Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the information about 1.6 besides what's already posted on the main page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't these already implemented in R2 Wartune? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Aren't these already implemented in R2 Wartune? LOL
      Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
      Please try to understand the reasons for this.
      R2 put the patch on the first few servers to test the update bassicly.
      They did not totally explain publicly what the patch contained because it can still change.
      If some part of the patch is messing up the game badly then they will leave that part out.
      read.. not everything was implented, and maybe not everything will

Comment

Perhaps you should read? R2 already stated all of the features in the original post would be added, whether it came in first update or not, I dunno, haven't bothered to check.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Perhaps you should read? R2 already stated all of the features in the original post would be added, whether it came in first update or not, I dunno, haven't bothered to check.
          heres the link from r2 ElusionM is referring to:

http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_162.html

Shows the new clothing, Tanks, Runes and Class Wars. <- pictures included.

I am however going to drop all of this starting here, as nothing is going to change by going back and forth about it.

Comment

Yes this would mean this:
            http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_162.html#a1

but this does not include everything winlord posted.

Comment

Theres no class wars in yet x( Thats bull....

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                Theres no class wars in yet x( Thats bull....
                Not much of class wars if its just for 2 servers xP

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                  Please try to understand the reasons for this.
                  R2 put the patch on the first few servers to test the update bassicly.
                  They did not totally explain publicly what the patch contained because it can still change.
                  If some part of the patch is messing up the game badly then they will leave that part out.

If you guys are posting 100% what was added in a different version then that means people are expecting that.. maybe you wont.. but not everyone is super smart.
                  Like Cafe said, we appreciate it that you guys are so fond of the game and looking forward to the patch. but until it happands and the contents are announced no one will know for sure what the content of the patch will be.
                  Some people will get a twisted view of what to expect and will rage on the forums like this.

Please try to understand the reasons why we are doing this.
                  while i understand your reasoning for not wanting information posted from other sites, none of the moderators have expressed an understanding or appreciation for the frustration that people on this forum have at the lack of timely and accurate information being provided from r2games. like many active players here, we have to scramble around the internet to find the latest information on, not just what's coming but what's ALREADY IN THE GAME. oftentimes events have already started before the information is posted here, but we can find it on other sites, including ************. so what you see in this thread is the fault of r2games for its continued poor communication to its users. what does the TOS say about that?
                  Last edited by MisterChi; 06-07-2013, 03:56 PM. Reason: color change

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                    while i understand your reasoning for not wanting information posted from other sites, none of the moderators have expressed an understanding or appreciation for the frustration that people on this forum have at the lack of timely and accurate information being provided from r2games. like many active players here, we have to scramble around the internet to find the latest information on, not just what's coming but what's ALREADY IN THE GAME. oftentimes events have already started before the information is posted here, but we can find it on other sites, including ************. so what you see in this thread is the fault of r2games for its continued poor communication to its users. what does the TOS say about that?
                    couldnt have said it better myself.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree! but I would prefer it if was text in something less painful for my eyes x.x

Aye, r2 utterly suck ..... (noone mentioned, noone forgotten!, I mean no offence!) on giving out information, most of waht they showed in the first info release I could have read up on the chinese forums, (google auto translate + hours of mish mashing for the win lols!)
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                        I wholeheartedly agree! but I would prefer it if was text in something less painful for my eyes x.x

Aye, r2 utterly suck ..... (noone mentioned, noone forgotten!, I mean no offence!) on giving out information, most of waht they showed in the first info release I could have read up on the chinese forums, (google auto translate + hours of mish mashing for the win lols!)
                        how's that? i've cooled down a lil...

Comment

I honestly cannot disagree with you about the giving out information at times.
                          And indeed, we cannot stop you from browsing the web for more information about what MAY come.

But what i have also said, some people dont look around on the web. and take for granted what is being posted on the forums.
                          When those people see those pictures and even if its just a bit off they will cause a riot with 'you did not give us with what you promised'
                          This is the whole reason why we decided to remove pictures of that kind from the forum. this count for all cases we make no exception for this.

so please, believe me i know what you mean with the lack of information
                          (ever looked at the broken realm forum? its the forum i usually 'Manage', you guys still have it good.)

Comment

*deep breath*

if i'm in the forum for the site that hosts the game that i'm playing, why should i have to surf somewhere else for accurate information?

case in point...the information that was "improperly" posted on this thread. how about proactively saying that there will be some features in the "beta" test that won't make it into the general release? say something and don't just sit back and slap the hands of users who are being more helpful to each other than the good people at r2greedy or 7robbers are. "have it good"? i'm self-censoring the rest of what i want to say and logging of this "forum"

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                              if i'm in the forum for the site that hosts the game that i'm playing, why should i have to surf somewhere else for accurate information?
                              Funny.. thing is we try to keep it as accurate as possible by removing these unofficial picture about the game.
                              they were taking from another version of the game, because that exits there doesnt mean the stuff will be an exact copy to the R2 game version.
                              In anycase, i have had enough of this discussion. If you want to continue this please pm me, i am going to lock this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X