Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any maintenance for other servers (non-S1, non-S3) this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any maintenance for other servers (non-S1, non-S3) this week?

No announcements?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    No announcements?
    As usual, other servers will get the update next week same day. I think it was obvious for all to know that already.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Runes are no longer usable, and HS is now level-locked. Enjoy them before the patch hits your server
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
      Frostie
      Mage
      VictisHNR

Comment

I was asking about regular maintenance.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
          Runes are no longer usable, and HS is now level-locked. Enjoy them before the patch hits your server
          Explain what do you mean with " level locked " cause mine I did exactly how I wanted without any problems.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Explain what do you mean with " level locked " cause mine I did exactly how I wanted without any problems.
            there should be caps on holy seal based on your level, lvl 59 = lvl 10 max seal. lvl 69 = 66(?) max seal ect.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              there should be caps on holy seal based on your level, lvl 59 = lvl 10 max seal. lvl 69 = 66(?) max seal ect.
              I see.
              Level 70 and holy seal almost 40 plus 3 talents ( had 4 before maintenance ) and no problems occured

Comment

I'm a L64 with level 28 HS before maintenance. After patch the game prevents me from adding past level 22, and says I have to level my character to 65 to add more HS.

Anyway, this thread isn't about HS or talents. I simply wanted to give servers that have not had the patch a heads up to enjoy what was taken away from us. I will make no further comment and let the thread get back to its original purpose.
                Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 06-05-2013, 06:48 AM.
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                Frostie
                Mage
                VictisHNR

Comment

I heard it's 12 for level 58s now too
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Did people change my thread into something else?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Can we do anything with runes?
                      A friend told me he had seen a vid of chinese people using normal runes to help lvling new runes, is it so? Or did r2 change it?
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Did people change my thread into something else?
                        You were expecting it to stay on topic?
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Usually they post a topic when there is no maintenance, i think they forgot or didn't feel they should bother with announcement for patch 1,6 and server merges.

For talents you need to be certain level before you can leven up holy seal.
                          At lvl59 my HS used to be 14 and i could make it 15 without the shield one, but now at lvl10 i got message that for lvl 11 HS i need to be lvl63. Also my friend at lvl63 couldnt lvl up HS to 17 and he needed to be lvl64 to do so.

About the rune system i posted a little bit info, cause also on the other 2 topics about s1 and s3 lot question about that see http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....900#post558900 i couldnt answer all, since its new, hope everyone will add to it when they find out new things...

Comment

About that HS if it's for everyone then I think it's fine since it brings more balance to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              About that HS if it's for everyone then I think it's fine since it brings more balance to the game.
                              HS is now level based.
                              So before a lvl59 could have HS16, or HS10 and 6 other talent or anything in between... but now at lvl59 can just have HS10, cause for HS11 you need to be lvl63, for holy seal 17 you need to be lvl64...

Comment

Working...
                              X