Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total **

ttttttttttttttt
    Last edited by Sinhella; 06-10-2013, 06:02 PM.

You expect a gem every time?

Comment

Ouch, your game luck is rock bottom. Does your life luck suck just as bad? I guess so, since you like whining so much. Luck doesn't come to anyone who don't make an effort for it. Either keep trying or just leave for your own good.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This is a game, what did you expect. The gold is earned not bought. If you don't buy anything you really have nothing to complain about.

Comment

To ask a simple question without being rude, if you have such bad luck, why exactly do you still give them money?
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I have yet to get a single level 7 gem from the vip wheel since i've been playing, I do not believe its possible to obtain one. As far as using luck stones goes i have better luck at 50% than 90%. He does have a valid point. There are quite a few problems with the "luck" system if there is any luck at all...and i'm a minor casher too. Though I do not complain unless the events are focused on cashers only, he does have a point.
            Fate Server 12
            I choose my Fate

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
              I have yet to get a single level 7 gem from the vip wheel since i've been playing, I do not believe its possible to obtain one. As far as using luck stones goes i have better luck at 50% than 90%. He does have a valid point. There are quite a few problems with the "luck" system if there is any luck at all...and i'm a minor casher too. Though I do not complain unless the events are focused on cashers only, he does have a point.
              It is possible to get a level 6-7 gem from VIP wheel, a few people, and i do mean a few, since how rare it is, have gotten one, there is one around in the forums somewhere.
              But i do agree, the luck system does suck, but it's how they make their profit i guess.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                You expect a gem every time?
                You can't get a gem off of there unless its lvl 3 and under, it is proven that you get the lowest valued items on there first, you could do 8/8 spins 400 times a day and still wouldn't get one, the best prize is 500k gold, thats the only time you spin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                Astrals work upon exactly how much you spend on the game, you get higher chances with high balen usage , and for those who don't, you get 35% less chance of receiving the same astrals.

Enchanting is just based upon luck and how there system works, doesn't matter who it is, could work or not, and with 90% I haven't failed more than once so please don't over exaggerate.

If you do not enjoy this game just don't play it, they don't force you to buy anything, they don't force you to play, it is not miserable for those who enjoy it and don't look at everything that's bad about it for them.

The game overall is not rigged at all.

Comment

Never did expect 6-7level gem from there 500k 5kets and some whips is best you can get

Comment

happy with my whips and keys never expected to get them the nice 580k is plenty

Comment

totally agree with the 90% luck ive used it 4 times in a row and had it fail costing me a tonne of gold. I wonder what the odds for 90% pass rate failing 3 /4 times in a row? bet its ALOT of zeros, like to put a dollar on at the bookies for that 1.

Comment

I Don't do 90%. I enchant up to 50% without luck stones, then I start adding. Having done Moon normal for 4 months, I have 100's of lvl 9 stones and the like. Once it gets too high, just add lvl 9 luck stones, 100 percent all the way, done. No fails.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                        X