Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Help with Mage's Purification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Mage's Purification

When should I upgrade my purification spell to level 2? I've been looking for multiplayer dungeon guides, but I haven't found a definite answer to this.

What level are you? There are some bosses that put up multiple debuffs back to back, so having a higher level one helps with that.

But also you'll want to have them unlocked anyway since you need Purification 3 anyway for Blessed Light 2.

Comment

I'm level 50 right now and don't have double skills, so I'm trying to be a hybrid mage

Comment

Originally posted by R23152570 View Post
        I'm level 50 right now and don't have double skills, so I'm trying to be a hybrid mage
        Yeah I'm the same way for my mages. Since I planned a spec that I'd use for 80 and saw I didn't really need double skills to have everything I wanted didn't bother getting it. Badlands Final does 3 debuffs back to back, but if you are really good at timing 1 is fine, and then just let people hold onto the damage reduce and slow just getting the bleed. Garden final iirc he will put a Damage reduction first and then the bleed. so if you only have 1 Purify it won't always remove the bleed.

For 50 I believe the spec I ran with for dungeons was. 4/5 LB, 4/5 RoF, 2/3 Restoration, 2/2 Healing Empowerment, 2/3 Suntoria, 1/2 Blessed Light, 1/2 Castinator, 2/4 Meteoric Destroyer, 2/3 Purification, 2/2 Heart Elemental, 3/3 Mana Master. This gives you the high damage for your RoF which is the main AoE I always used when healing anyway and is better single target damage than LB. From there while leveling up just went about filling in the rest of the healing side. 52 3/3 Restoration, 54 Suntoria 3/3, 56 Castinator 2, 58 Meteoric 3/4 gives Meteor it's Damage jump.

Comment

Thanks for the help much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X