Legends of Balenor & Strength in Numbers on Merged servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Balenor & Strength in Numbers on Merged servers

Stormthatch (S176), Sage Grove Whitespine Mesa (S179), Wraithfell (S182), and Southspell (S188) all merged together on 5/23 and No one from these servers have received the Legends of Balenor & Strength in Numbers activities tied together with the 5/23 merge and we are yet merging again. Is their any way the get a mod or some one to look into this before we merge because we would like our rewards before we are merged again. Thanks

We never got our reward for that when our servers merged a couple months back either.

Comment

bump^

o.O waaaaaaa

Comment

Our server merge happend months ago.. nothing here lol, we didn't even get our from the first week LoB event... that was even more months ago xD

Comment

If you check the thread, they removed the event, the reason ?? No one knows :S

Anyway, LETS HOPE IT WILL BE GIVEN THIS FRIDAY. ..
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

Dont put much hope for it since the dissapointment will be greater xD

Comment

Eh, I've always reported it and taken screenshots. It's never successful, though about 4-6 weeks after waiting on rewards and filing a ticket, I end up getting the rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Eh, I've always reported it and taken screenshots. It's never successful, though about 4-6 weeks after waiting on rewards and filing a ticket, I end up getting the rewards.
                I wonder why the moderators ignore this thread & do not even reply. They should inform the admins to be careful .
                - The Lag Master -
                S195

Comment

all being cheated ...hahahaha

Comment

There is no "strength in numbers" reward for Server merge on 5/23.

It wasn't listed as a reward.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0-10-00-PM-EDT

Still not received the reward............
                      - The Lag Master -
                      S195

Comment

Working...
                      X