This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
    Yes of course, holy seal is so much a bigger issue between lvl 54 and lvl 45 than it is between lvl 50 and lvl 59. NO.
    All the people at lvl 59 have a holy seal much higher lvled than anyone has at lvl 50. I regularly got smacked for 2-3 turns of stun when I was just lvl 50.
    On the contrary, lvl 50 people will have a low lvl seal that will stun the people under lvl 50 for one measly turn.
    Now tell me which bracket has it worst for the people being on the lower end of the bracket? Exactly, the lvl 50-54 people get pummeled by holy seal a lot worse from lvl 59's.
    holy seal is now capped by level in 1.6 max holy seal for level 59 is lvl 10. So you shouldn't be getting hit 3 turns in 50-59 as long as you work on your seal the second you get to lvl 50.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
      holy seal is now capped by level in 1.6 max holy seal for level 59 is lvl 10. So you shouldn't be getting hit 3 turns in 50-59 as long as you work on your seal the second you get to lvl 50.
      Ooohhhh, but the ones who got their Holy Seal leveled up already still get to keep theirs, so they'll still rule the BG with stun.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Ooohhhh, but the ones who got their Holy Seal leveled up already still get to keep theirs, so they'll still rule the BG with stun.
        sure about that? I thought I read someone from s1 say they had to lvl up to keep their HS.

edit:

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]43044[/ATTACH]
        Well talents got reset without any warning

I tried get my original talents back, but when i tried to upgrade holy seal from 11 to 12 (i had holy seal 15 and barrier1 as lvl59 mage) i got the message "Character level to low. Must be lvl. 63!"

So real fun to be 1st to try out this new patch... i got moved, then couldn't enter bg, now can't have talents like i had them... will see later if the PVP arena works or not.
        Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-07-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Is that really true? I heard somewhere that talents will be reset (meaning, you keep the level and don't lose gold/XP, but you'll have to reassign the points).

And another thing I'm not sure I understand... People might leave their BGs in great numbers to reenter if they don't get to their desired range (if I understood correctly, a lvl 59 can enter a 50-59 or a 55-64 and it's random). At the cost of a lot of honor/time, it could be possible to fill your daily 3k at almost any level, if that's true (of course, if you're strong enough for your level range).
          Last edited by WickedSilk; 06-07-2013, 11:01 AM. Reason: bleached a superfluous comment

Comment

Any news about Summoner? still 20 runs?

Comment

While we appreciate the enthusiasm the pictures are from ************. The content may or may not be included in the patch for wartune.r2games.com.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

whats wrong with posting soe info/pics for future patches? i post pictures of my gf here in forums too..and she is not owned by R2..and you permit it DDD
                Last edited by ShiKKihS; 06-07-2013, 12:01 PM. Reason: was a joke lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                  whats wrong with posting soe info/pics for future patches? i post pictures of my gf here in forums too..and she is not owned by R2..and you permit it DDD
                  What's wrong is the information may or may not be accurate. It can give false expectation. Future posts of images from ************ in violation of forum rules may result in posters losing the right to post.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

i have just read the forum rules.. it says nothing of it.. correct me if im wrong..and pls do link it if it was in it..

ok my bad.. bottom link of forum rules is not updated.. you should try to do something about it LOL
                    Last edited by ShiKKihS; 06-07-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                      What's wrong is the information may or may not be accurate. It can give false expectation. Future posts of images from ************ in violation of forum rules may result in posters losing the right to post.
                      can I just ask, and this isn't me trying to be stupid. but isn't r2 partnered with "other" English versions of wartune? who exactly are those "other" partners.

and for some of the stuff you removed, such as the picture of the class wars mount and lvl 9 clothing, R2 has already confirmed we are getting both of those things, how can it be false expectations if the company has already reported we are getting it? Runes/Holy seal caps and the new mount for mount spirits have already been reported by players on S1 and S3 who already have the 1.6 patch.. so where are the false expectations??

the only things that have not been confirmed is the BG brackets... just really curious how this thread provides anyone with false expectations minus the BG bracket.

Comment

It is a rule that is in effect per the R2 staff for the reasons stated and has been mentioned many times on here, as in every time the images from ************ are removed.

can I just ask, and this isn't me trying to be stupid. but isn't r2 partnered with "other" English versions of wartune? who exactly are those "other" partners.

and for some of the stuff you removed, such as the picture of the class wars mount and lvl 9 clothing, R2 has already confirmed we are getting both of those things, how can it be false expectations if the company has already reported we are getting it? Runes/Holy seal caps and the new mount for mount spirits have already been reported by players on S1 and S3 who already have the 1.6 patch.. so where are the false expectations??

the only things that have not been confirmed is the BG brackets... just really curious how this thread provides anyone with false expectations minus the BG bracket.
                        The images that were removed were clearly marked ************. The information posted by users who insist on bringing other game sites over here leads to confusion when things are not exactly the same, hence the comment about false expectations.
                        Last edited by Kagelol; 06-07-2013, 12:26 PM.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait
                          The images that were removed were clearly marked ************. The information posted by users who insist on bringing other game sites over here leads to confusion when things are not exactly the same, hence the comment about false expectations.
                          alright im not going to fight with you, but if R2 has already confirmed something I don't understand why it matters. again the holy seal chart might be from somewhere else, but players from s1 and s3 have already confirmed the max levels for certain player levels. It was just a visual look which would help people see what they will need to do after the patch.

So if it is NOT allowed, can you please ask a GM/Dev to give us some more information about 1.6? The patch has a hit a few servers and the rest will be getting it soon, can we get a little more information, if we are not allowed to see from other sites?

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait
                            While those images are Screenshots from within ************ S1 they aren't hosted at ************ but another publisher that works with ************. So not seeing how they were clearly marked ************ when I created them in Photoshop and hosted them on imageshack.us. So where are the clear marks of it from ************? The information from complies of what I know from the chinese server for this patch and what I have tested on ************ S1 server that was added with this patch from chinese 1.6. Images are hosted them at the publisher that is the main base for my English based character, which isn't ************.

I can generate the same images from my S1 and S3 characters over here as well, since I had checked both the S1 and S3 of here, and S1 and S41 of ************.

winlord did leave out a lot of the clothing pictures I had though =P.

Comment

alright im not going to fight with you, but if R2 has already confirmed something I don't understand why it matters. again the holy seal chart might be from somewhere else, but players from s1 and s3 have already confirmed the max levels for certain player levels. It was just a visual look which would help people see what they will need to do after the patch.

So if it is NOT allowed, can you please ask a GM/Dev to give us some more information about 1.6? The patch has a hit a few servers and the rest will be getting it soon, can we get a little more information, if we are not allowed to see from other sites?
                              Please try to understand the reasons for this.
                              R2 put the patch on the first few servers to test the update bassicly.
                              They did not totally explain publicly what the patch contained because it can still change.
                              If some part of the patch is messing up the game badly then they will leave that part out.

If you guys are posting 100% what was added in a different version then that means people are expecting that.. maybe you wont.. but not everyone is super smart.
                              Like Cafe said, we appreciate it that you guys are so fond of the game and looking forward to the patch. but until it happands and the contents are announced no one will know for sure what the content of the patch will be.
                              Some people will get a twisted view of what to expect and will rage on the forums like this.

Please try to understand the reasons why we are doing this.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
                                11. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums and will be removed when found.

This is the rule that is being enforced. I'm sorry but you can go look at the other sites all you want, just don't post the images here.
                                File a ticket
                                for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Working...
                                X