Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please i want help fast

hi one friend in my server he is master of guild he is
    from indonsia and me from england he give me UGC balan code becuse i won event in guild and
    i won 500 balan but after 2 weeks i leaft guild becuse some problems
    but he told me if i not back guild he will report me that iam stole his balan and i will get block
    are this is right and he can block my account ?

blocking account shouldn't be possible for someone else than r2 staff.

And steal and steal, if it was given to you it can't have been theft.

Even more, how can it be theft when he's in indonesia and you're in england, the only way would be him giving to you (fairly obvious).

I can just see this as...blackmailing...
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Bottom line he would have to provide PROOF of his accusation that you "stole" Balens from him. This is very likely just his attempt to scare you into submission. I haven't read too deeply into the Terms of Agreement but I would be willing to bet that you both probably violated some part of it through this exchange so he is likely risking a ban just as much as you are.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
        hi one friend in my server he is master of guild he is
        from indonsia and me from england he give me UGC balan code becuse i won event in guild and
        i won 500 balan but after 2 weeks i leaft guild becuse some problems
        but he told me if i not back guild he will report me that iam stole his balan and i will get block
        are this is right and he can block my account ?
        Do not worry about anything that loser. His fault he gave you 500 balens.
        All you need to do is laugh in his face and say, "HA! You can't do anything IN your face ^_^!"
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Yeah, he can't do anything to you. The staff says that you have to provide proof that your problem is legit. Also he won't do it because he is slightly breaking the rules. Your fine, just laugh at him.

Comment

question
            do you even able to steal balens from the other?
            and how? XD
            answer
            guess NO cuzz you cant send balens directly from your acc to another acc lol
            no worries bro
            he needs proof and he probly wont get any since he gave you those balens XD
            not to mention you live in England and he lives in Indo, how the heck you could steal his UGC card's code lol
            No Sign

Comment

Working...
            X