I have to say good job programmers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say good job programmers

You guys are working hard the game is so fun keep bringing it more trys more choices better... thumps up for once guys. Sincerly Amber Dawn officer of Valor us server 1 west /....kong 3
    yes or no
    17.78%
    yes or no
    8.89%
    yes or no
    11.11%
    yes or no
    8.89%
    yes or no
    8.89%
    yes or no
    6.67%
    yes or no
    11.11%
    yes or no
    8.89%
    yes or no
    8.89%
    yes or no
    8.89%

Eight guild are fine if you are in smaller guild talk to another guild g.m at strenght of your guild for merging or just move to stronger one not so hard decisions.I know you all wanna be g.m and aiming for the mount but there will be only 1 g.m with it.And if your guild is small these are the options you have merge or move to another stronger one.
    And no for more guilds since that will make the proces slower and will take more than 1 weak.

Comment

Clin for the servers some only has one guild can not speak me another guild.

Some servers are prettly dead.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

There are many servers that have died cause pplz want to move to a new server to have a chance for the leader boards except when server mrge hits then and they get merge with a much stronger server so they hop to new one again. I do agree though there should be more guilds in guild battle but first clear up the lag that the gb causes now. Specially as the number of players increase so to does the lack which messes up the targetting system and making your player not target what u want.
        Last edited by Kitwritten; 06-06-2013, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Most epic poll ever... *headdesk*

Comment

I was tinking exactly this. More guild in guild battle bring more fun for all of us. :P

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Most epic poll ever... *headdesk*
              had to LOL
              TOKE on S209 Featherstorm
              Lvl 62 Archer
              'Class Wars Finalist'
              -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
              194/204/209/218

Comment

Interesting poll... I went with 'Yes or No'.... and I think the idea of guilds facing each other with similar guild strength, like brackets, is a decent possibility.

Comment

Working...
                X