Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    that Guide basically is the resulting factor of people wanting to stay "Twink" at certain level so they can win in PvP.
    I kinda like being strong for my level and not having to rely on low levels being present to get a victory...

I would also appreciate you not badmouthing my guide everywhere except in the guide. If you have constructive criticism to offer me - then please post it in the guide itself & we can discuss your ideas/thoughts like adults. Don't just about it not being any help to you.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-18-2013, 12:33 PM.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I kinda like being strong for my level and not having to rely on low levels being present to get a victory...
      This I agree with. Build it right and it will work forever more

Comment

I would also appreciate you not badmouthing my guide everywhere except in the guide. If you have constructive criticism to offer me - then please post it in the guide itself & we can discuss your ideas/thoughts like adults. Don't just about it not being any help to you.
        is the reason why I get "trolled" by ppls that kept on referring me to "Slow leveler's Guide, Strong for your level"
        I was the one getting badmouthed by ppls referring to me with your guide.

If anything, you should say what you said to them.

PS: in case you don't know what "Trolled" means:
        Being a ***** on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue.

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet
        Such as I was referring to the fact that some players having higher BR than me, even tho they started later than me because they were Cashers, they trolled me by saying I didn't refer to your guide.

Well, the thing with BG is OK at the moment (except for Holy Seal having 100% at level 60~64 BG, because 64 gets guaranteed Stun)
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-18-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

New BG pairings need to be revised!

The new BG pairings need to be revised. It's not fair to put people together where there is no competition. It's not competitive for someone to be able to just literally beat up on someone and kill them with just one or two hits. What's the goal of that? It's no fun and it's over in a second or two. I like a battle were both persons are equally matched so the fight takes a bit of time and thinking to complete!!

Having, for example, knights against gryphons or templars against knights are not fair fights unless the lower one is maxed and the higher one is at an extremely low level. There should be a matching between them - knights with knights, gryphons with gryphons, templars with templars, and so on.

Again, make the battle a real battle, not quantity but quality. Let them last more than one or two hits so it's a real accomplishment.
          Toon: Adonia
          Server: Kabam S24
          Guild Master: Paragon

Comment

Templars or knights doesn't really matter once you reach 60+ BGs. So... think of it as a transitionnal situation.
            E314
            Armor Games - S2
            Lv 65
            FairyTail

Comment

It's not transitional for someone lvl 45 to be fighting lvl 50 with templars, just as it's not for someone lvl 35 with gryphons to be fighting someone lvl 40 with knights. It's not fun, it's like promoting bullying. Not good battle.
              Toon: Adonia
              Server: Kabam S24
              Guild Master: Paragon

Comment

Transitional? That's ridiculous. With the new sliding scale of like levels 50-59 or levels 56-65, the net effect is NO ONE can get any better than mid range before they are bumped up the next scale. This results in only ever giving any advantage to those who have neared level 70... Battleground is a joke now. At least before the patch we had a short time at levels ending in 8 and 9 where we could expect to actually make some honor. The honor system is a joke too. How is it that being beaten by someone stronger than you results in MASSIVE loss of honor? Dishonor should come from hiding in the spawning grounds, or leaving BG entirely rather than facing up to the bullying. I propose that losing should gain no honor and lose none. The way it is set now, battleground is simply not worth even attending, as all you are really assured to get from it is 5 devotional points, and LOSS of honor...

Comment

I want to change the server to think back a long way .... battle ground will not be able to work well if the latest dipact ... hope to change the way the old GM server

Comment

With the new sliding scale of like levels 50-59 or levels 56-65, the net effect is NO ONE can get any better than mid range before they are bumped up the next scale. This results in only ever giving any advantage to those who have neared level 70... Battleground is a joke now. At least before the patch we had a short time at levels ending in 8 and 9 where we could expect to actually make some honor. The honor system is a joke too. How is it that being beaten by someone stronger than you results in MASSIVE loss of honor? Dishonor should come from hiding in the spawning grounds, or leaving BG entirely rather than facing up to the bullying. I propose that losing should gain no honor and lose none. The way it is set now, battleground is simply not worth even attending, as all you are really assured to get from it is 5 devotional points, and LOSS of honor...

Comment

Originally posted by R27497433 View Post
                      The honor system is a joke too. How is it that being beaten by someone stronger than you results in MASSIVE loss of honor?
                      That happens when you camp at a level, say 59, only to get Imperial Commander of Lord Divine rank.
                      You then go up into the next BG bracket, where everyone has better BR, but not camped to get high honor. There are a lot of Elite Crusader's and high commanders to rip out your false honor very quickly.

If you hadn't camped, and instead concentrated on getting your BR sorted, when you went into the next BG bracket you would not lose a lot of honor, as you would not have ARTIFICIALLY inflated your honor rank.

Sorry but if you camp to build honor ONLY, it's your own fault when you start losing it hand over fist, .
                      Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-21-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I can't believe they didn't do 60 to 64, 65 - 69 etc.. I am at 66 trying to get highest HS I can, and then this change happened. I won't be on bg for probably 4 months now because I will get creamed by playing those in the 70's. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Good lord...
                          If you join wrong barket for you, just leave bg - join again after 5 min...
                          You guys just cry and cry...maybe time to start read our words?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Honor lost is actually based on the Level of two parties and not BR or title.
                            (at least this is what it feels like to me, also, I get +20% Dryad almost every death now... not sure how that works)

So if someone that's higher level than you kill you, you lost 10 honor.

Whereas someone that's lower level than you kill you, you lose 200 honor.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Honor lost is actually based on the Level of two parties and not BR or title.
                              (at least this is what it feels like to me, also, I get +20% Dryad almost every death now... not sure how that works)

So if someone that's higher level than you kill you, you lost 10 honor.

Whereas someone that's lower level than you kill you, you lose 200 honor.

LOL
                              Nope, honor loss is based on the numerical honor. If you have 10.000 honor and the person you kill has 12.000, you gain lots. If you lose to a person with 8.000 honor, you lose lots. Loss, obviously starting at Crusader rank.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                                Nope, honor loss is based on the numerical honor. If you have 10.000 honor and the person you kill has 12.000, you gain lots. If you lose to a person with 8.000 honor, you lose lots. Loss, obviously starting at Crusader rank.
                                Yep, but most of the time ppl have kc and lose with higher br c...lose 400 honor and thats it, when you lose with the same rank,you lose 200 honor, if you lose lower rank - lose 400...
                                That is how bg work...I lose 240 honor when 30k br dryad Bomber with high bless win with me and i dont cry...
                                Only thing what is need to change, if you lose honor,take it from daily cap...I mean you gain 2000 honor and lose 400...You can get 1400 - not 1000...
                                Rest i can take Hehe...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X