No announcement yet.

I have question regarding knight skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont play knight, yeah but you dont play archer...you have a lot more pdef then us, block rate with even 2k block ~40-50% and you want nerf archer crit becouse 2k crit archers are to hard for you? You men are lmao for me. You dont want waste slots for block ? Your choice. We must use crit gems for our crit rate becouse after patch with 3k+ crit i have crit like with 2k+ before... Great nerf us more silly knights

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      I dont play knight, yeah but you dont play archer...you have a lot more pdef then us, block rate with even 2k block ~40-50% and you want nerf archer crit becouse 2k crit archers are to hard for you? You men are lmao for me. You dont want waste slots for block ? Your choice. We must use crit gems for our crit rate becouse after patch with 3k+ crit i have crit like with 2k+ before... Great nerf us more silly knights
      2k block is nowhere near 40-50%, i block about once every 4-5 hits. its more like 20%. but as far as gems, your leaving out that you have a passive to give 20% more crit, so any gems + refines ect you are getting 20% more. Knight do not have a passive to give 20% to block. I have seen archer with 2.5-3k crit, crit almost every hit. with 2.5k block i block once every 3-4 hits. that is not even CLOSE to equal. I however do not think they should nerf crit. But a little bit of a boost to block would be nice.
      Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-03-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        2k block is nowhere near 40-50%, i block about once every 4-5 hits. its more like 20%. but as far as gems, your leaving out that you have a passive to give 20% more crit, so any gems + refines ect you are getting 20% more. Knight do not have a passive to give 20% to block. I have seen archer with 2.5-3k crit, crit almost every hit. with 2.5k block i block once every 3-4 hits. that is not even CLOSE to equal. I however do not think they should nerf crit. But a little bit of a boost to block would be nice.

People don't read my posts that's why. I said either nerf crit or boost block. That guy is spouting gibberish anywyas. Saying that knights block 50% of the time with 2k block? Lmao! I wish it was that easy. No Even with close to 3 block I only block every often. It blocks a good amount don't get me wrong. It is still an amazing thing to have but crit outshines block like no tmrw. That is why either crit needs to be nerfed or block need sto be buffed. That way it's balanced.

Comment

Evry class have 3 passive buffs...what of your you want change for % block? You see pure luck archer then...like i say i dont hit more then 70% with ~3500 crit

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            People don't read my posts that's why. I said either nerf crit or boost block. That guy is spouting gibberish anywyas. Saying that knights block 50% of the time with 2k block? Lmao! I wish it was that easy. No Even with close to 3 block I only block every often. It blocks a good amount don't get me wrong. It is still an amazing thing to have but crit outshines block like no tmrw. That is why either crit needs to be nerfed or block need sto be buffed. That way it's balanced.
            What you dont understand in words 'last patch nerf archers crit rate'? This nerf is about 25% from my exp...
            Now you say 20% more crit buff is super but you dont understand we need 3500+ crit for good rate.
            You have huge pdef bost.
            Like i say up, you want 4 passive buffs? Give mages and archers too
            Last edited by miQQQs; 06-04-2013, 12:25 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Evry class have 3 passive buffs...what of your you want change for % block? You see pure luck archer then...like i say i dont hit more then 70% with ~3500 crit
              thats what we are saying, you can hit around 70% crit with 3.5k crit, yet 3.5k block is about HALF of that, its around 35% block and again, i DONT think they should nerf crit, but a boost to block wouldnt hurt. Im not saying 3.5k block should be 70% but its not even close to the same percentage wise compared to crit.
              Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-04-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

thats what we are saying, you can hit around 70% crit with 3.5k crit, yet 3.5k block is about HALF of that, its around 35% block and again, i DONT think they should nerf crit, but a boost to block wouldnt hurt. Im not saying 3.5k block should be 70% but its not even close to the same percentage wise compared to crit.
                But this is not r2 fould...nerfs are from patches,patches from china and they decide what to do on their exp...they nerf block becouse of 10k block knights op. Now you feel this nerf but you can blame china devs and players with 80v se and 12v gems...
                And i hope next patch nerf mages

