No announcement yet.

I have question regarding knight skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we always come to comparing Chinese with us thats not right at all since they are 5patches ahead of us we are soon geting to 1.6 and they are 2.1.
    R21577189 >>Pls go s90 see crusader and paladinrey, they may be bad knights LOL hold on for a second they are bad pls now you grab my attention show me someone better than them of knight class

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      Why do we always come to comparing Chinese with us thats not right at all since they are 5patches ahead of us we are soon geting to 1.6 and they are 2.1.
      R21577189 >>Pls go s90 see crusader and paladinrey, they may be bad knights LOL hold on for a second they are bad pls now you grab my attention show me someone better than them of knight class
      I mean compared to 7road china, they are pretty weak. Pretty much anyone who spends maybe 100 usd in china can get to 150k br.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        I feel 60k br knights still weak when meet with archers like panda. He does 60k crit on me!
        I think maybe 75k br and above knights is average in china 7road, maybe slightly weak, since their cashers are 150k br, so low cashers in china are 60k - 100k br.
        With evry class you need simmilar br ...if 60k br fight with 70-75k archer...This not new,archer win.
        But 60k archer have hard fight with good bulid 60k knight, i have 40k+ br and my fights With 40-43k br knights is not that easy - i win only becouse i have my leg 50 set...
        Knights have simmilar patk like archers, have pdef to. Archers have crit and this is ok.
        Similar br knight have more chance for win with archer,archer with mage and mage with knight and this works like that from my exp...
        And about 100usd... Good joke xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
          the highest block s2 is around 3.8k thats with red astral lvl 6 he is top knight on server so 4 k will be doable he has 3x block gems lvl 6 78k br
          The question isn't if it is doable, he is trying to say all knights should have 4k block minimum. Right now, there are no knight who have hit 4k block on R2. whats better, is we are comparing crit to block and at level 58 he has 3.5k crit id love to see a lvl 58 knight with 3.5k block. screens anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            The question isn't if it is doable, he is trying to say all knights should have 4k block minimum. Right now, there are no knight who have hit 4k block on R2. whats better, is we are comparing crit to block and at level 58 he has 3.5k crit id love to see a lvl 58 knight with 3.5k block. screens anyone?
            Ok so you need block passive bonus, what you give for that? Patk passiv? Or what? Knights have huge bonus for pdef and Now you want block all the time...so you can get 500 dmg? And in the same time make hard hits With similar patk like archer...
            This or that... You cant get everything
            And yeah i have 3.5k crit but cost of that is lower def or hp, this is my bulid. I dont see that high crit on my barket so dont tell me i have this crit from nothing men
            Last edited by miQQQs; 06-04-2013, 11:30 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Ok so you need block passive bonus, what you give for that? Patk passiv? Or what? Knights have huge bonus for pdef and Now you want block all the time...so you can get 500 dmg? And in the same time make hard hits With similar patk like archer...
              This or that... You cant get everything
              go back and see what you said in this post. you are comparing block and crit. the only thing I have said, is it is not possible for a knight to match its block with a similar archers crit because you get 20% extra to crit. that DOES NOT mean I am saying knights should get 20% block, I am saying they DONT have it, which is why knights have less block than an archer will have crit. again YOU said knight should have 4k block like archers should have 4k crit. Bottom line, archers can get higher crit EASIER than a knight can get block, bottom line. I also never said archers should get nerfed, and I also said I DO NOT think they should nerf crit. but seeing as how you get 70% crit with 3.5k and 3.5k block = 30% I wouldn't mind seeing a tiny boost to block, the stat itself not a passive.

Comment

go back and see what you said in this post. you are comparing block and crit. the only thing I have said, is it is not possible for a knight to match its block with a similar archers crit because you get 20% extra to crit. that DOES NOT mean I am saying knights should get 20% block, I am saying they DONT have it, which is why knights have less block than an archer will have crit. again YOU said knight should have 4k block like archers should have 4k crit. Bottom line, archers can get higher crit EASIER than a knight can get block, bottom line. I also never said archers should get nerfed, and I also said I DO NOT think they should nerf crit. but seeing as how you get 70% crit with 3.5k and 3.5k block = 30% I wouldn't mind seeing a tiny boost to block, the stat itself not a passive.
                To many posts and autors here, i dont say to you about that, you want nerf crit. I dont say 4k block is easy to get, but i say if you want have block rate like crit rate on 4000 crit, you cant get it with 2000 block. About block stat and how high you can get, v6 red astro+ rafine stats + 2x v6/5 gem and you have 3k block... You dont want block stat on evry gear? Your choice, you want 600 more mdef? Same... But dont tell me how hard block stat is to get
                I hope now i say clear what i mean

