Wartune Guidelines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Guidelines

Hi. I would like to ask Moderators to give us "Guidelines" about what we can or can't do while playing Wartune. I know we can read the "Terms of Service", but some people might not fully understand all the technicalities. I don't know if it's too much too ask, but I think players would appreciate this. Thank you.

*If there is a post about this, please tell me where I can find it.

Eh, just don't do anything that could be considered offensive. Do not joke or make any silly comments in-game in which another player can quite easily take a screenshot and take it out of context.
    And remain under the radar. I have never seen a player get banned for cheating even when it's obvious, so I'd think it's near impossible for R2 to detect cheats.

Odds are you'll get banned for something utterly stupid before you get banned for actually breaking a rule.

Comment

You can have a list of guidelines, but remember that they can be changed at any time to suit the circumstances.

In other posts it has even been mentioned that customer service use other wartune's ToS instead of their own.

Comment

You won't get any list of wartune guide lines, Eskendal. Because they don't exist! That's why r2 won't give any links and answers with ignorance. People have asked for these so called guide lines more than once, they never provided any proof. They have the terms of use and if their customer service is using other wartune's terms of use then it's not legal at all. Players are only bound to the rules they agree for this company and if they change the rules then they have to update the ToS and all players have to re-read it and agree to it again. These guidelines have yet to be written and get officially announced to all players. Only this way people know what is allowed and what is not allowed to do.

R2 messed up big times and is covering it up by silencing players. You suck.
        Last edited by Faeryn; 06-06-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X