Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Shot Plant Revival,Tree Energizing, Bug Extermination

Hi Wartune Team,

could we have an button in game to Revive Plants, Energize Tree and Exterminate Bugs for all of our Friend at once, going by 15-16 pages of Friends in a long Job.Also it could be a real help to put a search bar , so if we have to revive only one friend's plant we will immediately reach to him/her , instead of keep searching.

Thanks

Sure, as soon as you can post this in the right game section.

Comment

also pls add auto attend GB.. auto finish finish MPDs.. auto capture mines.. auto harvest in bg..

work it out boy

Comment

Is not it the Right Section, this Section says "Suggestions & Feedback" . I thought my idea is a suggestion, so i posted it here, if it is not the right place than let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          also pls add auto attend GB.. auto finish finish MPDs.. auto capture mines.. auto harvest in bg..

work it out boy

LOL then there wont be any fun in the game any more. Yes from Mines they can add the rule of 10 level difference(which already exists for Plundering) while capturing the Mine.So the looser high levels can not able to steal mines from low levels.

Comment

Well I'm all for it, even if it were just a VIP perk. 21 pages of energizing trees is just the most boring part of my day, so why not make it a little easier?

Comment

I bet they'll make it a balen only feature, since it brings you profit like bounty quests.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X