Better balance in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Just love the fact how you make a game, into a personal situation. If you have come here to insult people, then i suggest you leave, because you come out looking weaker then who you are insulting.

Battlegrounds was apparently unfair before cross server happened. But now people are still whining about the situation, so they might be bringing in different level brackets again (Not confirmed yet).

We have all been the weakest person in our BGs before, and we have built ourselves up, not everyone is gonna let people pass them so easily, as it's a competition of teams. One side will win, so they get more rewards. It's the point of Battleground.

Get yourself stronger. People will camp at spawn, but as someone said before they are idiots, cause they will kill someone so much, that when they come back with dryads, or another person, they will lose quite a bit of honor. So chill out, get stronger.
    I know something about thise dryadbombers xD and yes,80% they change bg barkets...whats not make me happy,even more then talens lvl lock...
    Ppl understand that, someone must be meat for strong players...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      I know something about thise dryadbombers xD and yes,80% they change bg barkets...whats not make me happy,even more then talens lvl lock...
      Ppl understand that, someone must be meat for strong players...
      Yeah, Holy seal cut is a huge impact for people on level 59, but a blessing for those at level 50. But should be interesting, never used talents on archer before, only holy seal, i don't even know what to get lol.

Maybe this holy seal cut down will balance it out more for the low levels, but they still have to deal with the fact, most people didn't rely on the holy seal, we just went for damage, not prolonging a battle lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
        carting is only secondary to it. its like a bonus
        Carting = gems... which in my opinion is way more important than honour.

i am pretty sure shes only going for cart. 100% haha thats the only reason she wants to go out far in map.
        Carting is an easy, free way to get strong. I don't understand people who laugh at carters.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Carting is an easy, free way to get strong. I don't understand people who laugh at carters.
          i know that sir.. what im pointing out is BG is not made farm cart.. cart/shard/BG chest is just a bonus to it.. thats why its title "battleground".. ring a bell?

Comment

if they want to cart, then by all means go. but if someone is knocking at your doorstep and stopping you..pls no whining.. thats is all what im saying

if he lets you passed, well then thank him or whatever. if not, then deal with it, no shard for you

Comment

maybe you didnt my point about that savaniah carting thing. its because she clearly whines about someone outsiede their camp.. and she cant cart because of it. tsk tsk tsk lmao

and to tell you sir, im a carter myself..no point in pk since i got LD

Comment

i know that sir.. what im pointing out is BG is not made farm cart.. cart/shard/BG chest is just a bonus to it.. thats why its title "battleground".. ring a bell?
                If it was purely just to battle, there would be no shards.

The shards are there for a reason. Collect them or not. I have never gone into BG to do anything other than cart. I am OP because of it.

maybe you didnt my point about that savaniah carting thing. its because she clearly whines about someone outsiede their camp.. and she cant cart because of it. tsk tsk tsk lmao

and to tell you sir, im a carter myself..no point in pk since i got LD
                I got your point.

I just disagree.

You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                  A lot of players spawnthe lvl 30s, 40s and 50s br brcuase that is a great way to get a lot of honor. Trust me lvl 60+ bgs are heck with legends in them. and there is A LOT D:!
                  Just be 59 then a spawn camp and see how it feels u.u
                  You'll like the feeling xD
                  I am a spawn camper, but at level 50-55 I didn't even enter BG because I knew I was weak and I didn't want to lose honour.

I would enter to get the quest and leave.

BG is a choice, you don't have to participate...
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

If it was purely just to battle, there would be no shards.

The shards are there for a reason. Collect them or not. I have never gone into BG to do anything other than cart. I am OP because of it.

I got your point.

I just disagree.

exactly. collect or not to. if they wont let you, then you cant do anything about.

all im saying is no whining if people wont let you do what you want to do as long as the game rules permits it.

and may i ask in what part you disagree with? if you clearly got the "point"

Comment

exactly. collect or not to. if they wont let you, then you cant do anything about.

all im saying is no whining if people wont let you do what you want to do as long as the game rules permits it.
                      I think there are varying degrees of etiquette / standards of play.

I hated being spawn camped or hunted when I was the little fish. It's why I have never spawn camp and rarely hunt people.

and may i ask in what part you disagree with? if you clearly got the "point"
                      what im pointing out is BG is not made farm cart.. cart/shard/BG chest is just a bonus to it.. thats why its title "battleground"
                      That part. What's in a name?

If the battleground was purely for battle only. There would be no shards.

Comment

I'm showing the same courtesy as a mage that my knight was shown when she wanted to cart ^^
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

i did say its a bonus.. didnt i? or you just missed it?

i respect your gameplay in BG by letting others farm cart..
                          guess what..i do that too.. i let others farm cart but ofcourse in a close fight situation thats a different story
                          and im pretty sure you didnt my point of all with the whiner earlier i was debating to. lol
                          cart all you want, no prob there. but when people wont allow it, then pls dont go whining about it. my point. now yours? you say you didnt agree with it

Comment

Thanks Ginger for your contribution to the subject.

My point is not about whinning but to balance the system guardian to give more protection near the house (sorry i'm not english so i do my best).

I was angry at first now it is better. BG is not everywhere, it is a map and whit a logic. I dont care being cut in the middle or in the way. It is battle. I found that fun but i like some respect and fairplay because the guardian are not strong enough, unbalance. What will it be when players are level 70 ... in 2 second the guardian will be all dead .. no logic why put some if they dont do the job. Am i speeking chiness, is it hard to anderstand.

I will not change the world but this game ask for suggestion.. Well i suggest that : stronger guardian in battleground so they can do there job a little better. They presently die to easily.

Me i dont go in BG only for honor points. When i'm weak i try to help the team by getting the crystal and have the shard, when i'm stronger i do it but also i protect the others by fighting a lot more to intercept. Uselly i do fine, always in top 8 whit my part of winning but it is not about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
                              Thanks Ginger for your contribution to the subject.

My point is not about whinning but to balance the system guardian to give more protection near the house (sorry i'm not english so i do my best).

I was angry at first now it is better. BG is not everywhere, it is a map and whit a logic. I dont care being cut in the middle or in the way. It is battle. I found that fun but i like some respect and fairplay because the guardian are not strong enough, unbalance. What will it be when players are level 70 ... in 2 second the guardian will be all dead .. no logic why put some if they dont do the job. Am i speeking chiness, is it hard to anderstand.

I will not change the world but this game ask for suggestion.. Well i suggest that : stronger guardian in battleground so they can do there job a little better. They presently die to easily.

Me i dont go in BG only for honor points. When i'm weak i try to help the team by getting the crystal and have the shard, when i'm stronger i do it but also i protect the others by fighting a lot more to intercept. Uselly i do fine, always in top 8 whit my part of winning but it is not about me.
                              the guards getting stronger in each bracket already. so no they most likely would not be dead in 2 seconds.

Comment

im not being rude but.. guardians seems fine.. we cant do anything about it. it is made that way. yeah, maybe in lower bg such as 40s and 50s guardians are not that buffed up but cant do a thing if some super balen user comes in play. some 40ish and 50ish player are way above average of their tier. they should be on the next tier/level bracket.

and, guardians dont die easily.. its just that a super buffed or super balen user is hitting it

Comment

Working...
                                X