55 to stand a chance, are the people who have slow leveled and have quite a decent BR for their level, and can tough it out.
                    Level 50 i hit the BG with 34k BR, and i was able to stand up to most people. Hitting 55 i had 41k BR.

So the tip is, level to 55, and build yourself up, being impatient and shooting from level 0-50 as fast as you can, is seriously a bad idea.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

My mane problem with Bg is that most of the times the teams are really uneven. Like you have a team full of crusaders and higher going against a team of elite wariors and some crusaders. It's getting frustrating and no matter what you try the weaker team never wins. They should atleast try to have the same amount of crusaders or higher in each team in order to make the battle a litle bit fair.

Comment

30-34 - rings, jewels
                        35-39 - pvp set
                        40-44 - rings, jewels
                        45-49 - pvp set
                        50-54 - rings, jewels
                        55-59 - pvp set

This is how the pvp brackets should be like. Everyone would have access to the same items.
                        Not enough players to fill a battleground? No problem, I'd take a 7vs7 of the same levels any day than 15vs15 of me vs 9+ levels higher.
                        Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
                        Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

Bg is ok..this is not my fould i meat ppl with 15k lower br...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Most people play longer than you do that camp level will kick your butt anyway, why bother with levels? Even with same level bracket, you'll have to look out for people like Freakozoid and SourSauce even if they don't hunt people, they can whip your butt many times over.
                            Not my fault they keep clicking on me.

Originally posted by 50rin View Post
                            30-34 - rings, jewels
                            35-39 - pvp set
                            40-44 - rings, jewels
                            45-49 - pvp set
                            50-54 - rings, jewels
                            55-59 - pvp set

This is how the pvp brackets should be like. Everyone would have access to the same items.
                            Not enough players to fill a battleground? No problem, I'd take a 7vs7 of the same levels any day than 15vs15 of me vs 9+ levels higher.
                            This argument doesn't stand. You have the 40, 50, 60 and 70 legendary sets that pwns basically all the others in the bracket when handled right.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Hey! Those crystal shards phear me and rightly so... I'd hunt those blue beauts all day long if I could...
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X