Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lord Divine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Divine

Hello, I have a question when you get Lord Divine do you still lose honor? Or you don't lose honor only when your VIP 9 ? Could someone please clear this up for me.

Thank you,
    Faith

Originally posted by Nemesis30 View Post
    Hello, I have a question when you get Lord Divine do you still lose honor? Or you don't lose honor only when your VIP 9 ? Could someone please clear this up for me.

Thank you,
    Faith
    You allways can lose honor, with lord divine you dont get more honor becouse you have it maxed...thats why ld enter bg only for fun

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      You allways can lose honor, with lord divine you dont get more honor becouse you have it maxed...thats why ld enter bg only for fun
      Either to get the 2 kills quest done or enter to kill time killing everything lol. That's what i do when i'm bored.

Comment

A few on my server hit LD without being VIP 9 (more to come in the next few weeks). They tended to lose it every day or two, but because they gained 91 a kill as IC, it was easily made back up, so it didn't amount to anything, really.

They all pretty much agreed, unless it was the day to buy medallion, there was no reason to worry about it since they would almost always get it back the same BG that they lost it in. They spent the rest of their time running carts.

Comment

Ah okay thank you for the replies, @Zaaqen I'd like to ask so would it be useless to get LD at level 59 and then move to the 60 BG will it be worth it? But then if your an LD and you lose to a lower honor person wouldn't you lose a-lot more honor at it and not gain back the LD?

Comment

Assuming you're not at least VIP 5, you will lose 400 from a single loss from most people in the 60-69 BG. If you get LD at 59, I would tread carefully in the 60+ BG's for awhile. It may be worthwhile to avoid BG's for awhile, until you're at or above the average power level.

If you are VIP 5, you'll lose 240 from a loss, that will be made up in just 3 kills. VIP 6+, you make up almost all lost honor in 2 kills.

A lot of people advise against honor farming too much because it leaves you vulnerable when you move up to the next bracket, but if you've already got the honor, it's not going to hurt you to miss some BGs.. Or just be extra cautious for awhile.

Comment

nc gud update

Comment

My aim is for Lord Divine when i am level 59.

Currently am a High Commander, in a week or 2, will be Imperial commander, then on to Lord divine.
                But after i get that, i won't be going into battlegrounds.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  My aim is for Lord Divine when i am level 59.

Currently am a High Commander, in a week or 2, will be Imperial commander, then on to Lord divine.
                  But after i get that, i won't be going into battlegrounds.
                  There's quite a few of us doing that
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Oh I see thank you so much everyone! When I do get LD and go to the next BG bracket I will stop BG's for a while I guess.

Thank you

Comment

You wont loose only with vip level 9.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        There's quite a few of us doing that
                        Lol yous have it easy, i'm like 10k BR below yous haha :P
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

She is a cheater, dun listen to her.

As a VIP 9, you wont lose honor, so you can get there and not have to miss BG's at all. the only thing you lose is star points when you get keeled.
                          ChieftainRez
                          Knight
                          VictisHNR
                          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                          X