Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GB Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Bonus

Today I found 3 messages in my inbox each containing gold daru insignias gem packs which was a very plesant surprise I am just curious why we received this bonus have seen no posts in forum regarding it anyone have any idea.

if your guild finishes 1st or 2nd and your character is offline, you still receive the guilds winnings which are soul crystals and mount whips. The things you don't receive are the insignia and honor from the battle, for those you need to be online and in the GB itself.

Comment

was your server recently merged? I think i got something like that the last time my server was merged and there was some unexpected downtime after.

Comment

I think soul crystals and whips rewards are given after last gb of the week only
        if the guild finished 1st or 2nd or 3rd, still get soul crystals and whips
        other than that only get soul crystals
        those rewards are given to all guild member not just gb participants
        No Sign

Comment

Yeah i also got 2M gold and 1M daru i think it was from after merge event for top 10br but it should of been earlier not sure mb with some delay.

Comment

Um I received 4 mil gold 2 mil daru 4k insignias lvl1-5 gem pack x30 and lvl 9 luck stones x5 our server was merged but we are starting our 3rd week of guild battle since the merge.

Comment

So any idea what this bonus is for I take it by the responses that no one else got the same bonus just surprising when they cancel stuff and merge they give hardly anything especially when compared to what was lost due to missing an event and to receive such a bonus just made me wonder why guess shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth thank you r2

Comment

Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
                Um I received 4 mil gold 2 mil daru 4k insignias lvl1-5 gem pack x30 and lvl 9 luck stones x5 our server was merged but we are starting our 3rd week of guild battle since the merge.
                are you in the top 3 on you server? if you are there is a promo that your suppose to get 7 days after the merge (I got mine about 2 1/2 weeks after the merge) and it sounds like it is most likely from that. if you are not in the top 3 on your server then i have no idea.

Comment

top 3 guilds after merge Guild Leader gets a bigger prize including the orignial prize.

Comment

Working...
                  X