Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ban now or refund everyone in this game and close it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban now or refund everyone in this game and close it

Dear r2 you have evidence of a hacker and you dont do **** .... S210 this kind of toon cannot be made in 1,2 even 4 months the best players here played over a year to achieve that and you want us to believe that he did it in 1 month or that he paid 100k $ to a game ....
    You have to take action now cause this violates your agreement with us players.we dont need scammers to a game that we expensively play ..............................................................
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 06-04-2013, 11:45 PM.

Please show some screenshots
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor really bro we ve been talkin too long and i respect u but screenshots are really dum when u have a 1 month player that has 6lvl stables all 60s gears legends 8lvl clothes all red astarls 7-8lvl damn bro i spend 300$ even more when promos are on and still i play 6 months and not nearly this guy ...u still need screenshots just go to s210 and check him u ll see it for urself

Comment

If I have time, I'll go and take a look.

Did you file a ticket yet?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
        X