X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2471526
    started a topic Highest Kills in BG - Show SS

Highest Kills in BG - Show SS

since I didn't know how to edit the title of previous thread heres a new one. SS your best/highest kills in 1 BG!

• AllyMae
    replied
    50-59BG, enjoying my Road Warrior title~

Click image for larger version

Name:	w106.png
Views:	1
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	1670300

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    i get way over 40 kils every bg on my s3 archer
    You are our nightmare, good for us last time you dont have strong team on arena xD
    Try catch zebeq, 81k br in 5 weeks

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    i get way over 40 kils every bg on my s3 archer

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I've had 40, sadly I forgot to take SS tho, but I'm betting it's not the highest by a mile
    Seen a 58 before by a former guildie, she quitted but was dominating in a new server before cross server, pretty much 1 hit everything with rof last time.

Leave a comment:

• Setanbarat
    replied
    my record just 37

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    That one has to have alot of nerves to stack more than 100% its time consuming and there`s always a chance some carefree dude to target you without intenion of doing that .To the point 25kills cuz im careful not to stack them alot and suffer from miscalculating.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Hmm...i dont think soo this guy have 6v wd and ec medal...Hehe
    Whenever...i dont like this dryad bombers, good for me i can stun them allways
    I guess not. My point is that 5k isn't all that much when you take into account a medallion and EWD / Enhanced determination, all of which increase damage.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    medallion and EWD all increase damage... I have 54% damage increase to players... so that would make that 5k damage only ~3200 needing to be dealt... which easily falls into the range of 100% dryads given your example...
    Hmm...i dont think soo this guy have 6v wd and ec medal...Hehe
    Whenever...i dont like this dryad bombers, good for me i can stun them allways
    Last edited by miQQQs; 06-04-2013, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    If you have 9k def and someone with 7k atk hit you with 5k rof...Thats more then 100% dryad xD
    medallion and EWD all increase damage... I have 54% damage increase to players... so that would make that 5k damage only ~3200 needing to be dealt... which easily falls into the range of 100% dryads given your example...

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Isn't max dryad 100%?
    If you have 9k def and someone with 7k atk hit you with 5k rof...Thats more then 100% dryad xD

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    And i must run away from dryad bombers xD this is not that easy! xD tooday one men with 150% dryad try catch me ... XD this was nightmare !
    Isn't max dryad 100%?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Well dun kill them so much!
    xD Yeah i miss my medalion but still need to save insignia 2 weeks xD why this pve set cost that much xD

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    And i must run away from dryad bombers xD this is not that easy! xD tooday one men with 150% dryad try catch me ... XD this was nightmare !
    Well dun kill them so much!

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    It's not easy! They run away!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X