Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is payback for you camping the lvl 30-39 bg and 1 shotting fresh players
    deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Last i checked it wasn't 30-44, it was 35-44. Level 30s are in 30-35, 30-39. Level 35+ is 30-39 and 35-44.

And as a lot of people have made these sort of threads before, there is nothing we can do about it, until they make up another bracket, which will probably be a while from now.
      So all you can do, is change BGs, until you find one you can fight in, it sucks, but we all have to adjust.

I don't have a problem with the brackets...the problem is with the under 40, they are using Gryphons and the over 40 are using knights. That's a big difference. So if your under 40 in the 35-45 bracket, your nothing but a kill to the higher group. I was in the 45 to 55 bracket today....my level 47 knights were dead after the second round and I was faced with fighting two Templars....not a good thing when your a Knight and you have a higher level Mage bombing you.

Comment

It's 30-39 and 35-44 for u, and u will put in a random ones
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

stop being such whiners and calling ppl bullies for camping certain lvls in game, they work way harder than some guy who simply passes trough lvls without any idea of the actual game does, so stop it. Bgs are lame,, unfair and very much likely annoying as hell for pretty much everyone. You can loose a full bg by changing them because u always get into the higher brackets, the lvl 55-64 45-54 35-44 unfair completely, and everyone that used to camp lvl 49- 59s still doing it by simply changing the bgs untill he gets into the right one. So the only thing these new brackets did is to **** off EVERYONE, what is the point in that?

Comment

From what i saw with the new patch was better balance opponent like was hoping. (My level was 54 now 55) But since i'm 55 i swich bracket time to time. I explain. Once i'm whit weaker players and the guardian all are very easy to kill in one row. Other time, it's totally the oposit. I learn badly that the guardian, second one, kick me really easily. So. the program try to balance whit who enter at wich time. The problem is the attempt to be rewarded. We have only 2 and loose it when we leave, even before it's start. I know, i just try it again today. The reward is important, so why loosing it if we change BG like every good or strong players suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
              stop being such whiners and calling ppl bullies for camping certain lvls in game, they work way harder than some guy who simply passes trough lvls without any idea of the actual game does, so stop it. Bgs are lame,, unfair and very much likely annoying as hell for pretty much everyone. You can loose a full bg by changing them because u always get into the higher brackets, the lvl 55-64 45-54 35-44 unfair completely, and everyone that used to camp lvl 49- 59s still doing it by simply changing the bgs untill he gets into the right one. So the only thing these new brackets did is to **** off EVERYONE, what is the point in that?
              The problem with your argument is that people are bullying lower levels in WHATEVER bracket the devs decide to split the BG's into. The weaker players will always be killed by the stronger.

Now the reason why the BG's have been changed is actually to stop those camping at 59/69 mostly to prey on the weaker levels. By changing the BG to allow them to fight 5 levels above, they have removed the incentive to camp and be a bully.

It does not matter what brackets are made, there will always be complaints about how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by ChexMix View Post
                I just wanted to post this because lots of people I play with in battle ground have agreed on this, I play mage who is lvl 39 before 1.6 patch it used to be 30-39
                now after its 30-44, how do you expect from a lvl 30 or 35 to beat a lvl 44? I'm sure many of you will agree on this! now look at it this way, lvl 40+ can get mount/mounts,they can get an extra slot for another Astral, lvling stats, extra skills to use or to upgrade etc.., now does this look fair fight for you? NO, I'm sure not! GMs need to bring to how it used to be.
                Updates should be for better not for worse!.... I'm sure many agree with me I just hope that GMs will take their time to reconsider about the BG Rules and bring it back to the old way.

Thanks for your time reading this (please post agree if you do)
                blame 7Road not R2 -_-
                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                Class: Mage
                LVL: 44
                BR: 1194
                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by ChexMix View Post
                  I just wanted to post this because lots of people I play with in battle ground have agreed on this, I play mage who is lvl 39 before 1.6 patch it used to be 30-39
                  now after its 30-44, how do you expect from a lvl 30 or 35 to beat a lvl 44? I'm sure many of you will agree on this! now look at it this way, lvl 40+ can get mount/mounts,they can get an extra slot for another Astral, lvling stats, extra skills to use or to upgrade etc.., now does this look fair fight for you? NO, I'm sure not! GMs need to bring to how it used to be.
                  Updates should be for better not for worse!.... I'm sure many agree with me I just hope that GMs will take their time to reconsider about the BG Rules and bring it back to the old way.

Thanks for your time reading this (please post agree if you do)
                  In the beginning the BG were only split into 2 brackets, Below 40 and 40+.
                  These are the brackets that a lot of us had to deal with, and they were a lot harder than what we have now.

So if you want to roll back, then at least have the decency to roll back to the original way BG was ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    The problem with your argument is that people are bullying lower levels in WHATEVER bracket the devs decide to split the BG's into. The weaker players will always be killed by the stronger.

Now the reason why the BG's have been changed is actually to stop those camping at 59/69 mostly to prey on the weaker levels. By changing the BG to allow them to fight 5 levels above, they have removed the incentive to camp and be a bully.

