Why only in kabam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why only in kabam?

Why only in kabam this event? We don't pay enough in R2 servers? That's why players in kabam are always stronger in arena? Put same rewards for all or remove them from cross pvp !!!
    We deserve the same treatment all servers! Make your events everywhere the same!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	KABAM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	738.7 KB
ID:	1736535

Sry for the image dont know how to make it small !!!

no offense but are you an idiot? this event is for new servers......

Comment

also look at the amount of balens needed to buy to get them all, its insane

Comment

In the server i am playing i was since day 1 and this event never applied! and trust me i am almost lvl 9 VIPso dont care about the balens !!! i was gonna get all!!

Comment

Dude! Kabam! Not R2Games! Their Wartune although linked with us through cross server Arena and BG, they are a different publisher altogether. If you want the rewards, prizes, and/or promotion that THEY offer, go to their servers and play.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well...
            it's not initially there.
            At last, 'till server 24 come out (and Kabam server still non exist), this event haven't show up.
            But, when I play (by curiosity) on server 167, this event show up.
            So...
            We just unlucky that this event haven't implemented when we start playing. Lol.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

but in new server that event exist.. but why not in all server...

Comment

because its a new server promotion... the other servers (older servers) are not new, so why would they get a promotion that was made for new servers.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                  because its a new server promotion... the other servers (older servers) are not new, so why would they get a promotion that was made for new servers.
                  So it will be fair for everyone that pay ****** real money to play the game?

Comment

the reason r2 does not putup events like these is because, we pay r2 more than the plp in kadam pay,that is why kadam wants to put up evets like these to make plp put money in their servers.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                      the reason r2 does not putup events like these is because, we pay r2 more than the plp in kadam pay,that is why kadam wants to put up evets like these to make plp put money in their servers.
                      Lol that's total bull.
                      As people have stated, these events are for a NEW server, the first 4 weeks of a new server have events to encourage spending to gain a huge competitive edge at the start.

And for the record, Kabam hosts identical events to R2.
                      Kabam players are not always stronger than R2 players..If anything Kongregate players have the opportunity to be stronger than R2 and Kabam players because Kongregate players require Kreds to purchase balens. (Kong Currency) and when you pay Kong for Kreds, you get BONUS kreds, which allows you to purchase like 25-50% more Balens than R2/Kabam or any other site..

Comment

Originally posted by EVLAMPIA View Post
                        are you an idiot? it for ALL new servers, want the reward go play on a new server, i bet when you started you ALSO had this and i bet you didnt even notice it. it used to be in hot event, not how it is set up now.

Comment

Originally posted by EVLAMPIA View Post
                          THERE ARE EVENTS LIKE THIS FOR ALL SERVERS WHEN IT STARTS
                          ALL servers got early server promotions, only difference is that it looked different and different rewards, but they still had event promotions. Normally they last for the first month and the recharge is for the 1st week, this is that 1st week recharge event for that new server. We ALL had those events the 1st week of the server, but recently they updated the looks and that's the result.

Comment

Working...
                          X