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

well they could combine the totals for aoe into one large hit. Block and the hp increase makes it so a hit takes little life this could help compensate for the knights slow speed in battle also both mages and archers can cast freeze which slows ther already slow knight down more we often take 3 to 4 attacks before we get to attack back and you dont want us to, and i cant even say gain hp really because if you factor in the damage you take with the hp gain it often results in knight taking damage just a reduced amount but dodge is not a for sure thing wont dodge every hit but when we do dodge a attack (which is what hp being taken is ) should get hp cause description of that skill says and i quote 100% chance to restore 4% hp after block if u block 1 hp loss then 1 hp gain 2 should get 2dose not say after each skill dodged after block and when the hp lossed is displayed in the grey blue that signifies a block if u see 2 would be 2 blocks cause they are seperate attacks cause they occur oner after the other if was one attack all hits would be on top of each other factor in time and its seperate attacks from 1 skill

Comment

also the knights delphic do this as well 3 for regular 5 for enhanced those are seperate hits from one attack u are dodging each hit cause they are occuring seperately from one another each loss is a distinct hit the description for this skill is clear after block oh also the hp gain shopuld occur after the damage is taken often the hp is added and then the damage taken off but iit is described that u shjould gain after the damge is taken cause says after block I am sorry if I read the description and would be nice if it did what it says it is supposed to do if one of your skills didnt perform how the description states would you want it fixed
                    Last edited by Zolkk; 06-04-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Now i ask you, do you play archer?
                      2k crit is suks crit, archer need minimum 3-3.5k crit under 60v and 4.5k+ on 60-69 barket.
                      You want nerfed archer crit, maybe you live on another world,but last patch nerf archer crit rate...
                      Knight block works good if you have more then 4k - what is minimum for good knight so better go work on your bulid and stop crying about nerfing other class becouse you feel bad with your...
                      Thats total ** you dont know what are you talking about 4k block in players strenght Crusader he`s first with 88k BR and 2.8k block and all the knights below him are with lower block than him so i dont know what have you been watching or taking.Give some proof about that 4k block knight and dont give me chinese knights for example.In order to build 4k knight you need 2 things all gear refine with block and gems with block you can also if you make red astral with block and maxed there wont be need for gems but at this point there`s no living knight with 4k block...

Comment

the highest block s2 is around 3.8k thats with red astral lvl 6 he is top knight on server so 4 k will be doable he has 3x block gems lvl 6 78k br

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          Thats total ** you dont know what are you talking about 4k block in players strenght Crusader he`s first with 88k BR and 2.8k block and all the knights below him are with lower block than him so i dont know what have you been watching or taking.Give some proof about that 4k block knight and dont give me chinese knights for example.In order to build 4k knight you need 2 things all gear refine with block and gems with block you can also if you make red astral with block and maxed there wont be need for gems but at this point there`s no living knight with 4k block...
                          Not my fould the highest cashers dont play knights.
                          I dont say i seen somewhere 4k block knight, i say 4k block works perfect.
                          Knights only cry and want nerf other classes... This is **
                          Cya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Not my fould the highest cashers dont play knights.
                            I dont say i seen somewhere 4k block knight, i say 4k block works perfect.
                            Knights only cry and want nerf other classes... This is **
                            Cya
                            Pls go s90 see crusader and paladinrey, they may be bad knights but they dont cry and want to nerf other classes.
                            S1 gartergirl is not too bad too, although she is much weaker than crusader and paladinrey.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              Pls go s90 see crusader and paladinrey, they may be bad knights but they dont cry and want to nerf other classes.
                              S1 gartergirl is not too bad too, although she is much weaker than crusader and paladinrey.
                              Yeah knights with 60k br feels good, but many 40k br - like here only can asking about nerf others. Ask china devs guys

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yeah knights with 60k br feels good, but many 40k br - like here only can asking about nerf others. Ask china devs guys
                                I feel 60k br knights still weak when meet with archers like panda. He does 60k crit on me!
                                I think maybe 75k br and above knights is average in china 7road, maybe slightly weak, since their cashers are 150k br, so low cashers in china are 60k - 100k br.
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X