Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Better balance in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant touch a lvl 68 or 69 but with dryadsx10 i can murder em for my dryads i only loose 50 honor but with that 1 kill i gain 500
    forever faithful

Comment

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
      i cant touch a lvl 68 or 69 but with dryadsx10 i can murder em for my dryads i only loose 50 honor but with that 1 kill i gain 500
      unless you have crusader or higher.

Try losing 200 per killed, but gain 500 from 1 kill, LOL (how many times do you have to die before you can take those high levels down? 5 times as example = 1,000 Honor lost, but you only gained 500, that means you still lost 500.

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
        1st of all battleground is emmm BATTLEGROUND yes ur weak yes u get beaten up blah blah blah. This is a game and in this arena bg call it whatever R2 cant do anything more its fine as it is and if u cant handle it dont go in simple as that.
        2nd Camping.... hmmm u want to tell me that when you guys get stronger you wont do it either LIARS all of u whining ppl when u get stronger do this so drop it.
        3rd even if u avoid all farm crystals fast u get what ? 30 crystals if ur lucky and 30 HONOUR??? my god i wouldnt even spare a second of time for this. Bg is all about fights lose or winu test ur toon and see where u do wrong and become better fighter some u may win and yes u will lose a lot but i dont remember anywhere in the game that arenas are a win win event . So all u whiners dont expect R2 to do anything cause there is nothing they can do about it try to do battles more and stop whining....
        1. Battleground doesn't mean acting with no respect and more because IT IS A GAME NOT REAL WAR!

2. No i dont do it when i'm one of the strongest, like 90% of the players.

3. Battlegroup is also for the shard for chest to have other gems.. and the card to get like a nice black horse for exemple.
        (and have you seen how many honor to get the highest medals... me i'm elite warriors and i dont run for it and by the way i already won MVP and first place by playing fair, and usually those who respect the area still gain more points and honors. Once i saw one disrespectfull player finish with -350 honor so.)

Comment

Working...
        X