Better balance in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better balance in BG

I suggest that you put system gardian as level 80 when players are level 50+ because to many players play like EDITLANGUAGE waiting at the door when lower player have to get out to play or try to play and get the crystals. I dont mind being cut in the bg but not at the door it feel like i would kick the EDITLanguag of those people in real life to act like that. So if the guardian would a been higher level it would be more respectfull and improve the gameplay fun for everyone.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 06-07-2013, 01:57 PM. Reason: watch the language

I agree I find it rude for those people to spawn camping, at 50 the guardians are easily killed. Should make the guardians progressively stronger as you get higher in lvl, doesnt seem like that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
      I agree I find it rude for those people to spawn camping, at 50 the guardians are easily killed. Should make the guardians progressively stronger as you get higher in lvl, doesnt seem like that's the case.
      That IS the case, but they're STILL too weak.
      Character Name: Piman
      Server: Kabam S15
      Class: Mage
      Level: 55 Finally
      Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Hope that Wartune do something about it cause i have no fun seeing player act like that. Probably those guy suffer in there real life not being able to be strong enough to stand for them self so in game they are playing as ''***-hole'' when they can. Make them feel better i guess.

Here is name from people playing like that:

- Alex2141
        - rein5
        - Ezreal (top jerk, really standing right at our noses)
        - nofa1981
        - n_sh_w (_ are symbolisym)
        - E_Vengador

I will update this list time to time.

By the way, there is no logic that opponent could stand at the door of other team. Never in a real battle in life that could a been possible. So think about it to make it more real. Hero would a been dead to act like that but since it's impossible or crazy ... never this would happen.
        Last edited by Savaniah; 06-07-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Meh, even if the Guardians got powered up, people who spend tons of money will still be able to kill them anyway. And you will scream yet again. Also, why bring up the argument that people who spend more than you do are not strong enough to stand up for themselves? I'd say the one who bad mouth people without a proper argument is weak.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Get 40k br and kill guard too...stop crying and talk about our real life becouse you dont know nothing about us... Cya kid

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i play alot of pvp games and this 1 is not balance at all.
              #1 strong players get stronger while the weak players stay weak and cant get ahead
              #2 being atk by the same player over and over again get boring should put a cap on it
              #3 maybe make bg not by lvl but by br ?? would balance the fights better

Comment

Originally posted by R27570835 View Post
                #1 strong players get stronger while the weak players stay weak and cant get ahead
                #2 being atk by the same player over and over again get boring should put a cap on it
                so, if you are under lvl 50 and have the same br as some over 50+ you can be in the same BG, while they have higher level troops, better troops and holy seal. and that would be balanced?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Meh, even if the Guardians got powered up, people who spend tons of money will still be able to kill them anyway. And you will scream yet again. Also, why bring up the argument that people who spend more than you do are not strong enough to stand up for themselves? I'd say the one who bad mouth people without a proper argument is weak.
                  First of all, if the guardian are boosted they wont be able to beat them even whit all the balens you use. Just see how it is when you are level 30 and less. So it is possible to better balance.

Right now i came back from another BG and they were 4-5 players at the door waiting players to come out. It is really not fun to see that. People will stop playing there if they aren't higher enough. Because it begins to be almost impossible not to get cut all the time. So why trying. But they stop doing it when i said i would take a printscreen tyo show to the webmestre. So he can realize how it become a problem for the gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
                    First of all, if the guardian are boosted they wont be able to beat them even whit all the balens you use. Just see how it is when you are level 30 and less. So it is possible to better balance.

Right now i came back from another BG and they were 4-5 players at the door waiting players to come out. It is really not fun to see that. People will stop playing there if they aren't higher enough. Because it begins to be almost impossible not to get cut all the time. So why trying. But they stop doing it when i said i would take a printscreen tyo show to the webmestre. So he can realize how it become a problem for the gameplay.
                    first, someone can NOT get banned for camping, you can take screens all day it will do NOTHING lol. Second of all, you quickly forget about dryaids, there is a screen of someone killed the guy you bring the carts too with dryaids x 10. they can beef them up for sure, but nothing is stopping someone with high dryaids from still being able to kill them. If you don't like it, leave the BG wait 5 minutes and then go back in with a different group of people its not THAT hard.

Comment

Savaniah, watch the language. You can express your opinion without resorting to profanities.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues
                      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post

A lot of players spawnthe lvl 30s, 40s and 50s br brcuase that is a great way to get a lot of honor. Trust me lvl 60+ bgs are heck with legends in them. and there is A LOT D:!
                        Just be 59 then a spawn camp and see how it feels u.u
                        You'll like the feeling xD
                        Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 06-07-2013, 02:36 PM. Reason: Language (There's a mod here!) D:
                        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                        IGN: Mary Magdalene
                        Class: Mage
                        LVL: 44
                        BR: 1194
                        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by R27570835 View Post
                          #1 Weak players stay weak, I think not, effortless players stay weak.
                          #2 If you are attacked many times and you have near stats, you will build dryad, make use of it to take revenge to that player. If your stats are poor, you can do nothing about it.
                          #3 BG by BR, anything else? To arena, also by BR? To dungeons, to plundering and everything? LMAO! So you want a level 55 face a level 45-49 coz they have same/near br? They should be punished for getting stronger by making them fight with players of higher levels with better equips, additional astral, talents and better troops. Very fair ROFL!

Comment

If you cannot wait & work hard to make your character strong, then you can keep rushing a lot for levels & watch how others can kill you easily.
                            - The Lag Master -
                            S195

Comment

@bleedingxorange: Maybe someone will be banned for spawn camping, who knows? Since each G.M. and each memeber of the support team can judge a problem in their own way, we have no idea what's acceptable and what's not these days.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X