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

To many posts and autors here, i dont say to you about that, you want nerf crit. I dont say 4k block is easy to get, but i say if you want have block rate like crit rate on 4000 crit, you cant get it with 2000 block. About block stat and how high you can get, v6 red astro+ rafine stats + 2x v6/5 gem and you have 3k block... You dont want block stat on evry gear? Your choice, you want 600 more mdef? Same... But dont tell me how hard block stat is to get
                  I hope now i say clear what i mean
                  I do understand that, but heres the difference because you say archers use crit gems and knight should use block, but because of the 20% added crit you don't have to use all you gem sockets for crit gems if you have lvl 5-6 holy snipers edge + refines. It would hurt a knight more because they would have to socket more gems and lose something else. For me I would never lower my defense for a stat that only has a chance to go off. But as an archer you live off crit, you need it for rage you need it for dmg. An archer couldn't survive without crit, a knight could survive with lower block. For most people it isn't worth losing the gems. lvl 6 holy enshieldment is 1.7k lord divine med. is 700 and you could get 800-1000 from refines on all 8 pieces which is about 3.2k-3.4k if you had all that. lets say the knight used 4 lvl 5 block gems that's another 352 so 3.5k-3.8k block. still under 4k and that's with 4 gems. obviously you could up the astral to lvl 7-8 and get over 4k but the sacrifice needed to be made isn't worth it.
                  Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-04-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I do understand that, but heres the difference because you say archers use crit gems and knight should use block, but because of the 20% added crit you don't have to use all you gem sockets for crit gems if you have lvl 5-6 holy snipers edge + refines. It would hurt a knight more because they would have to socket more gems and lose something else. For me I would never lower my defense for a stat that only has a chance to go off. But as an archer you live off crit, you need it for rage you need it for dmg. An archer couldn't survive without crit, a knight could survive with lower block. For most people it isn't worth losing the gems. lvl 6 holy enshieldment is 1.7k lord divine med. is 700 and you could get 800-1000 from refines on all 8 pieces which is about 3.2k-3.4k if you had all that. lets say the knight used 4 lvl 5 block gems that's another 352 so 3.5k-3.8k block. still under 4k and that's with 4 gems. obviously you could up the astral to lvl 7-8 and get over 4k but the sacrifice needed to be made isn't worth it.
                    You say about 4x v5 gems - yeah this is 352 but what about Se? Knight with imperial/ld have 18-20v se and that is ~40% more from gems and you get No 352, you get 485 and this is close to 4k. So you see this is hard but possible.
                    Yeah def is important but knights allways say you dont have enaught mdef and you lose with mages most of the time. Why dont use that gems what gives you the best profits.
                    Knight have few ways...one of them is try to be mdef to, but the best is phisical monster...But that is only my teory. I dont play knight so i cant say nothing more then this

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You say about 4x v5 gems - yeah this is 352 but what about Se? Knight with imperial/ld have 18-20v se and that is ~40% more from gems and you get No 352, you get 485 and this is close to 4k. So you see this is hard but possible.
                      Yeah def is important but knights allways say you dont have enaught mdef and you lose with mages most of the time. Why dont use that gems what gives you the best profits.
                      Knight have few ways...one of them is try to be mdef to, but the best is phisical monster...But that is only my teory. I dont play knight so i cant say nothing more then this
                      You don't understand. He isn't saying it is impossible to get 4k+block. He is saying it is much much harder to get 4k block as you archers can get 4k crit. You can get crit much easier bc of passive bonuses and knights have none of that towards block. Please understand that we arn't saying it is impossible just improbable unless you're a major casher and can pump out enough gold to lvl up your red enshieldment to lvl 7 or 8. Most archers light to above average cashers won't have 4k. They will stop around 3-3.5k that is bc block isn't that easy to get with out sacrificing a lot of time and gold. Archers can get enough crit and easier to get crit since you got all these bonuses for crit purposes. If you know nothing about knights please stop trying to say that it is easy for knights to get bc it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        You don't understand. He isn't saying it is impossible to get 4k+block. He is saying it is much much harder to get 4k block as you archers can get 4k crit. You can get crit much easier bc of passive bonuses and knights have none of that towards block. Please understand that we arn't saying it is impossible just improbable unless you're a major casher and can pump out enough gold to lvl up your red enshieldment to lvl 7 or 8. Most archers light to above average cashers won't have 4k. They will stop around 3-3.5k that is bc block isn't that easy to get with out sacrificing a lot of time and gold. Archers can get enough crit and easier to get crit since you got all these bonuses for crit purposes. If you know nothing about knights please stop trying to say that it is easy for knights to get bc it isn't.
                        From few posts i write i'm agree with that high block is hard to get so why you again saying about that? I only make pure calculation, thats it and nothing more. I dissagre with that i dont know nothing about knight, i have few top knights friends and i talk with them many times about problems or profits from playing knights.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                        X