Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any maintenance for other servers (non-S1, non-S3) this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    About that HS if it's for everyone then I think it's fine since it brings more balance to the game.
    I don't think it's bringing balance cos it's affecting slow levellers badly.

Some people slow level cos they are nt strong enough for next MP, now they gotta level then take reduced exp doing lower level mp.

(I should add this is not affecting me as my mage doesn't get exp, and my knight at level 68 doesn't appear to have cap as talents back up to level 50)
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      I don't think it's bringing balance cos it's affecting slow levellers badly.

Some people slow level cos they are nt strong enough for next MP, now they gotta level then take reduced exp doing lower level mp.

(I should add this is not affecting me as my mage doesn't get exp, and my knight at level 68 doesn't appear to have cap as talents back up to level 50)
      Slow levellers were always gonna be screwed over by the holy seal though.

I think this new system is better as it's forcing diversification on the players - rather than just a 'compare seal levels and the higher level is the winner' situation as was before.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

I think this new system is better as it's forcing diversification on the players - rather than just a 'compare seal levels and the higher level is the winner' situation as was before.
        I hope 55v cant get that high hs like 59... But if this is one barket of hs for 56-59 - this is ***** and favor dryaders

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          I hope 55v cant get that high hs like 59... But if this is one barket of hs for 56-59 - this is ***** and favor dryaders
          50-60 is lvl 10 HS, but obviously there isn't enough exp at lvl 50 to hit lvl 10 HS. but they can get it whenever they are able to. 60-63 is 14 hs I think 64 is 22hs and it goes up like that from there. Max at lvl 69 is 66 HS with lvl 79 Talents.

Someone posted a table from the Chinese version, with player lvl/talent lvl/holy seal lvl not that long ago, can't remember the name of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            50-60 is lvl 10 HS, but obviously there isn't enough exp at lvl 50 to hit lvl 10 HS. but they can get it whenever they are able to. 60-63 is 14 hs I think 64 is 22hs and it goes up like that from there. Max at lvl 69 is 66 HS with lvl 79 Talents.

Someone posted a table from the Chinese version, with player lvl/talent lvl/holy seal lvl not that long ago, can't remember the name of the thread.
            10v hs is easy to get...so great 59v can get hs like 55...very fair for us

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

10v hs is easy to get...so great 59v can get hs like 55...very fair for us
              1.6 patch on Chinese server also changed bg to 45-54 55-64 65-74 ect.. not sure if r2 is going to do that also. but they didn't announce the holy seal change so I wouldn't be surprised if they change BG as well.

Comment

1.6 patch on Chinese server also changed bg to 45-54 55-64 65-74 ect.. not sure if r2 is going to do that also. but they didn't announce the holy seal change so I wouldn't be surprised if they change BG as well.
                Hahaha... Seriusly? No coment for that update...class wars,tanks,runes or new clothes - np, but this talens and change bg barkets ... This suks

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Does depend on why someone was slow levelling though, if they had genuinely slowed down to strengthen up for the next MP then they are royally shafted
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Does depend on why someone was slow levelling though, if they had genuinely slowed down to strengthen up for the next MP then they are royally shafted
                    Blizzi come, i have cold beer ;D dont waste eyes XD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Blizzi come, i have cold beer ;D dont waste eyes XD
                      Mmmmm Beeer...
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

Mmmmm Beeer...
                        This is what tigers like the Most

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hope R2 will not implement this bracket, because this will be player w/o HS vs. player w/ HS (that 45-54) and this will suck big time IMO. The current bg is ok I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                            Hope R2 will not implement this bracket, because this will be player w/o HS vs. player w/ HS (that 45-54) and this will suck big time IMO. The current bg is ok I believe.
                            It would be better gear wise, as you wont have 2 different pvp sets in the same bracket but yes HS wise it will be hell.

Comment

i can already see this happening. just when we bought all the lvl 60 crystaloids and legendary stones to get ready for honor farming at lvl 69. i really hope they wait with this change.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                                i can already see this happening. just when we bought all the lvl 60 crystaloids and legendary stones to get ready for honor farming at lvl 69. i really hope they wait with this change.
                                yea, on china server all came out with 1.6 so i guess well see, luckily im at 64 now and i plan to stay here until i see if its being changed or not.
                                Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-05-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X