Server transfer of items.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server transfer of items.

Okay, so my assumption of this being possible to start is this: We have cross server BG and arena, so I know it's possible to load information from other servers, whether they be Kong, R2, Armor, etc.

In light of this, there are people with characters on different servers who might have decided that they have found where they want to be. I would like to propose the ability to transfer all the items we have from one character on one server to a different character on a different server. I think a fair price for this would be in the neighborhood of 2k balens, I mean, after all, we've already paid for the items once, why pay full price for them again? This would essentially mail everything that is in your character's inventory (up to, say 50 items per payment) to the other character.

The reason I propose the transfer of items and not characters is simple. Nobody wants to go join a new server only to have some random level 80 guy sitting there waiting for them. But if some random level 80 guy sent all his items to a brand new character, he still has to wait until he's high enough level to use them. Now, mind you, this would not include astrals or mounts. Only items that you can put into your inventory.
    Yes, like it is described below.
    50.00%
    Yes, but I would like to suggest a change (please post below)
    0.00%
    No (please post reasoning below).
    50.00%

sound good +2

Comment

i have to say no simply because of the free balens offers! u could just make several accounts n watch vid n do offers on them all n then buy something and give it ur main! its far to open to abuse, which is why there is no auction house

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
        i have to say no simply because of the free balens offers! u could just make several accounts n watch vid n do offers on them all n then buy something and give it ur main! its far to open to abuse, which is why there is no auction house
        I can see this to a point, but then you also have to consider the amount of work you would have to do in order to come up with enough worthwhile gear, and enough balens to transfer it. If you were just seeking to abuse it by doing what you were saying, you will likely loose out on a lot more than you would gain simply by wasting so much time. Maybe put a limit on the number of times you can have things transferred to your character? Maybe 3 times max, or once every 3-6 months. Something of the sort.

As an aside, the chinese wartune has auction house. Always has from everything I've read.

Comment

wow! a new server ill transfer all my items there.. i will sure dominate that server *grim laugh*

trading of items inter-server isnt even allowed, how much more cross server lol

Comment

I think that anything someone purchased with balens should be transferrable or gifted to other players. what if i have a friend that needs a fashion core, why not have an option to "gift other player" or "send to" from inventory like they do with roses? id love to have what i spent already on another server sent over from the reindeer to the wings, why cant i get them sent over? obviously the arena mount or cata mount cant be sent but if the mounts can no longer be acquired by events or the new server only has it available as a balen purchase and you have already done that, why not allow a one-time transfer free and charge for any successive transfers unless directly purchased with balens to gift or transfer?
            Fate Server 12
            I choose my Fate

Comment

Sorry but just because the cross server arena is there it doesn't mean the transfer of items would be possible. They are still logging in on their server, you are still logging in on yours. Ever try to view a profile or pm someone in the cross server events? It will tell you it is not possible they are not on your server.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

No thanks having character in older server and keeping all your gear from lower level to higher new server pops up and transfering all that ....sure no way.Think about it game balance will be ruined hard with that.

Comment

Working...
                X