X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal honour in BG?? / unreasonably banned

Hello!

So apparently my guildmate and me got banned for 24h today for "cheating" or "illegal gaining of honour" because we were trading honour in battleground. This mage who told us in BG that it is not allowed reported us, providing screenshots. Right after battleground a GM kicked us and banned our accounts. So how can this be viewed as cheating when it is a normal part of the game? I have never heard of that rule. How can running around without equipment, giving out 200 honour to other players as Vip9 be viewed as something offensive? I tried contacting the support but the answer I got was ignorance and resulted in more questions rather than answers.

"Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. We are sorry but after reviewing the information we found you have been using battle ground to gain PvP points in an unfair manor to other players. We have posted many guide line on this matter to prevent this from happening and even with the screen shots showed you knew and other told you about it and choose to do it anyways. As such your account has been banned for 24 hours and will not be lifted until that time.

Thank you!
    The R2Games Team"

Why are they suddenly talking about pvp points when the whole matter was about honour? And where are these guide lines? Enlighten me, I can't find them! Please show me the links to these "many guide lines" as all I can find is the terms of use.

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

According to the ToA we didn't abuse any kind of bug or exploit. I have asked the support to give me the links to all the guide lines and an explanation why giving out free honour is bannable and the person receiving is cheating too. Also I wanted to know why the mage who reported us didn't get banned since he knew we were giving out free honour yet he tried to continously attack me and leeched off 400 honour from myself. He knew I was running around naked so if we follow that idiot logic what he did deserves a ban too because he is gaining fast and easy honour which is an "unfair manor to other players." R2's words.
    Second answer from r2 about this matter:

"Hello I won't tell you,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. We would also like to point out when you filed this ticket there was a note at the top that said, "Note: Possible account termination when leveling illegally or using illegally obtained gold." That is also looked at as Illegally leveling you honor."

So R2 is telling me things about rules and many guide lines but refuses to provide the links where I can read them to make sure I won't break more rules. This is very reassuring. Ignorance is bliss.
    It is not illegal in any way if players choose to give out free honour in battleground because they want to help others. There are no cheats involved that would increase honour gain in an unfair way. It is simply helping others. This idiot logic can be applied to many things in this game now. If your friend lets you plunder his/her city with a lot of gold before spending it all the time, would it be illegal gained gold, too? He's giving out free gold , this is an unfair advantage to other players. Forming alliances and recruiting/switching players from other guilds for guild battle to help is now illegal too since it is an unfair advantage to other players/guilds and you gain illegal mount whips and soul crystals from guild battle rewards. It is illegaly leveling your stables and soul engraving. Should they just get banned now, too? Why don't you just ban every player ingame. I'm sure you will find a reason for "illegal leveling".

I don't know what to say about this anymore. It is just stupid and unreasonable and I hope someone can provide me with these "guide lines" and tell me why you should get banned for helping other players.
    Last edited by Firnafin; 06-05-2013, 02:48 PM.

Then they should ban many many many players, there are every battleground with players who doing that - yesterday someone asked me if i am vip-9 - and if he can farm honor on me^^.

i guess its a g.m. who was playing in battleground in mad conditions and needed someone to calmdown their emotions.

Comment

R2games making BG too hard by simply putting and bracketing those player by level not by their BR. So the best way is if you have friends that have VIP lvl 9 is to feed honor to the weak so they can gain honor. And now it set to be illegal now. Too bad. BG now is boring.

Comment

funny reading the phrase "leveling illegally" .. how is that illegal.. no such rule..if there is, R2 pls link it here rofl

system is flawed ^_^

Comment

yes u are right my friend ^^ but u know ... easy honor gained ... less honor scroll buy :P ... so = less money ^^
          adelin

Comment

wait! do they sell x2 honor scrolls? (sarcastic) ROFL

do people buy those crappy items? with a 3k cap honor per day,why bother buying scrolls haha

Comment

It quite funny that they would banned someone without giving them a warning to a rule that only R2 person staff or admins know>.< . Many other person does it in bg and had not been reported.And illegal honor in bg because you kill a lvl 9 vip whose rank is higher than yours that quite non sense to be banned for.Not sure what category that fall according to R2 its illegal maybe "illegal leveling or illegal gold" lol. why does R2 rules and unwritten and only them knows about it.Hurry and unbanned their accounts!!

Comment

Funny thing is, I see some people on my server getting and losing their Lord Divine title over 10 times each day. (Think you can figure out what they're doing ). I honestly don't see any problem with this. Maybe R2 should post some clear guidelines about that kind of stuff on the forum because it's just ridiculous now. Lots of people were caught cheating, but nothing happened to them. Now, players do some pretty harmless things, and R2 ban them. I really wish R2 customers support was as great as this game, but, it's not the case XD
                Last edited by Eskendal; 06-05-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

*re-reads*

*removes post*
                  Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 06-05-2013, 03:34 PM.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Nothing illegal about it, stupid EDITED watch the language at r2 have time 2 bug people with this kinda ***, but they dont have time 2 fix the bugs in the game that we`ve been sending tickets about for months. This is just poor behavior if you ask me. Let them take care of the hackers in the game, some big ones have been around lately.
                    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 06-06-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

lol........
                      [°] S16 - Immortal Ruins
                      [°] Yuhuang

Comment

so u should be able to get free honour n pvp points? i applaud R2 for halting a blatant exploit of the game! shame on u nu should be happy it was only 24 hrs u cheat!

Comment

So this would imply, if it's against the rules for you to strip down and provide kills, that people who do the same thing for dryad blessings are also against the rules, correct?

I mean, there's really no difference, other than the end result of someone else losing a ton of honor that they actually worked for because of it. So if giving people kills is against the rules, intentionally building dryads is against the rules. You heard it here first folks! I'm not putting words in their mouths, this is their logic and it should be applied evenly or not at all.

I'm not VIP 9, nor have I ever intentionally farmed someone who is, but quite frankly, they've spent the money. That's one of the perks of being VIP 9. You can help people in a way no one else can. They've got a couple grand in the game in order to not lose any honor, why then ban them for using that perk that they paid for to help others?

Basically, this one falls under R2's borderline non-existent customer support.

Comment

u exploited a game mechanic n got let off lightly imo! take it on the chin n be happy u didn't get a permanent ban over it

Comment

getting vip 9 is not there to boost the ranks of ur guildies! its there to save u losing honour! using it to big up ur mates is an exploit plain n simple! read the tos! exploits are not allowed

Comment

Working...
                              X