Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
    For me Dryad bombers is challenging for me it makes the game exciting... A lose of 240 honor is not too much I can still get the 3k caps everyday... I am at level 59 BG...
    mate, once u make 400 honor-loose it--it will show 400/3000 in that day, if u die 3 times--1200 honor loss, so basicaly u can only make 1800 that day, which is a great loss. it just shouldnt be this way, as ppl said you should lose no honor or a lot less from dryads, or simply dryad bonus modified, right now is just lame abusers everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      mate, once u make 400 honor-loose it--it will show 400/3000 in that day, if u die 3 times--1200 honor loss, so basicaly u can only make 1800 that day, which is a great loss. it just shouldnt be this way, as ppl said you should lose no honor or a lot less from dryads, or simply dryad bonus modified, right now is just lame abusers everywhere
      Its just a matter of strategy eventhough I lose honor sometimes I am still nearing to be Lord Divine which if I can make it you guyz can also make it... Just make your char stronger than the dryad bombers...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
        Its just a matter of strategy eventhough I lose honor sometimes I am still nearing to be Lord Divine which if I can make it you guyz can also make it... Just make your char stronger than the dryad bombers...
        you got 10k dollars to give to everyone? Make your char stronger you make it sound that everyone can do it. You can get stronger with minimal to no funds. However, you will never be able to get stronger than dryad bombers with no funds. You will need hundreds to thousands of dollars so you can get lvl 6 gems and leg gear inorder to deal with those kind.

Comment

very true, i for one only spent like 40$ on this game, and @42k br potted in bgs. non cashers are @30-35k br maybe, at this point i can beat pretty much anyone with a 30-40% dryad, even the best players i can fight there @50-55k br. the same thing ppl with 35-30k br can do with 50%+ dryad which is really easy. So nobody can be better than some dryad bombers.. Today some idiot that i didnt even attack, followed and attacked me for like 5 mins in a row, just to get @50-60% dryad from the losses and eventually kill me. he wasnt even a little guy, lv 58-35kish br. lost 370 honor for what, some lame guy being a *********. I really dont mind loosing honor to ppl that can beat me fair and square but thedryad abuse should really change

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
            very true, i for one only spent like 40$ on this game, and @42k br potted in bgs. non cashers are @30-35k br maybe, at this point i can beat pretty much anyone with a 30-40% dryad, even the best players i can fight there @50-55k br. the same thing ppl with 35-30k br can do with 50%+ dryad which is really easy. So nobody can be better than some dryad bombers.. Today some idiot that i didnt even attack, followed and attacked me for like 5 mins in a row, just to get @50-60% dryad from the losses and eventually kill me. he wasnt even a little guy, lv 58-35kish br. lost 370 honor for what, some lame guy being a *********. I really dont mind loosing honor to ppl that can beat me fair and square but thedryad abuse should really change
            We, honor farmers, need something. I have when i all bg farm exp end then one dryader 100% kill me = -240 honor, you need 60k br for this guys...
            They must change that - more % dryad= less honor lose for uS...
            Becouse this is soo unfair if one guy all bg collect dryad and then can kill you even if you have 20k br more, and you lose honor from from one fight. I can understand thise guys cant farm honor like uS and want gain something from bg, but what with uS when we lose 1 fight and this cost us 6 fights to make that lost 0

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              We, honor farmers, need something. I have when i all bg farm exp end then one dryader 100% kill me = -240 honor, you need 60k br for this guys...
              They must change that - more % dryad= less honor lose for uS...
              Becouse this is soo unfair if one guy all bg collect dryad and then can kill you even if you have 20k br more, and you lose honor from from one fight. I can understand thise guys cant farm honor like uS and want gain something from bg, but what with uS when we lose 1 fight and this cost us 6 fights to make that lost 0
              Again, like I said in another thread, it was your decision to honor farm, and I believe you knew the consequences :P
              Character Name: Piman
              Server: Kabam S15
              Class: Mage
              Level: 55 Finally
              Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                Again, like I said in another thread, it was your decision to honor farm, and I believe you knew the consequences :P
                I know,but when ppl can get 100% more br and take from you 1/3 honor what you get from hard work in 1 fight... This is fair? I dun think so

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i give up on bg when start lose 2 or 3x 400 honor in 1 battle. and i been top 10 on my server this time... even my rank been only Crusade i lose TOO much so i decide not participate in bg. just enter, make quests and leave. i not a vip and always lose honor, but vip not lose anything or much lesser. its very unfair when some vip just bought gears/gems etc and run bg with private title and build dryad. i kill him-he loss nothing, but he kill-i lost 400 everytime...
                  Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

Comment

Originally posted by Unsaint View Post
                    i give up on bg when start lose 2 or 3x 400 honor in 1 battle. and i been top 10 on my server this time... even my rank been only Crusade i lose TOO much so i decide not participate in bg. just enter, make quests and leave. i not a vip and always lose honor, but vip not lose anything or much lesser. its very unfair when some vip just bought gears/gems etc and run bg with private title and build dryad. i kill him-he loss nothing, but he kill-i lost 400 everytime...
                    This is how high vip v works, 5v+ give you 50% less honor lose...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

It's not "unfair" that dryad farmers can kill you. It's part of the game! There's ways to avoid people like that. And stop talking about fairness when so many with high honor constantly target the same people again and again, including preventing many from getting carts.

I hit Crusader and left the bg. I gain honor in gbs. I'm level 53 and I'm not strong enough to face the 50-59. When you enter the bg you're taking a risk. Get over it

Comment

it's 'unfair' for those who are new to enter 30-39 bg and get slaughtered by all the 39's. It's 'unfair' for those that cannot cart due to constantly being killed. It's 'unfair' to not stand a chance without dryad. Problem i find with people is that they are quick to complain, yet they don't see the other side of the story. I think that the system is perfect, to stop bullies from beating up weaker characters. And to be honest i think they should get rid of the vip5+ less honor thing as it isn't a challenge. Having it to easy makes players whine and complain when things become 'to hard' and they complain that its 'unfair'.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                          it's 'unfair' for those who are new to enter 30-39 bg and get slaughtered by all the 39's. It's 'unfair' for those that cannot cart due to constantly being killed. It's 'unfair' to not stand a chance without dryad. Problem i find with people is that they are quick to complain, yet they don't see the other side of the story. I think that the system is perfect, to stop bullies from beating up weaker characters. And to be honest i think they should get rid of the vip5+ less honor thing as it isn't a challenge. Having it to easy makes players whine and complain when things become 'to hard' and they complain that its 'unfair'.
                          next dryad bomber...This is not my fould you guys are in 50+ barket with with warrior rank and dont know what mean lose honor, just collect dryad and w8 for one fight to get 200 honor...But you dont see that ppl who hard work on br to be strong lose in this one fight 1/3 honor what they get from bg.
                          Noobs allways cry but dont see how much profits they can get...you only go to bg without gearS and collecting % ... This is funy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I am a 5 month vip player and I only bought 2k balens which I used to buy a wing thats all I spend but at level 59 I have 55,811 br and I have been enjoying bg to the fullest...

Comment

Working...
                            X