Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which is quite ironic because no matter how much honor they farm they'll get farmed at 50+ unless they are 40k+ BR

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Creamy just bc you and Ginger don't camp BGs doesn't mean that most of the population does. I asked many ppl in my server who choose to stay at x9 lvl and all of them stated that they like to camp BGs. I am sure there are some people who are like you two that don't and actually stay at x9 to get stronger, but I assure you that if a survey was done the majority who stay at x9 are there to bully others and get fast honor.
      Not saying no one bullies at level 49. All I'm saying is that people have to tone down the prejudices. "He's level 49 thus he's a camper thus he's a bully." "Omg a BR of over 35K sub 50! You're a bully! You're a haxxor!" That kind of stuff. Save it for the people that actually *are* bullying, camping and haxxoring.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Not saying no one bullies at level 49. All I'm saying is that people have to tone down the prejudices. "He's level 49 thus he's a camper thus he's a bully." "Omg a BR of over 35K sub 50! You're a bully! You're a haxxor!" That kind of stuff. Save it for the people that actually *are* bullying, camping and haxxoring.
        I never thought you would expect people to tone the prejudice down around here.

I love those kind of people really, they make me feel all warm and cozy inside.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          I never thought you would expect people to tone the prejudice down around here.

I love those kind of people really, they make me feel all warm and cozy inside.
          One can hope, right?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            One can hope, right?
            Hope makes things hurt worse afterwards.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I don't mind the change of lvl range.. but I do think its a HUGE disadvantage to have half the people with talents *stun* and the other half without... it unevens the playing field for sure... but I thank you for assisting in my decision to stay lvl 49 until staturday. I didn't bully anyone... but I did like to hold off to save daru and other things needed for when I hit 50. I also would like to know why someone lvl 51++ barley kills me in BG, and I loose 450 honor. Before even if a lvl 49 beat me and I was only lvl 45.. id loose like 10 honor, it had ot be someone lower lvled then me to take a lot fo honor..

is it now allowed to have ANY death get that much honor taken?

Comment

That's actually your fault. If low ranks kills you,you lose more honor than if a same rank killed you. Sure,it was fun farming honor at low 40s, but now you have to deal with 50s low ranked that skipped that.

Comment

I am lvl 66 with lvl 40 holy seal. feel like nothing when vs-ing with lvl 74 lvl 66 hs with 5k BR less. no chance for a win. that is ridiculous...

Is this pay to win or play to be trolled ???

Comment

Whats wrong with this games cr8tors?!!?!?

Iwe read so many good suggestions, from middle ranked and lower ranked players, but guess no one reads, cuz nothing has changed for better, just new things coming all the time!!!
                    Stop making new patches, and adding new thing allready!!!
                    First fix the existing events and game play!
                    Since the server merge, everything u do or add is benefiting more only to higher ranked players, and ofc rich ppl. Start fixing it allready. Make arena matching, and BG team matching, and other things like that more fair for other ppl. Its preaty lame to go to arena and 3 ppl with BR 45k, get players with 50-60k BR, 25 times of 30. And getting in BR with ppl that have 60-70 BR.
                    Just for start put questions in games, so ppl can vote and add ideas to get the game play better, or this is going to get borring very fast.

Thy for understanding

Comment

If only...

Battleground is easier to adjust and could a been done but for arena..to complex. I goes whit who is there and try to make the better match as possible. But i realize that after 5 times (try) the match start to be better, usually. So people shoold give the program a chance but they change partners to fast so how can it work well when this is appenning like by 100 or 1000 of people. We have to give the program a chance to adjust. Otherwise it is impossible. So i dont blame Wartune for this.

Comment

The new patch is great, but after several times posting problems in bug reports and nothing is done for months, and the casher vs noncasher problem...I'm a partial casher but can't make it even with noncashers... cash being a crutch not a way to make it impossible for noncashers... i want a challenge not spend to catch up to the next person who spends. I'm done You all take care.
                        Fate Server 12
                        I choose my Fate

Comment

Make it where a noncasher at least has the possibility to catch up without balens and ill stay, otherwise base your company on greed and the only people that will be left are the ones who spend...which by my calculations is 1 server.
                          Fate Server 12
                          I choose my Fate

Comment

Battle Ground is very unfair now

I just wanted to post this because lots of people I play with in battle ground have agreed on this, I play mage who is lvl 39 before 1.6 patch it used to be 30-39
                            now after its 30-44, how do you expect from a lvl 30 or 35 to beat a lvl 44? I'm sure many of you will agree on this! now look at it this way, lvl 40+ can get mount/mounts,they can get an extra slot for another Astral, lvling stats, extra skills to use or to upgrade etc.., now does this look fair fight for you? NO, I'm sure not! GMs need to bring to how it used to be.
                            Updates should be for better not for worse!.... I'm sure many agree with me I just hope that GMs will take their time to reconsider about the BG Rules and bring it back to the old way.

Thanks for your time reading this (please post agree if you do)
                            Let's have some fun

Comment

Than level up to 40 and you will get mount and extra astral slot too.

Comment

Last i checked it wasn't 30-44, it was 35-44. Level 30s are in 30-35, 30-39. Level 35+ is 30-39 and 35-44.

And as a lot of people have made these sort of threads before, there is nothing we can do about it, until they make up another bracket, which will probably be a while from now.
                                So all you can do, is change BGs, until you find one you can fight in, it sucks, but we all have to adjust.
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X