Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

legend 40 pve set or set 45 pvp ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legend 40 pve set or set 45 pvp ?

please provide feedback to me ..
    which is better between set 40 legend or set 45 pvp
    my class: archer

please answer

For pvp, pvp set (if new and with approx 20-25k br) for everything else pve set

Comment

ohh , but if i have set 40 set legend my rage is 0 ?
      but set 45 pvp initial rage minimum 30 ?

Comment

but you gain +10 rage with every attack so its better, in every thing with 8 extra gem slots and +11 extra enhancement its worth if you have made your set legend
        and you dont have to worry about cirt every move to get rage

Comment

thanks for your advice all

Comment

PVE set better than PVP set, in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              PVE set better than PVP set, in everything.
              Avtually, if you are to weak that 1.5k means a lot more rhen it does for 50vs55 , since then you could handle the loss, at earlier lvls that is hard.

Comment

Have you used PVE 40 against PVP 45? The PVE 40 stats are slightly lesser than 55 PVP.

I know this because I had 40 PVE while other top mage used 55 PVP, and our BR and damage was pretty much the same, he had less than 1k more BR...

Comment

Have you used PVE 40 against PVP 45? The PVE 40 stats are slightly lesser than 55 PVP.

I know this because I had 40 PVE while other top mage used 55 PVP, and our BR and damage was pretty much the same, he had less than 1k more BR...
                  Many things which affect damage, don't affect BR.

Will destroyer, Determination & Goddess Blessing all affect damage totals with no effect on BR...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well IN MY OWN opinion, I'll just go save the leg stones for my level 40 rings and jewels and since I am slow leveling I don't want to spend a lot of times in void nm. I'll just continue to slow level and prepare my stats and br so I can do GOD nm as soon as I get to level 50 and get my 50pve. Coz I dunno, isn't the 'Ignore 1500 PDEF/MDEF points' still significant at this level bracket? Average defense I commonly see are 5000-6000 MDEF/PDEF and those with very good (slightly rare or very rare) build has 7000-10000 PDEF/MDEF. Anyway, it's your choice, if you you can have both sets I think that would be good. I know a mage who have both the 40pve and 45pvp, she prefers the 45pvp for arena and uses the 40pve for everything else AFAIK.
                    Last edited by rheasteer; 06-07-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Then u should pwn him... Besides mage gains most from pve set, for a low lvl weak archer there is a totally different situation

Comment

For an archer in PVE = PWNAGE over PVP gear... Armor Piercer <3.

1.5k def reduction is nothing if the PVE archer can spam AP at other archer without a problem.

Comment

For an archer in PVE = PWNAGE over PVP gear... Armor Piercer <3.

1.5k def reduction is nothing if the PVE archer can spam AP at other archer without a problem.
                          (unless it's so early the pve set archer dies before using more then 1-2 APs)

Comment

Originally posted by KimimaroKagoya View Post
                            please provide feedback to me ..
                            which is better between set 40 legend or set 45 pvp
                            my class: archer

please answer
                            Save for lvl 50+ legend rings/jewels/amour. There much better than the 40s.
                            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                            IGN: Mary Magdalene
                            Class: Mage
                            LVL: 44
                            BR: 1194
                            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Save for lvl 50+ legend rings/jewels/amour. There much better than the 40s.
                              thanks for point

Comment

Working...
                              X