Knight Build...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Build...

I have a lvl 46 Knight in almost full legend 40 set. I have made a knight before to lvl 62 but wasn't happy with the server. This one I started better and I am top Knight so far. I want to be able to stand better against both Mage and Archer as the archers are getting better than me. Eg: They have less BR but hit harder ect... as they do. Any advice from high lvl Knights would be awesome so I can be ready for anything and start to make my Knight a good all-rounder so to speak

Originally posted by Anubis67 View Post
    I have a lvl 46 Knight in almost full legend 40 set. I have made a knight before to lvl 62 but wasn't happy with the server. This one I started better and I am top Knight so far. I want to be able to stand better against both Mage and Archer as the archers are getting better than me. Eg: They have less BR but hit harder ect... as they do. Any advice from high lvl Knights would be awesome so I can be ready for anything and start to make my Knight a good all-rounder so to speak
    high def high hp and block but mages still will own you :P

Comment

You're not meant to be beating other classes yet, it's once you reach 60+ that you do =)

Comment

I dont have promlems with archers around my level and my br well the top archer is another story

Comment

Working...
        X