Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battles

Any agree that spawn point killing and camping is stupid???? I have strong players and can beat most in my servers but It is cyber bullying to me... Sitting and killing anyone before they have a chance to start. Players have left the game many times because they cant ever get anywhere with the money spenders always blocking them. If u are so tough get out and show it in the middle of GB and BG's. Need magisters or referees to kick them for BG when they bully others with spawn attacking. I kick from GB and kill spawners in BG if I can to let it be fair to all players. Money spenders and non-money spenders. Just my feelings over the year I've been on wartune I know alot would disagree with me.

this has been talking about i don't know how many times. There is nothing against the rules for doing this, although it is somewhat bad sportsmanship. 90% of people who go into BG do so to gain honor, obviously standing right out side someone base will allow you to attack people a lot faster as you are getting them as soon as they come out. However, if you didnt notice most players that do this WILL end up getting dryaid bombed and getting knocked out of your camp. Best thing to do is ask one of the stronger players on your team to come fight them OR wait until they attack someone else then just run past them, not that hard to get around someone sitting outside your camp...

Also, they will not get kicked, because it not against the rules. And as for bullying, if you are too weak for BG get out, STOP GOING until you are strong enough to actually fight people.

Comment

Its not an issue for me... I can get past most things. and I know its not a rule... I was saying maybe it soon should be. I get called to kill spawn campers alot and I also get PM from upset players about it all. I know the way it works and the rules, just pointing out how as u said " bad sportsmanship ". I kill the troops and move on and sit in the middle... then ur true skills can be tested I think. Yeah I guessed it would of been said alot, I've only been reading these for a month myself :P hahaha. Nothing said will ever change it either but its getting on my back how many PM's I get about it, they just need to respect and start showing good sportsmanship is all I will be trying to get. I cant spot getting messages about it unless I quit myself. I only try to help keep things happy and fair

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis67 View Post
        Its not an issue for me... I can get past most things. and I know its not a rule... I was saying maybe it soon should be. I get called to kill spawn campers alot and I also get PM from upset players about it all. I know the way it works and the rules, just pointing out how as u said " bad sportsmanship ". I kill the troops and move on and sit in the middle... then ur true skills can be tested I think. Yeah I guessed it would of been said alot, I've only been reading these for a month myself :P hahaha. Nothing said will ever change it either but its getting on my back how many PM's I get about it, they just need to respect and start showing good sportsmanship is all I will be trying to get. I cant spot getting messages about it unless I quit myself. I only try to help keep things happy and fair
        From the post i assume you're referring to 40s BG. You think too highly of yourself, there is no way you can keep things happy and fair. Like above post said, if they are too weak for BG, stop going until they are strong enough. If they can't do well in their bracket, stop rushing levels and raise BR instead. Trust me. These people will most likely quit if they rush level and enter 50/60 BG. IF they still play on that is.
        Last edited by darrylim; 06-01-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis67 View Post
          there is only 1 way I will sit outside someone camp, and thats if no one from the other team is coming to the middle. My timezone does not match the server i play on so BG's for me are pretty limited during the week, I go into BG for honor. What I do 99% of the time is attack in the middle, second fight ends attack whoever is standing closest to me. I have been called a bully in BG before and more often than not its from someone who is extremely weak for their level. I don't feel as if I pick on or single out anyone, for me going into BG im just trying to get max honor, I don't stop to look at someone's level or br before attacking because honestly that is a waste of time. But I remember the last day i was in 50-59 bg some guy with 19k br complained that I killed him, had 4k pdef and my ulti slasher hit him for 17k dmg, he was dead in 2 hits. Someone like that should 1. not have leveled so fast and 2. should not be going into BG and complaining. Again most people goto bg to build honor seeing as how aside from Guild battle (which only happens 3 times a week) There is no other way. I think if people dont wan't to be killed, they need to get stronger, level slower and build up br or avoid BG.

When i first hit lvl 50 I went in got stunned for 3 turns in every fight and stoped going. I didnt complain and rage out because I knew what i needed to do.. get the 55 set and raise my holy seal. Once I did that I went back in BG and it was pretty smooth sailing after that.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            there is only 1 way I will sit outside someone camp, and thats if no one from the other team is coming to the middle. My timezone does not match the server i play on so BG's for me are pretty limited during the week, I go into BG for honor. What I do 99% of the time is attack in the middle, second fight ends attack whoever is standing closest to me. I have been called a bully in BG before and more often than not its from someone who is extremely weak for their level. I don't feel as if I pick on or single out anyone, for me going into BG im just trying to get max honor, I don't stop to look at someone's level or br before attacking because honestly that is a waste of time. But I remember the last day i was in 50-59 bg some guy with 19k br complained that I killed him, had 4k pdef and my ulti slasher hit him for 17k dmg, he was dead in 2 hits. Someone like that should 1. not have leveled so fast and 2. should not be going into BG and complaining. Again most people goto bg to build honor seeing as how aside from Guild battle (which only happens 3 times a week) There is no other way. I think if people dont wan't to be killed, they need to get stronger, level slower and build up br or avoid BG.

When i first hit lvl 50 I went in got stunned for 3 turns in every fight and stoped going. I didnt complain and rage out because I knew what i needed to do.. get the 55 set and raise my holy seal. Once I did that I went back in BG and it was pretty smooth sailing after that.
            Well said. I was called a bully since the start of the game but then again, who cares? We're in BG for honor. Like you, i just go into the middle and click whoever is the nearest to me as soon as my fight ends and often called a big bully by picking on them all the time which is not true. Of course you should lookout for the big names to avoid if you're doing 60s BG.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
              Well said. I was called a bully since the start of the game but then again, who cares? We're in BG for honor. Like you, i just go into the middle and click whoever is the nearest to me as soon as my fight ends and often called a big bully by picking on them all the time which is not true. Of course you should lookout for the big names to avoid if you're doing 60s BG.
              Yea I just recently got to 60 so ill be doing the same thing I did at 50 pretty much. because i stayed back at 59 im a little better off now (already at 54k br) but my seal is way to low. Once i get it up a bit and raise my br a little Ill go back into 60 bg for now i wait.

Comment

Working...
              X