• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Life Rune exp avaiable for the Rune-System

6/13;
    Added Poll

Good day.
    I had a suggestion about the life runes.

We got those from the Soldier Medallions Event and are handy for in-battle when you wanted to heal yourself.
    Now, since I'm from S3, we now have the Rune-System and aren't able to use any runes anymore, except those from the System.
    With this system, I'm unable to use my Life Runes anymore, BUT I was also surprised I couldn't use them into Rune EXP.

So I would like to make a suggestion, to make Life Rune available to feed your Runes in this system.
    Otherwise they are just useless, since you cant use them in game anymore, once Patch 1.6 is available for the rest of the servers

thank you for reading
    and feedback is welcome
    Yes
    86.11%
    No
    13.89%
    Other (comment)
    0.00%
    Last edited by Prizzly; 06-13-2013, 04:29 PM.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

or they can do an exchange event.
    life rune = rune stones

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
      or they can do an exchange event.
      life rune = rune stones
      or that. I wouldnt mind that one too (:
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight

Comment

I second that.
        I have them as well, I was saving them for the future when there are more challenges and opportunities to use them. And now there is nothing to do with them.

Comment

Each rune what you have you can convert to new rune system exp. If you want new rune you must buy it from tank shop/mistery shop...this is in official patch info...start reading updates notes ehh

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Each rune what you have you can convert to new rune system exp. If you want new rune you must buy it from tank shop/mistery shop...this is in official patch info...start reading updates notes ehh
            I know that, since i have this patch over a week now.
            The thing is, the Life Runes CAN NOT be used for exp in the Rune system.
            They are in my inventory, but once I head up to my RuneSytem and I want to lvl one of my Runes, they do not appear in the list.
            Therefore, making them useless (you only gain gold from them, if you sell them)

But I would like to have them for EXP.
            I did spend money on the chests, got 17 of them and they cant be used anymore. So I either want them to be EXP for the RuneSystem, since technically they are Runes
            or let R2 make a compensation, like what they did to the Ores in the past.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight

Comment

great suggestion

Comment

I apologize, am still a bit sleepy and said no, when i meant yes, i apologize!
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I used em all before the patch for this very reason
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

I sold mine, 5k gold a piece, astrals here i come
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Not this rune, no. This one is useless. You should gain more knowledge before you start suggesting reading anything to anyone, because it's just annoying.

Comment

+1 agreeed!

Comment

This is a no-brainer. Seems like something that was overlooked. Definitely +1 to this

Comment

I would like to see this as well if all the rest got changed

Comment

It's insane that Life Runes don't convert like everything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X