Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again I see R2 stating something is illegal and against some non-existent rule which they gotten by stretching the pt to another rule really thin. I once got threatened by a moderator with ban as well just for submitting a post stating why the kind of compensation they give to ppl for events being missed due to maintenance is pathetic. Yet when we all submit tickets or posts on other real issues, nothing gets solved for months. With such kind of service I'm surprised many ppl are willing to suffer their pathetic and ilogical level of support just to play this game. If it weren't for the language barrier, I'd suggest everyone to go play on the original wartunes by 7roads if you can read and understand chinese. Things are priced reasonably and you get full access to the whole game content even if you're a free player. Their level of support and service is a million times better than what we get here. Only restriction is u must understand chinese.

To the 2 that are complaining about this being an exploit, one of them happens to be abusing the exploit too by attacking the ppl feeding others quite a lot in bg and irritating the hell out of everyone. So if they deserved to be banned, so should you.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Okay, so I tried logging in on my main account again. 24 hours have already passed and I am still banned. I see it's easy for r2 to ban without reason and now they won't even lift the ban in time. I am getting very irritated by this. If they treat their customers like trash I see no reason to continue this game with support like this. And if they won't unban my character it is time to lawyer up.

Comment

By making VIP9-s not lose any honor, they are allowing the whole system to be exploitable. by not removing the exploitable aspect of the game but still banning the players who exploits it, it is plain unreasonable, because players would never know if that is an intended feature of the game or it is an exploit. And we all know the reason why they are reluctant to remove this exploitable feature is because they would lose monetary profits, not because they are technically unable to do it.

that is why i have chosen to end my journey in this game. while the game is great, the unreasonable ways of this amateur host of wartune just turned me off time and time again. great gamers should not be wasted here, they belong to places where gamers and host are deserving of each other (and by great gamers i don't mean myself, but many of you guys here, although i have aspirations)

Comment

who farm honor is noob and who only kill with dryard too

Comment

Originally posted by D.Sniper View Post
            who farm honor is noob and who only kill with dryard too
            what about players who stay at 59 to keep increasing br and talents so they can kill newer players easily? are they considered noobs too? maybe, maybe not. but i want to mention another point here is that it is not about "noobness", but rather what is acceptable or unacceptable.

by making VIP9-s not lose any honor, they are telling straight in our faces (because it is obvious enough) that if you spend enough money, you can "exploit" (or maybe "exploit" is not a good word to use since one wouldn't know if it is an intended feature or an exploit") the bg since you won't lose honor.

If r2 didn't reply thread starter in the ticket that this is an "exploit" but is an intended feature of the game and didn't ban him,then fair enough. but the fact that they recognize this is an exploit yet they are reluctant to remove this feature just because they would lose money from players trying to hit VIP9, this really brings me to question the ethics of r2.

what i see here is really the joke of the day.. an unethical host (r2) banning an innocent player claiming his methods were unethical, when it seems perfectly like it was an intended feature for spenders.

Comment

1-no 1 seems to have eny links to show that farming honor its a thing you can get banned yet you still get a bann
              2- if you take a bann(for nothing) for 24hours should be for 24 hours not for how many hours do they like to be banned takes no more then 2-3 min so why the lifting of the bann take so long?? cauz you treat ppl from this game like money supliers but when its coming to give somthing back you just not saying enyting? i dont understand why are we even play this game no more. i lose just a game you guys(r2) lose that money so good luck with your way to do things around here

Comment

Bunch of cry babies. Boo Hoo, someone has VIP9 and I don't. Someone has money and I don't. I see this stupidity all over r2. Any time a player is spending more, they are a "hacker". Anytime someone is VIP9, they are running an exploit in the BG. Archers are getting too many hits on the world boss-that must be an exploit too. This game is so full of jealously like this. Grow the EDITED up.
                Last edited by CafeAuLait; 06-06-2013, 12:47 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Firnafin, you were banned because you were doing something illegal. Bans and ticket responses are not to be discussed per forum rules. I am closing this thread. If you want to continue the discussion of the actual reason you were banned from the game, you may do so after your ban from forums wears off, but do not discuss your game ban only the practice of the battleground.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X