It does not matter what brackets are made, there will always be complaints about how they work.
                    SEE, this is where u are wrong, I am camping at 59 for about a month now, and i will still do it for the next 2 probably untill I hit lord divine, the only thing this update did is to waste my time for always changing bg brackets and to **** me off cuz the unlimmited runes ppl can use, now everyone uses runes instead of a tactical way to save them up and not waste for every fight. I still get 3k/3k daily, and today I didnt even die once, same for the last 2-3 days, so honestly these new brackets changed nothing when it comes to camping, it only messed bgs up a lot more than it was before Everytime u get higher lvl and change the brackets is normal to lose a lot, this is how the game works not how the people want it to be, and there will obviously be better ppl always than others because of it. You cant change that no matter what u do, and it is just a game. For the record, ppl are ,,bulies” and attacking low lvls because of the honor daily cap and the fact that u get so few/kill untill high commander or even imperial. If we wouldnt attack low ppl we couldnt even get close to the daily cap as long as we are not crazy cashers. So if the game is this way, please dont blame it on its players.

Comment

SEE, this is where u are wrong, I am camping at 59 for about a month now, and i will still do it for the next 2 probably untill I hit lord divine, the only thing this update did is to waste my time for always changing bg brackets and to **** me off cuz the unlimmited runes ppl can use, now everyone uses runes instead of a tactical way to save them up and not waste for every fight. I still get 3k/3k daily, and today I didnt even die once, same for the last 2-3 days, so honestly these new brackets changed nothing when it comes to camping, it only messed bgs up a lot more than it was before Everytime u get higher lvl and change the brackets is normal to lose a lot, this is how the game works not how the people want it to be, and there will obviously be better ppl always than others because of it. You cant change that no matter what u do, and it is just a game. For the record, ppl are ,,bulies” and attacking low lvls because of the honor daily cap and the fact that u get so few/kill untill high commander or even imperial. If we wouldnt attack low ppl we couldnt even get close to the daily cap as long as we are not crazy cashers. So if the game is this way, please dont blame it on its players.
                      So you are artificially keeping your level low to gain Lord Divine rank then??

Then what happens when you decide to level up and hit the 60-69 bracket. Unless you are prepared not to enter into the BG, what is the point of holding on to gain Lord Divine. There will be far stronger people, mostly casher's waiting to remove that honor from you very quickly.

And my argument was that people do indeed camp, and these new brackets remove some of that advantage they can gain. But no matter what brackets are made, people will always complain.

Comment

after I get lord divine there is no real point in getting into bgs anymore I will have enough socketing rods to not need more and I can leave without grim reaper title or other stuff. If I lvl to 60+ as u said, there would be a lot of ppl to take away my honor, and as elite crusader already, I cant really afford to lose it now.

Comment

after I get lord divine there is no real point in getting into bgs anymore I will have enough socketing rods to not need more and I can leave without grim reaper title or other stuff. If I lvl to 60+ as u said, there would be a lot of ppl to take away my honor, and as elite crusader already, I cant really afford to lose it now.
                          PVP points is one reason for going into BG. You will be needing them in the future as more and more mounts become available.
                          Also the BG chest is a good source of gems/luck stones, which never come in wrong.

The beauty of this is the ability to play it the way you like. However I can't see the reasoning of holding at 59 until Lord Divine, then after that never taking part in the BG again incase of honor loss.

Comment

it is simple man, I am not a casher, i only spent like 20$ at all. If I rush trough lvls and skip the camping I will never get lord divine, or it will take years most likely. As you said, once I would lvl to 60 it would get way way worse than now, if i go to bgs I would even loose 1k+ /day and so on. Lord divine is probably one of th best things a non casher could get to be stronger, and not doing bgs after or not doing spire/mpds even crypt and so on now is worth it all the way. First because I will be able to rush to 80s without worrying about getting the most of an bg with honor and so on, 2nd because I will have an insane advantage to help me after, lot more hp, lot more crit/block, and for sure a lot more dmg done and reduction overall in players (which will be probably the best thing to have in class wars, also helpfull in guildbattles) As a non casher you dont really lose much by camping at 59, if u can get the crypt mount and work on astrals/guild skills/mounts from events that is pretty much all u can get in general+lvl 50 epic set maybe. So basicaly, going for lord divine is the best option for me to get better, and the things I lose in the process will be recovered after i get it anyway

The pvp points are only 1k for reward, I can get 1k from doing 3 days arenas easily, considering I usually win 28-30/30 of them.

That is why, dont hate me/other campers at each brackets, because it takes a certain ammount of dedication to go trough this, and also to be really active to go for most bgs/guild battle , planning the xp gaining and so on. As I said, probably the campers work for this game way more than any others, dont understand why so much hate towards them
                            Last edited by Kyraha; 06-16-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

However I can't see the reasoning of holding at 59 until Lord Divine, then after that never taking part in the BG again incase of honor loss.
                              is the reason why I get "trolled" by ppls that kept on referring me to "Slow leveler's Guide, Strong for your level"

That Guide basically is the resulting factor of people wanting to stay "Twink" at certain level so they can win in PvP.

Comment

That is why, dont hate me/other campers at each brackets, because it takes a certain ammount of dedication to go trough this, and also to be really active to go for most bgs/guild battle , planning the xp gaining and so on. As I said, probably the campers work for this game way more than any others, dont understand why so much hate towards them
                                I never said I hate campers, just that I didn't see the point of holding at a certain level JUST to gain Lord Divine, then miss out on a whole part of the game for ever more.
                                I have held back many times at certain points. Needed to wait to gain some gear, some extra gems, a few extra levels on HS for example. But never just to get to the next level of honor.
                                I believe in staying at certain levels until you can hold your own, purely rushing up the levels is a sure fire way to be a punch bag for everyone.
                                Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-16-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X