Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Hey! Those crystal shards phear me and rightly so... I'd hunt those blue beauts all day long if I could...
    You remind me of a certain cartoon where the elves have a deadly attraction to shiny things! Oh well, I don't suppose fantasy characters to have normal tastes.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

BG suggestion

Hello everyone! I'd like to suggest to make battleground with level difference 5. For example, level 50-55, 56-60 etc. I think that would more appropriate, because almost 10 levels difference for players is huge and very hard to handle. Just my opinion, please support, if feel the same. Thank you for your attention

Comment

This has been suggested way too many times already. Just look around the forum.

Be glad it isn't the way it was before, when it was levels <40 in a bg, and levels 40+ in one bg. Yes, you'd face level 70s, while you were just 40...
        In the 1.6 patch, they will be adding new tiers, but still with 10 level difference: 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, etc. This way non-mounted people will face mounted people, and non-stunners will be facing stunners. So yay, we'll have even more to whine about!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          This has been suggested way too many times already. Just look around the forum.

Be glad it isn't the way it was before, when it was levels <40 in a bg, and levels 40+ in one bg. Yes, you'd face level 70s, while you were just 40...
          In the 1.6 patch, they will be adding new tiers, but still with 10 level difference: 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, etc. This way non-mounted people will face mounted people, and non-stunners will be facing stunners. So yay, we'll have even more to whine about!
          lol I don't get any patches with bg D:
          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
          IGN: Mary Magdalene
          Class: Mage
          LVL: 44
          BR: 1194
          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
            lol I don't get any patches with bg D:
            Just hold your breath and wait!

... oh well, you might not want to hold your breath since we don't know if it's gonna be implemented that soon. But it will be after patch 1.6 is done!
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I want last battle ground range!!!!!!! This not fair!!!!!

I am lv 49
              Jewel+ Ring 40 VS Jewel+Ring 50
              4 Astral VS 5 Astral
              Knight/Angel VS Templar/Warlock
              Legend 40 VS Legend 50

Are you think thats a fair Battle?????????????????????
              i want last battle range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R27059105 View Post
                I am lv 49
                Jewel+ Ring 40 VS Jewel+Ring 50
                4 Astral VS 5 Astral
                Knight/Angel VS Templar/Warlock
                Legend 40 VS Legend 50

Are you think thats a fair Battle?????????????????????
                i want last battle range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                dont boter u will get the same answer like somthink like this..try to get stronger or dont play...or maybe buy some 3333333333333333333 balens
                SERVER-S233
                GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

NB : dont hv stun VS player with stun !!!!!!!! ITS FAIRRRRRR????????

Comment

Too bad. No one told you to camp at 49 to bully others. How does it feel to be bullied back?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, suck it up.

Comment

"dont boter u will get the same answer like somthink like this..try to get stronger or dont play...or maybe buy some 3333333333333333333 balens"

wow!!!,, thats so bad answer R213115643!!!
                        Every ppl have a right to said he's argument,and i think thats a true fact too!!
                        let me ask u?? can u buy 33333333333333333balen??? if not,u need 2 learn how 2 respect someone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Too bad. No one told you to camp at 49 to bully others. How does it feel to be bullied back?
                          Who says he's a camper? Who says he's a bully? You're once again assuming things without proof. Worst bullies in that bracket aren't the level 49s.

Comment

CondorHero weak player from 49??? dont cry if u weak.. its about fair battle

Comment

condor heroes<< u wrong too<<< when R2 said we cant camp to that lvl???

Comment

Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
                                condor heroes<< u wrong too<<< when R2 said we cant camp to that lvl???
                                This patch just showed you that you can't.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X