No announcement yet.

legend 40 pve set or set 45 pvp ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is a post i made with contribution of other players to help ppl decide and know what awaits them if they shoose lvl 50 pve set (with some info about the lvl 60 oe)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Legendary-set-!

Comment

LvL40 legend vs LvL45 pvp, i would say LvL45 pvp because LvL40 legend allow you to upgrade to +21(base +15)...
      but i think you should save for LvL50 legend which is better than LvL55 pvp, you can upgrade LvL50 legend to +27(base +18)... quite a difference for me

Comment

it depends if you are slow leveling, you would have so much more time to gather up keys and to get the items. 40-50 can be so quick otherwise, especially if your using exp scrolls.

Comment

legend 40 - gives 5 random stats that is the same of 55 pvp set or 50 pve set, access to 4th slot, +200 fixed damage and +10 rage every attack
          pvp 45 - 1500 reduce enemies defense, +30 rage at start and gives 100 endurance

so this is what i found because i also use level 40 legend set on my archer and comparing it with level 45 set

legend
          -a skill with low % attack can deal high damage = because of that +200 fixed damage
          -mdef and pdef was far more superior
          -HP can be higher or equal of level 45 pvp set = if with endurance or hp stat bonus and with hp gems socketed
          -higher attack
          -the +10 rage every attack makes a huge advantage starting with the 3rd turn or 4th turn = base on what skill will be used

level 40-49 battlegrounds you can say that your almost a god...
          you can also compete with level 50-59 players

so go level 40 legend set if your a slow leveler and farm back the cost
          or go level 45 pvp set if not

sorry for my bad english

Comment

Skip 40 leg. Go 45 PVP and go for 50 leg.

Comment

set lvl40 is so good and rage so fast itis gooooood lvl40 iam use in archer

Comment

The mp's are easy enough to do without a rage set 40. get the 45 set, skip 40 and work on 50 set, that way you wont be left behind and when it comes time to do the 60 and 65 mp's, u will breeze through them. Make that a legend 50 and ur set is good way up into your 70's!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  The mp's are easy enough to do without a rage set 40. get the 45 set, skip 40 and work on 50 set, that way you wont be left behind and when it comes time to do the 60 and 65 mp's, u will breeze through them. Make that a legend 50 and ur set is good way up into your 70's!
                  If you start on new server and make recharge you get pve 40 for free...you must get 50 leg stones and few loids and you get it,and This is the best option for mages without barket limit - pve help with make complet 50 set, and for archers who dont want waste sr's for 45 set. Knight allways works better with pve set till get 60pve.
                  Soo...if you dont start with high recharge and want stay on 40-49 barket till you get ec, go for 45, but if you are archer and mage, when you vup - go for pve set...with that you can make what you want on pvp and pve

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What should I do if am a too slow leveler I can work on 40 leg set then get the time to save for the 50 coz am non cashier and I think 40 pve set is good for archer slow leveler like me and I would like to have good rage it's good in battleground that's what matters to me

Comment

Working...
                    X