No announcement yet.

Better balance in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlegrounds main purpose is where anybody can get honor... The faming of shard is just some kind of an incentive... Spawn Camping (for the strong) and Dryad bombers (for the weak) are strategies... All in all its the way it should be so we must accept it...

Comment

wow so many refer to dryad bombing ...please look up the many many posts from your fellow players complaining about being dryad bombed and how unfair it is before you use dryad bombing as a justification/strategy. Heres my two pennies worth.... wanna pvp ...there are many many games out there that have a better/ fairer and more advanced pvp system running that are ftp also.

My suggestion is to increase the frequency that the pve drops occur!
      If your not in a guild getting the required insignia can be quite tough, however the weaker pve rank 50 is better than the pvp rank 45 and would help them content with the much higher lvl'd players. Finally when you do get the rank 55 pvp set since atm there is nothing after that you need never pvp again

Comment

Dryad Bombing...

Comment

LOL @ "Dryad Bombing for the weak"...

You do realize the majority of Complains are High level Decked out people with max troop level doing this right?

What they do is remove all equipment, place your troop as some sucky troop that can be easily killed.

Head to any high level, get killed, obtain +30~80% Dryad, place Equipments and Troop back on, you are now in GOD MODE...

This have an even greater effect if you're a Cash Shopper with level 5 CashCloth/Wing, full enchant and Gem'd.

Basically turn into like a level 70 in a level 50 BG.

And no... "Holy Seal" does nothing, if they're high level, it also means they can obtain more EXP faster, meaning they probably already have high Talents (including Holy Seal)

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
            Battlegrounds main purpose is where anybody can get honor... The faming of shard is just some kind of an incentive... Spawn Camping (for the strong) and Dryad bombers (for the weak) are strategies... All in all its the way it should be so we must accept it...
            Are you dumb? you arn't doing strategies you are exploiting the game regardless if they arn't against the rules. You are still exploiting the game. Spawn camping is stupid and takes away the fun since all you do is bully everyone and don't allow others to go out of there camp. Dryad takes away the fun and is stupid as well. It isn't meant to get you honor from higher players. Dryad is there to help you protect yourself from people who are spawn campers. You arn't suppose to purposly get dryad and go kill higher ranks for tons of honor. Both are bullying and both of those need adjustments as BG isn't suppose to be a place where you are afraid to enter. It is suppose to welcome everyone who plays that. Not just for hard cashers or players who take the easy way out.

Comment

I appreciate all your point of view.

It's different ways to see the game.

I see it like Oxykotton but now i wonder if i should do Dryad Boobing but i dont like cheat tactical unless the guide explain it is a way to play. And not using a weekness of the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
                I dont agree. before being level 50 we are 49 and the strongest in BG before swiching to the next group in BG. Sometime it is playing fair but since i'm in level 50 it's worst than before. When you see camping , spawning at the door like 4 or 5 of them well, where is the battleground common... I's not insane what i say. The problem will be solve only by making the system guardian stronger and the game would be much fun for everyone.

The guy want to make honor, well play and go reach for them not stand at the door ( TO EASY ) common!!!
                -_-
                Your only solution is to pay then -_-!
                DYRAD BOMB D:!
                No one cares if you do. let the ragers rage u.u
                They'll be doing the same thing so >.>
                Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 06-09-2013, 03:43 PM.
                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                Class: Mage
                LVL: 44
                BR: 1194
                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                  -_-
                  Your only solution is to pay then -_-!
                  DYRAD BOMB D:!
                  No one cares if you do. let the ragers rage u.u
                  They'll be doing the same thing so >.>
                  I never dryad bomb except if someone bullies me and keeps me in the spawn area or just constantly attacks me no matter what. So please don't say that everyone does it bc that isn't true. Dryad bombing is just as bad if not worse than spawn campers.

Comment

ok cutting straight from your first comment to here, forget everything else inbetween.

My question is - how do you SUGGEST that the system gets changed?

Once you answer that, there would be obvious points which wouldn't work. Which i'm sure most people here would tell you.

For EXAMPLE you mentioned that higher level guards or beefed up would help. How would it? What if a person with 200k balens, got full sockets level 6+ gems, clothes, wings etc came in and killed them. Or even a well built character could do it. Then that SUGGESTION would not work. You will still have the same problems.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                      For EXAMPLE you mentioned that higher level guards or beefed up would help. How would it? What if a person with 200k balens, got full sockets level 6+ gems, clothes, wings etc came in and killed them. Or even a well built character could do it. Then that SUGGESTION would not work. You will still have the same problems.
                      Hay, that's what I wrote, LOL.

This have an even greater effect if you're a Cash Shopper with level 5 CashCloth/Wing, full enchant and Gem'd.

Basically turn into like a level 70 in a level 50 BG.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Hay, that's what I wrote, LOL.
                        sorry, i got bored reading a lot of the comments lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                          ok cutting straight from your first comment to here, forget everything else inbetween.

My question is - how do you SUGGEST that the system gets changed?

Once you answer that, there would be obvious points which wouldn't work. Which i'm sure most people here would tell you.

Well it would do it because it is a program this game so it's only a question of numbers. Players are limited in there possibilities by the program no matter what you say. So if you change the values of the guardian to be stronger they will do the job as much as the programmer choose to. He can make it possible to beat 2 to first guardian and almost impossible to beat the last one. So players could gain a good score and still give protection to the camp. Programming is quite easy to calibrate to do this. If you know a little about it.

Comment

1st of all battleground is emmm BATTLEGROUND yes ur weak yes u get beaten up blah blah blah. This is a game and in this arena bg call it whatever R2 cant do anything more its fine as it is and if u cant handle it dont go in simple as that.
                            2nd Camping.... hmmm u want to tell me that when you guys get stronger you wont do it either LIARS all of u whining ppl when u get stronger do this so drop it.
                            3rd even if u avoid all farm crystals fast u get what ? 30 crystals if ur lucky and 30 HONOUR??? my god i wouldnt even spare a second of time for this. Bg is all about fights lose or winu test ur toon and see where u do wrong and become better fighter some u may win and yes u will lose a lot but i dont remember anywhere in the game that arenas are a win win event . So all u whiners dont expect R2 to do anything cause there is nothing they can do about it try to do battles more and stop whining....
                            Wartune
                            Name : Death✞Lord
                            Server : s144
                            Profession : Knight
                            Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                            Name : Death✞Lady
                            Server : s14
                            Profession : Valkyrie
                            Level : 175
                            BR:3106340

Comment

hmmm for me its really up to players...i can bully almost anyone in bg but i dont wait in the door as a sign of respect..hehe R-E-S-P-E-C-T is differs on humans.

Comment

with me I can kill the first guardian and almost the second. and I agree about the camping at the front door thing. it gets annoying (especially in guild battle). there are some ppl that with no matter how many dryads they got they still loose horribly. I was that way. and when you are lower lvl it is hard to get up there.

basically my opinion is this. make the battles arranged by not only lvl but br as well so ur not with someone in another lvl group but ur not outmatched in ur oun group either. and for those who stick with killing ppl too weak, why not fight someone ur own skill lvl? give the others a chance for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X