Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say it is smart to camp. When I get my 50 legendary set im setting off for High Commander @_@
    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
    It means going for it anyway
    because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

• I feel that camping and or farming is a part of every single PvP game out there. You can't really stop or control it. Most people who complain about this is the ones who are to low of a level to farm others.
      ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

• JUST GET STRONGER, it has been said to you whiners many times and you still haven't learned. It is not other player's fault/problem if you have low br on a higher level. And what are you talking about you will find another game "that involves actual skill" when you are here just crying about some same level brackets toon who have higher br beating you, instead of working to build your toon? Being a non-casher is a lame excuse. You just want the game to be easier for you.

LOL "I want bg to be seperated by br, coz my br is for lower levels it is favorable to me it will make me advance in game. I can be the bully if it is by br, I am level 55 with just 25k br I will be fighting a lot of level 49 below so I can HS them to death.", said the whining noob players who think they can make a drastic change on the game's system by trying to act like they are the victim.
        Last edited by MaccteN001; 07-10-2013, 05:42 PM.
        Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishertheman13 View Post
          You know what? your right ... what was I thinking ... sorry my bad ... ill just quit now ... had enough of facing money ... ill go play a game that involves actual skill instead of how much your Credit Card balance is
          Having balance in your credit card is also a skill.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
            JUST GET STRONGER, it has been said to you whiners many times and you still haven't learned. It is not other player's fault/problem if you have low br on a higher level. And what are you talking about you will find another game "that involves actual skill" when you are here just crying about some same level brackets toon who have higher br beating you, instead of working to build your toon? Being a non-casher is a lame excuse. You just want the game to be easier for you.

LOL "I want bg to be seperated by br, coz my br is for lower levels it is favorable to me it will make me advance in game. I can be the bully if it is by br, I am level 55 with just 25k br I will be fighting a lot of level 49 below so I can HS them to death.", said the whining noob players who think they can make a drastic change on the game's system by trying to act like they are the victim.
            i dont see anyone crying here just some unlucky people who are the only non-cashers in the bg they end up at ^^ so gather your facts before saying anything lol....

Comment

• I say bring back the old regular BG!

Lv 30-39, Lv 40-80.

That way all the high levels can beat up the little guys, get their 3k honor quickly and them farm shards, the little guys would one day level up and be able to pick on the new little guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                I say bring back the old regular BG!

Lv 30-39, Lv 40-80.

That way all the high levels can beat up the little guys, get their 3k honor quickly and them farm shards, the little guys would one day level up and be able to pick on the new little guys!
                and this probaly wont ever happen :/

Comment

• Battleground

I propose that Battlegrounds are dealt 5 of 5 lvl because a lvl 40 player can beat a player of 45, as well as higher lvl. Be according to the following category: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-80.

Comment

• no! lets make it by level and br.. a lvl45 with a 23kbr can ONLY get matched with a lvl45 23k br also.. lets make this all fair. -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                      no! lets make it by level and br.. a lvl45 with a 23kbr can ONLY get matched with a lvl45 23k br also.. lets make this all fair. -_-
                      This guy. He gets it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                        no! lets make it by level and br.. a lvl45 with a 23kbr can ONLY get matched with a lvl45 23k br also.. lets make this all fair. -_-
                        Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                        This guy. He gets it.
                        No, omg that is SO unfair! That means I have to fight a [insert class] with that BR while I'm a [insert other class]! There's no way I can win that! And they have clothes and I don't! And they're a female toon and mine's male and I'm so distracted by their jiggling boobehs... It's a sure loss! >:[

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          And they're a female toon and mine's male
                          o.O

You're a guy?
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            o.O

You're a guy?
                            For you, honey, I can be.

Comment

• Here's the solution to BG balance. You can only fight clones of yourself and they will use the exact same moves you do in battle.

Comment

• How about. BG only allows only auto attacks and you can't wear gear in BG either. That will make things fair for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X