Bought Ancient Chests and gained nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Ancient Chests and gained nothing

Players beware once you buy you last packages of Ancient chests.
    I just bought 3 packs and once I used them all in bulk, the chests disappeared and i gained 0.
    No soldier meds and no extra items you get.
    So Players please beware!!!

btw guys, I already filed my ticket about this matter, so no need to point it out
    Last edited by Prizzly; 06-05-2013, 04:30 AM.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Oh.... i was about to go to bank and put some money to get remaining 42 :S to get the frost lynx.Can any mod look at that and say if such a thing occurs only in using in bulk or that was the reason.Cuz i dont know if i should get the remaining 42 if theres a chance of geting 0 that would suck major time and 2k+ in vain.Thanks for sharing will wait now for mod to answer so i know what to do is it safe or not.
    Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 06-05-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      Oh.... i was about to go to bank and put some money to get remaining 22 :S to get the frost lynx.Can any mod look at that and say if such a thing occurs only in using in bulk or that was the reason.Cuz i dont know if i should get the remaining 22 if theres a chance of geting 0 that would suck major time and 2k+ in vain.Thanks for sharing will wait now for mod to answer so i know what to do is it safe or not.
      I think one of my guildies got 80 dev and opened his chest and also got nothing.
      but he is sadly offline, so i cant ask him now @@

EDIT; ^^^^^^
      nvm that, my guild master just tried a chest by double clicking it; same result

But idk if it has to do with the recent patch update on my server.
      idk if the other servers are also affected by this nasty bug
      Last edited by Prizzly; 06-05-2013, 04:32 AM.
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight

Comment

I just bought 1 chest and it gave medalion it was to experiment and see if i would get 0 or recive what i have to get.Well will try with the remaining 41 hope noghting goes wrong.Will post latter on what happens in mean time will hope they fix what happend to you and your g.m and prevent from happening up to the promotion lasts.
        Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 06-05-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I just bought 1 chest and it gave medalion it was to experiment
          then im more leaning to the theory that it happened after the patch update @__@
          but ty for the help
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight

Comment

With all 41 worked fine done them by single clicks so i watched med current number.119 1 more left gonna get it after reset from 80 devotion.Gl with your case hope it would be solved in positive for you way.

Comment

With all 41 worked fine done them by single clicks so i watched med current number.119 1 more left gonna get it after reset from 80 devotion.Gl with your case hope it would be solved in positive for you way.
              No worries; they replied to me and claimed they are aware of the issue and will compensate me.
              so i just need to wait.

As for the other who read this and have the same issue like i did,
              please send in a ticket, explain clearly what the issue is and maybe they will also compensate you too
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight

Comment

Working...
              X