Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hankypanky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hankypanky

calling all knights to form protest,,,we are being unfairly treated in this game... WE were kings in the days of lore.. to make game more favorable to knights should be considered,, mages were not a big part of the olden days of the real history of kingdoms . such as camalot. and the like .. so if you agree please post to my thread .. hope in future wartune will change this to bwe more fair for knights..

I'm a knight and i disagree, how are you being unfairly treated?

Comment

Originally posted by hankypanky View Post
      WE were kings in the days of lore.. to make game more favorable to knights should be considered,, mages were not a big part of the olden days of the real history of kingdoms . such as camalot. and the like .. .
      I am pretty sure that panthers, big chickens and horses with glowing feet were not ridden into battle in real historic battles either, along with a hundred other things in this FANTASY game.

But at least you gave me a laugh with your "different" reasoning for improving a class, so kudos to that LOL

Comment

Well I ROFL with this too, this has gonna be the nth thread with the similar loud crying.

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        I'm a knight and i disagree, how are you being unfairly treated?
        Maybe he was toasted to death.

Comment

i know its suck Hanky. ppl make team for Demon temple 2archer 2mage . Hanky is knight and almost week he cant find a team to do it. same for me when i ask in world chat or guild chat no1 answer .so i chosse to do moonevil den when i cant find pt.

Comment

Just because your server's population of Mages and Archers don't want to help Knights, it doesn't mean the class itself suck.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

calling all knights to form protest,,,we are being unfairly treated in this game... WE were kings in the days of lore.. to make game more favorable to knights should be considered,, mages were not a big part of the olden days of the real history of kingdoms . such as camalot. and the like .. so if you agree please post to my thread .. hope in future wartune will change this to bwe more fair for knights..
              If you are talking about real life, mages and knights were a thing of the past, but archers still exist. so they should make the game more favorable to archers

Comment

i am a casher..just exspresing my thoughts..so deal with it

Comment

i am a casher..just exspresing my thoughts..so deal with it
                  Does you being a casher make your thoughts any more relevant, or is that just an ego thing letting everyone know?

Comment

Yo you knight haters out there need to know that THEY ARE FRIGGEN needed for a lot of MPD spire and other things ! Without knights God+ to hard without Tank mostly Knight to hard D:! Deal with it and create someone else!
                    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                    IGN: Mary Magdalene
                    Class: Mage
                    LVL: 44
                    BR: 1194
                    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                      Yo you knight haters out there need to know that THEY ARE FRIGGEN needed for a lot of MPD spire and other things ! Without knights God+ to hard without Tank mostly Knight to hard D:! Deal with it and create someone else!
                      I don't think there is an MPD (besides 70+ since I haven't done those) that requires a knight. It would certainly make it easier sometimes but a knight is never required. On the other hand, try doing MPD's without a mage or try MD or DT without an archer and see how that goes. Knights just don't have a lot to bring to the party besides just existing on the front row.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying knights are weak. I just wish that knights can be more effective at PVE since I believe knight is the worse class at PVE whether it's WB, altar, catacomb, etc.

Comment

What!? How daru you say no mages in the medievals? How dare you forget Merlin!(lols)
                        And what no archers?! No crossbows or bows?! Tak tak, the long rangers always been good no matter what times-_-''''

My spire team has our servers best knight as tank. We've been the first team to kill any boss since spire release due to him. I wouldn't think to do spire without him. As for dungeons oh he help a lot, we also was the first to complete god NM in server due to him tanking 2nd boss.

I wouldn't want to do NMs without him.
                        Now I do know that archers are needed in higher MPs, I know that.
                        Recently tried NM moon, got so veryclose, due to the knight tanking. (Would've needed a better archer)
                        And without this knights tanking wouldn't ever come so close.
                        He also is the only PvE set knight and with his delphics he did most dmg.

For those of you not wanna read wall of ultimate boredom(my text)
                        I dont wanna go without my teams knight as tanker despite the fact I could most likely take another very good PvE set archer.
                        Last edited by Smoldering; 06-06-2013, 03:18 PM.
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                        X