battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds

please remove this lame honor loss if the opponent has dryad buff, it is getting to annoy the hell out of me when ppl get 100%+ dryad on purpose and hunt down crusaders+ just to make them loose honor. It makes no sense to me to get less honor in bgs then u make just because of some retarded douchebags, even more because once u loose honor it still counts for the daily 3k cap. dont think a game should make me wanna throw my laptop over the window after every bg -.-

Get stronger, dude. Or learn to avoid dryad bombers, who are not retarded, but just have a mean way of playing BG.

All in all, this makes BG exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
      Get stronger, dude. Or learn to avoid dryad bombers, who are not retarded, but just have a mean way of playing BG.

All in all, this makes BG exciting.
      Yeah, but this is little unfair if damn 25k br with att 8k mage hit me 8kx2 with rof and i lose 240 honor becouse someone 20 min just collect dryad for one fight and make someone suprise:]
      This should be more balanced like more % dryad - less % honor lose

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i am at 40k br in lv 50-59 bg, that is usually in top 3-5 br of all players in 1 bg. yday some private guy with like 21k br and 200% dryad + probably ran after me like 2 whole laps, just to catch me and make me loose honor, if u lag you cant really get away from someone today again 400 honor loss because of some idiot who attacked me like 5 times just to eventually kill me, this is just playing retarted

Comment

I don't think they should get rid of it but they should lessen the loss at least. Maybe cap it at 200 and with vip it lowers. 400 is too much. They also should revamp the dryad system. Maybe instead of going by 10% boost it goes up by 5% only and only let dryad affect the players that "bullied" you. Point of dryad isn't to bully people around. it is to protect yourself from bullies. That's why dryad should only work against the players that "bullied" you only.

Comment

They should dont get dryad when they atak, only with someone atak them

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              I don't think they should get rid of it but they should lessen the loss at least. Maybe cap it at 200 and with vip it lowers. 400 is too much. They also should revamp the dryad system. Maybe instead of going by 10% boost it goes up by 5% only and only let dryad affect the players that "bullied" you. Point of dryad isn't to bully people around. it is to protect yourself from bullies. That's why dryad should only work against the players that "bullied" you only.
              I could go along with this. A really fair thing in my book is to make dryad's build only when you're attacked...not when you attack. Its lame to be carting or whatever and getting hit by a player too lame to build up their toon and just wants some cheap honor. I'm not suggesting to get rid of it by any means. Its needed to keep the bullies in check. I'm perfectly fine with me attacking someone who had dryad's +40% and getting my butt handed to me. That's fine with me. That's my mistake...but some lame player hitting the bigs all BG long till they get a kill? How's that any different than me farming a lowbie all BG long? They're both forms of harrassment in my book.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                They should dont get dryad when they atak, only with someone atak them
                I agree completely.
                Yitien:

Comment

When the same player has attacked and lost to you 3x it may be time to swap BG ^^

Yeah, you lose 5mins, but you keep your hnr
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                    When the same player has attacked and lost to you 3x it may be time to swap BG ^^

Yeah, you lose 5mins, but you keep your hnr
                    That's not the only issue...its when a player attacks someone 3x and then comes after you because you were in the vicinity. Hard to know if a lowbie has that 30-40% dryad's blessing or not...
                    Yitien:

Comment

I dont think they`ll chance anything after all they do need ppl geting level from 5-9 for geting less honor lose.

Comment

The honor loss doesn't bother me per se. Gotta make it hurt for the bullies when they lose. Its just irritating for a player to try and get cheap honor by abusing the system. I'm all for players trying to get their honor. But abusing the system isn't the way to do it. That's the way to lose that.
                        Yitien:

Comment

For me Dryad bombers is challenging for me it makes the game exciting... A lose of 240 honor is not too much I can still get the 3k caps everyday... I am at level 59 BG...

Comment

^You can move to the 60-69 bg to see how things are there.Your braket was easy

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                              ^You can move to the 60-69 bg to see how things are there.Your braket was easy
                              After next patch barkets will change...Whatever. Now this is unfair if i get from dryad bomber 45 honor and when this one kill me i lose 240...
                              If this ****** bombers are that smart why with more% dryaf we dont have less honor "-"

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X